Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,805 members, 7,837,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

NAFDAC Test - How Was It? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NAFDAC Test - How Was It? (14871 Views)

Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? / Sec Young Professionals Aptitude Test - How Was It? / Nafdac Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by Obinoscopy(m): 8:51am On Sep 16, 2011
@fabienjoe

I can't say for sure how many questions were there. But the verbal, quantitative & spatial geometry aptitude questions were 40 in all. But there was also a set of additional questions which were also spatial geometry related (they were 15 - 20 in number or thereabout). Those questions were the Joker in the test because it is a FAIL ONE FAIL ALL!

So on the overall, I think the total number of questions were in the range of 55 to 60 or thereabout.

I also agree with you that questions which seem easy aren't what they seem to be. Infact the more easier an aptitude test seem to be the more worried I become! This is because it create room for discreet errors.

Nevertheless, I wish all nlers who partook in the test success.

Regards
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by fabienjoe: 10:10am On Sep 16, 2011
Well, I obviously wrote a different test. I had 40 questions in mine
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by bigfat01: 11:30am On Sep 16, 2011
nice forum
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by oayombo: 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2011
@fabienjoe, i guess those were the questions that require you to pick an option that is CLOSEST to the answer. That test was the easiest ever for a graduate.
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by fabienjoe: 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2011
I knw wht I'm on about. The ones you are talking about were pretty straight-forward. For eg, if you are asked 35 x 998, you realise it is close to 35 x 1000 and therefore 35,000 should guide your choice. I reckon the test is with them so we let them mark and score everyone. My message is that those celebrating the test as very easy may be in for a shocker.
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by oayombo: 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2011
They are mos def gonna try screening not based on test scores,
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by Obinoscopy(m): 5:40am On Sep 17, 2011
@Fabienjoe

There were 40 questions (those questions were numbered 1,2,3, 40).

But there was an additional set of questions which was numbered differently from the others. The questions involved two set of boxes that had different objects of different shapes. The first box were identified with alphabet while the other with number. We were supposed to match similar objects from the two boxes. Its a FAIL ONE FAIL ALL set of questions@Fabienjoe

There were 40 questions (those questions were numbered 1,2,3, 40).

But there was an additional set of questions which was numbered differently from the others. The questions involved two set of boxes that had different objects of different shapes. The first box were identified with alphabet while the other with number. We were supposed to match similar objects from the two boxes. Its a FAIL ONE FAIL ALL set of questions
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by dav22y(m): 7:01am On Sep 17, 2011
It was ok,jt dat 30 mins was not enough, when should we be xpectin d result ?
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by opydan: 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2011
Anybody with current info about nafdac recruitment?
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by JagaJaga1: 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2011
A friend of mine told me that Dame Patience sent 80 names while Iyabo Obasanjo is threatening them to include all the names on her on list, Naija na wah, where is the hope of the common man.
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by Obinoscopy(m): 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2011
Jaga Jaga:

A friend of mine told me that Dame Patience sent 80 names while Iyabo Obasanjo is threatening them to include all the names on her on list, Naija na wah, where is the hope of the common man.

This is an unintelligent lie. There's no way Dame Patience will send 80 names. Do you even think she'll have up to that number of friends or relations in the first place, talk less of offering to assist them?

All these stories are just cock and bull stories
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by Kelvinigho(m): 6:46am On Sep 27, 2011
Dnt belive if u like,nobody gets FG jobS no mater u scores Execpt u knw some1 big.dnt u knw dame patience came 4rm a village in south south wit a lot of graduates?dnt u knw she has friends in Pdp who have graduates?what abt her husband gudluck?wht a pdp chieftains,ministers,govs,speakers.we re forgetin d staffs in dt ministry.chances re slim,get dis bitter truth bt alwys belive dt God is wit us
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by Obinoscopy(m): 8:39am On Sep 27, 2011
Kelvinigho:

Dnt belive if u like,nobody gets FG jobS no mater u scores Execpt u knw some1 big.dnt u knw dame patience came 4rm a village in south south wit a lot of graduates?dnt u knw she has friends in Pdp who have graduates?what abt her husband gudluck?wht a pdp chieftains,ministers,govs,speakers.we re forgetin d staffs in dt ministry.chances re slim,get dis bitter truth bt alwys belive dt God is wit us

And you think all the graduates from the south south want to work in NAFDAC. Even if they want to all work in NAFDAC do you think she'll be foolish enough to want to help all of them bearing in mind of the need for a balance in federal character.

I'm not doubting the fact that there are people who will secure this NAFDAC through their godfathers. Of course they will, but I also beleive that some people will get this job meritoriously.
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by Obinoscopy(m): 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2011
This thread has gone dull. I'm hereby resurrecting it.

