Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars (29248 Views)

Man With A Good Heart! Don Jazzy Gifts ‘homeless’ Twitter User N1m / #JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight / Mayorkun: "Some Will Do Money Ritual In December" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:35am On Jan 06, 2023
Starzo:

You just indirectly called your mother senseless and an ashawo.... Do you even reason before you talk/type at all??

You're a disgrace to your parents

As I Said before, na you the 'successful' ritualist go take do the rituals

Why are u insulting me dear? I thought u were telling how ur mother and elder sisters were saints? I was then trying to tell u that they were not saints, just that there were no cameras sad
Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by abjonline(m): 10:39am On Jan 06, 2023
Attention seekers
Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by Autobot05: 10:42am On Jan 06, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Oh, was that what ur wretched mother was doing before she mistakenly took-in and gave birth to a BASTARD like u? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wow, I'm not like that oo dear, okay grin grin grin grin

You just showed how childish you are by insulting my mum .. I'm not pissed because my mum was fully married
Neither am I a bastard because i know my dad so well .. no need for DNA because we look so much alike

Take your poverty stricken mentality elsewhere and do your rituals

1 Like

Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:45am On Jan 06, 2023
Autobot05:

You just showed how childish you are by insulting my mum .. I'm not pissed because my mum was fully married
Neither am I a bastard because i know my dad so well .. no need for DNA because we look so much alike

Take your poverty stricken mentality elsewhere and do your rituals

Are u sure u really look like ur dad? grin grin grin grin grin post it pictures and his let's judge grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shameless boy from a multiple sperm grin grin grin grin grin grin better ask ur mom who ur dad truly is... That's if she will remember from the countless d**ks she had rode in the past

Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by Starzo: 10:46am On Jan 06, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Why are u insulting me dear? I thought u were telling how ur mother and elder sisters were saints? I was then trying to tell u that they were not saints, just that there were no cameras sad
I'm not trying to 'insulting' you, you're doing a pretty good job of doing that all by yourself on this thread
Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by dododawa1: 10:47am On Jan 06, 2023
Not is FaULTY but his fans.
Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by OgaSeun: 10:49am On Jan 06, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
Baba don drop motivation for Ogun state,na sikirat mukinat and khadijat I dey pity dem go sell their head for 30k. Cheii, pray for Afonja women,they are one of the most persecuted women in nigeria

Na Igbo women we dey use.. Since una no wan gree stay for Afghaneastern
Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by Autobot05: 10:50am On Jan 06, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Are u sure u really look like ur dad? grin grin grin grin grin post it pictures and his let's judge grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shameless boy from a multiple sperm grin grin grin grin grin grin better ask ur mom who ur dad truly is... That's if she will remember from the countless d**ks she had rode in the past

If you paid attention in biology class you'll remember that it takes only one single sperm cell to Make a baby

Stop proving that fact that your parents wasted a whole lot of money in the process of sending you to school cheesy

1 Like

Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:55am On Jan 06, 2023
Autobot05:

If you paid attention in biology class you'll remember that it takes only one single sperm cell to Make a baby

Stop proving that fact that your parents wasted a whole lot of money in the process of sending you to school cheesy

Ofcourse yes, countless sperms came together to form one and then birth a BASTARD like u grin grin grin grin grin

I won't reply u again till I see the picture of u, ur miserable mother and the miserable man they pinned ur pregnancy on, so to ascertain if they truly gave birth to u grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by Eriokanmi: 10:57am On Jan 06, 2023
That's what most of the so called celebs and actors do to gain fame. Most of them always end up abruptly in life

1 Like

Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by Eriokanmi: 10:59am On Jan 06, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Well he might be right on the ritual part. grin
Those doing rituals don't always end well. Their lives always get cut short

1 Like

Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by Godispeace: 11:03am On Jan 06, 2023
ok, we shall see how your insults will count as votes to your biafra agenda candidate---Peter Obi come feb 2023
patriotic007:
What else do you expect from a Tinubu supporter Dirty mentality of an owomida brought up youth........ Majority of Tinubu's supporters behave like portable and they think like him too.....I pity Nigeria
Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by Autobot05: 11:06am On Jan 06, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Ofcourse yes, countless sperms came together to form one and then birth a BASTARD like u grin grin grin grin grin

I won't reply u again till I see the picture of u, ur miserable mother and the miserable man they pinned ur pregnancy on, so to ascertain if they truly gave birth to u grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Stop trying too hard to prove your illiteracy
That crap you wrote up there isn't possible.. Google it

