Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars (29258 Views)

Man With A Good Heart! Don Jazzy Gifts ‘homeless’ Twitter User N1m / #JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight / Mayorkun: "Some Will Do Money Ritual In December" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by sofeo(m): 9:28am On Jan 06, 2023
What should we expect from him before?.

An empty head.
Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by callmetoniaa: 9:30am On Jan 06, 2023
May God never give me a child that wil bring shame to me.
Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by faceland: 9:31am On Jan 06, 2023
That whole plane not up to 15 people. Reduce the price and help more people, earn more too.
Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by Ogbuji800(m): 9:31am On Jan 06, 2023
He is absolutely right. Than to be a poor frustrated idiots rumming around for help that you can't get.
Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by patriotic007: 9:33am On Jan 06, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
He's right grin grin grin

It is better to be a ritualist, having billions in your account and living a fulfilled life than being a frustrated, poor, miserable and Never-do-well Redpiller on Nairaland grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
It's you that will be used for the ritual. Thank God you always Waka Waka around following random men looking for money from men You will be a very easy prey This year is your year

8 Likes

Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by Autobot05: 9:37am On Jan 06, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

It is better to be a ritualist, having billions in your account and living a fulfilled life than being a frustrated, poor, miserable and Never-do-well Redpiller on Nairaland grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If your father followed this your advice you wint be chasing small boys and opening your legs for money wink

5 Likes

Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 06, 2023
God1000:
This flibbertigibbet needs serious rehabilitation.

He's an agent provocateur

Lol.

Haba! Patrick Obahiagbon, please calm down! Isn't this too much grammar to be wasting on one hooligan?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by Princebest(m): 9:39am On Jan 06, 2023
Very any how society. We keep promoting what is wrong and then turn around to ask why things are the way they are.

Stop making foolish people like this one famous. Imagine saying he has love for humanity, just because he hands over peanuts to homeless people doesn't make him one who has love for humanity.

All this branding of an agbero in the name of whatever is sickening.

He then advised the youths to do money ritual, love for humanity indeed. Nonsense!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by sircatherine45(m): 9:40am On Jan 06, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

It is better to be a ritualist, having billions in your account and living a fulfilled life than being a frustrated, poor, miserable and senseless Tinubu supporter on Nairaland grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fixed
Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by Ezeego1(m): 9:41am On Jan 06, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Kindly remove that person's picture on your profile before thunder will strike you dead.

Anuofia

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:41am On Jan 06, 2023
Autobot05:

If your father followed this your advice you wint be chasing small boys and opening your legs for money wink

Oh, was that what ur wretched mother was doing before she mistakenly took-in and gave birth to a BASTARD like u? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wow, I'm not like that oo dear, okay grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by Princebest(m): 9:43am On Jan 06, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

This is the wrong mentality I am talking about. What fulfilling life do you think you have doing money ritual? Short life, life of guilt, living in demonic shackle etc

This is why someone like that guy should be locked away.....he isn't one to even be given attention or a voice, but because we live in a dysfunctional society, someone like you adore him and see him as your idol. What a shame.

I hope your type who also believes in money ritual doesn't use you for his own before you get a chance. That's exactly what will happen to your types.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:43am On Jan 06, 2023
Ezeego1:

Kindly remove that person's picture on your profile before thunder will strike you dead.

Anuofia

Foolish poverty-ravaged redpiller grin grin grin grin grin i can see that u are so pained by my comment grin grin grin grin grin

Feel free to go to the nearest Lagoon and do the needful grin grin grin grin grin grin grin animal grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:43am On Jan 06, 2023
God1000:

Rehabilitation?

Well, he's not depending on you to survive.

Is he?
Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:44am On Jan 06, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Foolish poverty-ravaged redpiller grin grin grin grin grin i can see that u are so pained by my comment grin grin grin grin grin

Feel free to go to the nearest Lagoon and do the needful grin grin grin grin grin grin grin animal grin grin cheesy

Do you really believe in rituals?
Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:45am On Jan 06, 2023
Princebest:

This is the wrong mentality I am talking about. What fulfilling life do you think you have doing money ritual? Short life, life of guilt, living in demonic shackle etc

This is why someone like that guy should be locked away.....he isn't one to even be given attention or a voice, but because we live a dysfunctional society, someone like you adore him and see him as your idol. What a shame.

I hope your type who also believes in money ritual doesn't use you for his own before you get a chance. That's exactly what will happen to your types.

Imagine the thrash u wasted ur time typing? Okay, of what use is it being a broke and Jobless Poverty-stricken Redpiller? grin grin grin grin

If u forward the energy u used in typing this into making money, by now u would have been a millionaire grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by DarlingtonC: 9:46am On Jan 06, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Remove the word 'fulfilled' from your sentence. Your suggestion is contradictory to that word

2 Likes

Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:48am On Jan 06, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

Do you really believe in rituals?

Yes love cheesy
Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by bonnyhope: 9:48am On Jan 06, 2023
Drug don finish this one
Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:49am On Jan 06, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Yes love cheesy

Why darling?
Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:49am On Jan 06, 2023
FuckOsuPigs:
What?

Why would anyone advise other to go into money ritual on camera

This guy needs rehabilitation.
He doesn't need rehabilitation, he need to be shot.

1 Like

Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:50am On Jan 06, 2023
God1000:

He need to be shot not rehabilitated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by jimmynauty: 9:50am On Jan 06, 2023
If you don't work out the eternalife in you, the animal life exhibited by did mere man may overwhelm you.

yegods
Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by Princebest(m): 9:51am On Jan 06, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Imagine the thrash u wasted ur time typing? Okay, of what use is it being a broke and Jobless Poverty-stricken Redpiller? grin grin grin grin

If u forward the energy u used in typing this into making money, by now u would have been a millionaire grin grin grin grin grin

Look, in as much as I hate to exchange words with urchins like you, I must not fail to address you appropriately in time like this.

First, I am definitely not in your class, judging from your mentality of money ritual.

You lazy brainwashed one, should not even have the guts to call one jobless. Lol, check my profile and it will be clear to you that even here I am making money.

Instead of looking for cheap way to be rich, go get something doing.

You can buy one of my ebooks and set yourself free Mr. Man.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by imagrg(m): 9:52am On Jan 06, 2023
If you kill in order to succeed, you will meet death at the threshold of your success...so says the Lord.
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Well he might be right on the ritual part. grin
Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:53am On Jan 06, 2023
Princebest:

Look, in as much as I hate to exchange words with urchins like you, I must not fail to address you appropriately in time like this.

First, I am definitely not in your class, judging from your mentality of money ritual.

You lazy brainwashed one, should not even have the guts to call one jobless. Lol, check my profile and it will be clear to you that even here I making money.

Instead of looking for cheap way to be rich, go get something doing.

You can buy one of my ebooks and set yourself free Mr. Man.

Do I have ur time? NO grin grin did I waste my time reading the rubbish u wrote up there? GOD FORBID grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

dis will be my last reply to u boy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by Skty: 9:53am On Jan 06, 2023
God1000:

Well said Barrister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by loydsis(m): 9:53am On Jan 06, 2023
K
Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by Ezeego1(m): 9:56am On Jan 06, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Stop using someone's picture to be spewing rubbish online.

Maybe you think everyone is as foolish as your useless self,,,, You're too ugly and ashamed of yourself.

Idiota!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars by minasu190: 10:00am On Jan 06, 2023
Agent of Darkness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jnr Pope: AGN Suspends All Movies In Riverine Areas, Boat, Bans Adanma Luke / Amber Rose (Kanye West's Girlfriend) / Rita Dominic's Sexiest Picture Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.