I was told that the oral interview will come up 3 months max after the written aptitude test.

The person is not 100% sure anyway
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by opydan: 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2011
Obinoscopy:

This thread has gone dull. I'm hereby resurrecting it.

I was told that the oral interview will come up 3 months max after the written aptitude test.

The person is not 100% sure anyway
3 months! While it was being speculated that nta (that conducted its test after nafdac) is already preparing the appointment letter of the successful candidates, there is no reliable info about nafdac recruitment. Anyway, l dey watch ooo!
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by Obinoscopy(m): 1:44am On Oct 08, 2011
NTA and NAFDAC are two different parastatal under different ministries.

You can't compare the two.
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by Frankilyte(m): 7:29am On Oct 08, 2011
Goodluck pals
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by daisy28: 11:20am On Oct 08, 2011
With al the delay from nafdac if one is not being called for an oral interview by this month, then i have a feeling that this recruitment is going to eat through this year. So lets keeping praying that we all (by God's grace) can start working by 2012 in nafdac, dats definitely a good way to start a new year. wink
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by oayombo: 10:09am On Nov 22, 2011
Visit www.nafdac.gov.ng, click on the recruitment exercise link to check your names. The oral interview comes up from 29th nov to 1st dec in abuja. Hurry up & check yours.
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by dreama: 10:53am On Nov 22, 2011
If 250 out of over 10,000 applicants are truly needed by NAFDAC, it means a minimum of 97.5% of dis population just invested their money,time,& both physical & mental energy in an unprofitable venture! What A painful world of JOBLESSNESS. Pls make a livin @ www.talktoomuch.net. Just Register
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by Obinoscopy(m): 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2011
The names are out on nafdac website. Only 999 people were shortlisted for oral interview and my name was there!!!!

The irony of it all is that I got a job somewhere else and my induction and training is the same time with nafdac interview. I really want to work with nafdac but whats the guarantee that I'll get the nafdac job after taking the risk and attending the interview? I think a bird at hand is worth more than twice in the bush. Or what do you think? I need your advice.
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by daisy28: 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2011
Dont blame u NAFDAC is a very nice place to work but u know its a govt agency n u shldnt tak d risk of leavin ur training n attending d interview, where they already ve their list of pple already cos d high n mighty wil find their way to have their child's or wards' names on d list. Besides i heard dat a staff of NAFDAC was shortlisted for d interview. So dat bird in ur hand is beta pls dont risk it,d rate of unemployment is too high. Congrats!!!
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by Obinoscopy(m): 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2011
Thanks daisy for the wonderful advice, u're one in a million
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by daisy28: 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2011
Anytime. Al d best
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by opydan: 7:11am On Nov 24, 2011
@obinoscopy, congratulations.
@daisy28, that was a nice piece of advice
for all of us not shortlisted, better days are still coming, so we should not loose hope.
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by daisy28: 9:06am On Nov 24, 2011
Better days re surely out dere for us,i also wasnt shortlisted for d interview but dat shldnt stop us from getting d best. D Lord is our STRENGHT and PROVIDER.
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by Obinoscopy(m): 11:46am On Nov 26, 2011
Hey guys I learnt they've postponed the date for the nafdac interview. This is a great news as it has solved the dilemma for me of leaving my induction for the interview.

For those whoose names were'nt shortlisted before, this may be an opportunity for your name to be included later. Lets keep our fingers crossed. Many regards
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by daisy28: 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2011
d fact nafdac had to remove d list is hmmm,anyways i pray ur name still remains and may be oda names mit be added. Govt wahala,phewww.
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by Obinoscopy(m): 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2011
Its kind of fishy abi? Anyway I have a copy of the list where my name was so they cannot afford to remove my name. I'd sue them to court . . . . . .lol (just kidding)

I just hope they remain upright in their recruitment. I'm still happy though that the interview was postponed.
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by leggoo(m): 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2011
I don't understand why they chose Abuja as the only venue, and why they now postponed the exercise. Mayhap some people complained about the short notice (one week). my name was there, hope no foul play ooo, they should name the new date asap let's know how far for 2011.
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 30, 2011
Which positions were advertized
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by azoo: 10:30am On Dec 01, 2011
na wa o why abuja only now. They dont even consider the masses that can hardly feed let alone find up to 20k for t fare and accomodation for an interview that is not sure. Why cant it be in Lagos and Abuja like the test?? This crazy I tell you,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Company In Lagos Call BIO POWER? / We Can’t Verify Certificates Of 80,724 Shortlisted Applicants – Police IG / Top 8 Successful Tips To Answer Teachers Interview Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.