Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars (29299 Views)

Man With A Good Heart! Don Jazzy Gifts ‘homeless’ Twitter User N1m / #JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight / Mayorkun: "Some Will Do Money Ritual In December" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by FarmTech(m): 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
Thehelp he is giving is nonsense. What about those he killed for rituals and those he will kill in the future to renew it? A big fool a d his supporters.
Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by toyinid78: 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
He's right grin grin grin

It is better to be a ritualist, having billions in your account and living a fulfilled life than being a frustrated, poor, miserable and Never-do-well Redpiller on Nairaland grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are u serious, why is portable singing rather than do Money ritual
Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by ufotunang: 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Well he might be right on the ritual part. grin
...let him also advise his children to do money rituals
Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by ufotunang: 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
Also advise your children to do.money rituals
Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by JOemmy(m): 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
It's like money rituals is a cultural thing in yoruba land?
Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by Dshocker(m): 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
Jennyclay:
See the rubbish they are calling celebrity undecided.

In a sane country, this dirty pig would be in jail for this reckless statement. But here in the zoo we are going to clap for him.

But if him toast you, you go gree.
Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by Shawl001(m): 8:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
This is a typical example of the disadvantage of social media
Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by Nobody: 3:42am On Jan 07, 2023
minasu190:
Agent of Darkness
I feel it's part of the script,He was asked to play from the satanic kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by Nobody: 3:44am On Jan 07, 2023
minasu190:
Agent of Darkness
it's part of the script,He was asked to play from the satanic kingdom

1 Like

Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 07, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Oh u just found out I am a man? U found out late dear grin grin grin grin grin

Jeeez grin grin grin grin so I have been insulting my father's agemate since? grin grin grin grin grin 2012? An ancient of days grin grin

This old fool opened his Nairaland account when I was barely 10-11 years old oo and at ur old age, u are yet to have sense grin grin grin grin

Truly, like they say, not all Elders are Wise, foolish People grow old too grin grin grin grin grin
you lack manners, it's obvious you are into prostitution, hookup, even witchcraft. You belong a group in the kingdom of darkness for having a stony heart like dis.

You are not normal, mentally and spiritually.
Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by Nobody: 3:54am On Jan 07, 2023
brainmax2000:
stop insulting that guy, the way Nigerians worship celebrities is appalling, Nairamarley and olamide encouraged yahoo and today it's a norm even for little kids, now portable is encouraging ritual, watch how money ritual will spiral and become norm and a thing of pride in this country
.. Most of the people not condemning the guy are also into it..leave them.
Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by Nobody: 4:00am On Jan 07, 2023
Autobot05:

You just showed how childish you are by insulting my mum .. I'm not pissed because my mum was fully married
Neither am I a bastard because i know my dad so well .. no need for DNA because we look so much alike

Take your poverty stricken mentality elsewhere and do your rituals
.mehn, you right na poverty dey make dem tink lyk dat,me sef don see shege small but I never for once got dat evil thought
Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by Nobody: 4:05am On Jan 07, 2023
emanobis:

Fulfilling What exactly
The girl does not have sense
Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by FiremanX: 6:37am On Jan 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
See the rubbish they are calling celebrity undecided.

In a sane country, this dirty pig would be in jail for this reckless statement. But here in the zoo we are going to clap for him.
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Violation of rule 2
Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by Autobot05: 9:42am On Jan 07, 2023
brightmorningst:
.mehn, you right na poverty dey make dem tink lyk dat,me sef don see shege small but I never for once got dat evil thought

Na woman na ... na them dey like to chop where them no work ... if her parents thpught of this she won't be here typing that crappy bullsh*t
Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by razible5384(m): 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
He's right grin grin grin

It is better to be a ritualist, having billions in your account and living a fulfilled life than being a frustrated, poor, miserable and Never-do-well Redpiller on Nairaland grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
May you be a victim of money ritual

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial / Korede Bello Visits Juvenile Prison, Abeokuta (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Glows In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.