Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano (74295 Views)

APC Governor Bought Presidential Forms For Jonathan - Daily Trust / 2023: End Of The Road For Jonathan’s Rumoured Presidential Bid? / The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Tito24: 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
wordbank:

No... the crowd started from lagos down to kano stadium
Urchin
make Obi try am nah
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Britishpea: 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
Lol. Tinubu will defeat Kwakwanso,Obi and Atiku in Kano. Tunubu was held for 2 hours on the road by the people.

Tinubu has grassroots politicians that are ready to deliver for him in Kano than any other person.

Gej was sabotaged. He wasn’t loved anymore.

Op is deluded. We are here to remind u next moth.
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Fiscus105(m): 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
Workch:
Result on election day:
APC:1,903,999
PDP: 215,779

It's not by campaign crowds that are paid, I can place my last card that Tinubu will not see second in Kano. It's too sure.

What about 2015 scenerio and now.

Oga let me teach you one cheapest findings.

Whenever u see a these aboki selling onions or foodstuffs, that normally go to Kano or core north frequently, ask them, sai baba o.

Wait patiently to know who they surport now
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by michlins(m): 2:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:

Tinubu own started from the road not stadium ...

does it stop you from buying petrol above 300 like all of us
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by bentenny(m): 2:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
I still remember the APC presidential rally at rivers state in 2015!
The mammoth crowd that filled the stadium to the brim will make you think APC would get a 70% win in rivers state...alas,the result came out and APC could not muster 70k votes!
Anyone esp delusional urchins who judge candidates popularity based on the amount of people that show up at their campaign rallies will be greatly disappointed!
A lot can happen from now till the election day!
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by KushLyon(m): 2:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:
Wasn't up to tinubu own

Tinubu own started from the road not stadium...

The road to the stadium was blocked .by kano people in their millions ..

Tinubu spent almost 3HRS on the road blocked by million Nigerians

Who has ever done that amongst the southern politicians . ...except tinubu

And you think it's all of them that have PVC? Dey play grin
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by NewNg1: 2:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
Workch:
Result on election day:

It's not by campaign crowds that are paid, I can place my last card that Tinubu will not see second in Kano. It's too sure.

And BVAS will reduce the illegal and fraudulent voting number this time.
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by oyin44: 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2023
Kilometres:

Don't mind them

A southerner who is not even a sitting President

Mumu people dey compare Jonathan that was a sitting President to Tinubu who does not hold an government position.

Of cuz the psychophants around Jonathan were trying to impress him as a sitting President

God bless you sir...thank you so much
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by smartemperor042: 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2023
Are you truly convinced that Tinubu in his present capacity can save Nigeria from today's mess?

Answer yourself quietly and vote wisely!

oyin44:

I am not a gambler

O boy ...stop fooling urself. ..salute tinubu

From the road to the stadium everywhere was blocked by million of Nigerians

imagine a southerner for that matter. ..
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by ZombieTERROR: 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:
Wasn't up to tinubu own

Please is this the Tinubu you are yapping about?... or another one

The one chanting Balablu bulaba
Gazelle Garagara, PDAPc..

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by OkoRemi2023(m): 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
DMerciful:
They were there for the money...they don't love Tinubu. Even SW dont love Tinubu

but they love peter obi? dummies
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by abokimallam: 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:
They mightnot even be paid.
Most of them are jobless and hungry and see such events as opportunities to get something for themselves.
I was once in a northern town for an NCC event and you need to see these women, and children stormed the hall when they heard music playing from the town hall.
They probably thought we had something to offer.
Northern politicians purposely pauperise their people, make them hungry, haggard, poor, sickly to enable them use them to win elections. In a state of hopelessness, they now go to them appearing as their savior And asked to vote for them to bring them out of penury, a situation that they had created. Hence you see northern politicians boasting that we have the number to win elections.
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:
Wasn't up to tinubu own

Tinupoo urchins are too dull to understand simple posts. It has been clearly stated that it is not by the number of rented people but urchins' brains cannot process the fact because they keep having false hopes. Your eyes go clear by February.
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:

Tinubu own started from the road not stadium ...

Dullness is a trademark of Tinupoo urchins.
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Kelvinskillz: 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:

I am not a gambler

Hungry people wey come out come find food, make una continue to dey deceive una selves
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by TheOgaBoss: 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
DWJOBScom:
Very true �
We have crowd merchants and they always deliver
WiThe 1k each you can mobiliza northerners.

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:

I am not a gambler

MISCREANT. YOU ARE THE ONE FOOLING YOURSELF.
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:

not only hit the stadium. .hit the fence ni

Get out of my mention ...

CHRONIC IGNORAMUS. THEY WILL MENTION YOU. THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO. IGNORAMUS.
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by porthouse7(f): 2:21pm On Jan 06, 2023
Workch:
Tinubu Will be 3rd in Kano, bookmark this.
It's kwankwaso, Atiku and then Tinubu.

Forget a those crowds in his rally, they don't always translate to votes on election day.
third might give him like 600k votes, hope u know that will cover 3 states in the east
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by kehinde1588(m): 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
Workch:
Then place a bet na, put your money where you mouth is.

Tinubu will be 3rd in kano.
E sure die
Oya let's put bet. How much do you have and how do we go about it?
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by olatuns2017: 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2023
Workch:
Result on election day:

You have lost

Which party controls Kano in 2015?

How many LG was PDP controlling in Kano in 2015?

Did you also see the Kano crowd of APC in 2015?

TINUBU is the winner of 2023 elections

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Abdul4trust1(m): 2:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
Workch:

Forget a those crowds in his rally, they don't always translate to votes on election day.
I feel your pain
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Iamzik: 2:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:

I am not a gambler

Bros it's not by crowd
Even you that is not a politician if you pay enough money Kano will mobilize crowd to welcome you. Ever heard about crowd merchants in the North? They can mobilize crowd for any event as long as you pay well
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by olatuns2017: 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
michlins:
does it stop you from buying petrol above 300 like all of us

Ask

How much is gas in 2015 in UK and Us and 2023?

Maybe a nearby Ghana

Are u in this world?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by omokab: 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:
Wasn't up to tinubu own

Tinubu spent almost 3HRS on the road blocked by million of Nigerians as If he was there campaigning

you are minding the idiot. They always look for excuses to cover their shame. He forgot to mention that ,the crowd were chanting buari name then and in some part of the north they are throwing stones at Jonathan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by Lampass(m): 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
Workch:
Result on election day:

Some shallow clueless dullard don't know the difference between Northwest rally and Kano state rally. February election will reset their empty brains
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by michlins(m): 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
olatuns2017:

Ask

How much is gas in 2015 in UK and Us and 2023?

Maybe a nearby Ghana

Are u in this world?
in UK, do you buy gas to power your generator? See eh, I'm not trying to convince you, just add eight years to your life or that of your kids. You may understand the gravity of your decision
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by AntonVince: 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:

I am not a gambler

That's because he's a Muslim, nothing more.
Those extremists up there have zilch concern for good governance. They don't mind dying of hunger and insecurity as long as a Muslim is at the helm.
Thief.nu.bu still won't win Kano though.
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by oyin44: 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
omokab:
you are minding the idiot. They always look for excuses to cover their shame. He forgot to mention that ,the crowd were chanting buari name then and in some part of the north they are throwing stones at Jonathan.

Thank you bro

Zombidients know they just want to impose an incompetent man to us

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano by damkin24(m): 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
Workch:

I will personally bookmark it and later come back to let you know that emotions doesn't translate to votes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun / Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React / President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.