If your parents trained you properly you wont abuse another person's parent or maybe they trained you but you choosed to become an untrained hoe

Na your type dey enter boys dm dey beg for 5h or 1k then open your stinking legs and give them as reward

1 Like

Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by Autobot05: 11:08am On Jan 06, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Stop trying too hard to prove your illiteracy
That crap you wrote up there isn't possible.. Google it

If your parents trained you properly you wont abuse another person's parent or maybe they trained you but you choosed to become an untrained hoe

Na your type dey enter boys dm dey beg for 5h or 1k then open your stinking legs and give them as reward

1 Like

Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by Goodman247: 11:08am On Jan 06, 2023
See him face like ghetto
Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by VGlobal: 11:08am On Jan 06, 2023
Chummynoni:
And the mod that pushed this to front page is helping him broadcast that? There are some headlines that shouldn’t even make frontpage
I wonder o
Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by korede181: 11:10am On Jan 06, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
He's right grin grin grin

It is better to be a ritualist, having billions in your account and living a fulfilled life than being a frustrated, poor, miserable and Never-do-well Redpiller on Nairaland grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
babe please if you do the money rituals, will you marry me

1 Like

Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by Sheistoopretty(f): 11:10am On Jan 06, 2023
Autobot05:

U see my point? grin grin grin It was same thing ur mom was doing in the olden days, just that there was no cameras to record it grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

Go and ask ur mom who ur "true dad" is grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by Autobot05: 11:15am On Jan 06, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

U see my point? grin grin grin It was same thing ur mom was doing in the olden days, just that there was no cameras to record it grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

You keep going in circles . I and my dad look alike

Our mothers were not like you girls of these days
They were not greedy
There was no hookup then

You dont have a point hoe ... I'm 1000% sure you're just a very bitter evening newspaper ... if only your dad used a condom or if he choosed to sleep that night ...I wont be here replying a retired hookup girl like you
Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by Nawttiboi007(m): 11:19am On Jan 06, 2023
If you’d read carefully my initial quote on ur comment, maybe u shud have understands better by now. I even tot you’re matured
Sheistoopretty:

Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by Sheistoopretty(f): 11:22am On Jan 06, 2023
Autobot05:

You keep going in circles . I and my dad look alike

Our mothers were not like you girls of these days
They were not greedy
There was no hookup then

You dont have a point hoe ... I'm 1000% sure you're just a very bitter evening newspaper ... if only your dad used a condom or if he choosed to sleep that night ...I wont be here replying a retired hookup girl like you

May u sleep and never wake up if u refuse to post the pictures so we can judge grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

This will be my last reply to u till u post the picture grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by Psalmistproject: 11:22am On Jan 06, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

It is better to be a ritualist, having billions in your account and living a fulfilled life than being a frustrated, poor, miserable and Never-do-well Redpiller on Nairaland grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are my first favorite new year 1diot grin
Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by Autobot05: 11:26am On Jan 06, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

May u sleep and never wake up if u refuse to post the pictures so we can judge grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

This will be my last reply to u till u post the picture grin grin grin grin grin grin

How many last reply will you give hoe ??
You can't even keep to your words ... I blame Buhari and poverty for your comment sha ... e be like say sapa don damage some part of your brain permanently that's why you believe in money rituals

If your parents reasoned like you then you wont be here typing this crap in the first place ... them for use you do the ritual

Have a nice day hoe

1 Like

Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by christistruth01: 11:27am On Jan 06, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Mark.8 Verses 34 to 38
[36] For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? [37] Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

1 Like

Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by Revolva(m): 11:32am On Jan 06, 2023
Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by emanobis(m): 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Fulfilling What exactly

1 Like

Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by Treassured: 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
I try as much to mind my business In this trying Times.

Good gesture to the Homeless Family though. I love putting Smile on the Needy's face too when I'm In position.
Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Babygirl you are right. Perhaps one day you will be used for ritual purpose to better someone's life instead of been a frustrated redpiller
If more of your type can freely volunteer urselfs to be used. The World will be much better and wealthier

1 Like

Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by Maga123: 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
I don't blame him i blame nigeria for allowing such demented individual existing with normal people
Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by WoroSeeWoro(m): 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
dis guy own mumu don reach make dem carry am go jail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okey Bakassi's Military Outfit For A Movie Role: Fan Complains As Actor Replies / Who Is Subbing Annie Idibia? She Has Replied / Linda Ikeji Shares Pregnancy Style Of Outfits So Far (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.