Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,155 members, 7,842,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

PLS HELP: This Man Has Kidnapped My Sister & Is Preventing Her From Calling - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PLS HELP: This Man Has Kidnapped My Sister & Is Preventing Her From Calling (2193 Views)

Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User / I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses / I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLS HELP: This Man Has Kidnapped My Sister & Is Preventing Her From Calling by JusticeServer: 9:27am On Jan 06, 2023
He has been identified
Re: PLS HELP: This Man Has Kidnapped My Sister & Is Preventing Her From Calling by JusticeServer: 9:29am On Jan 06, 2023
Please GUYS help us; my sister is only 23 years old and I have two other sisters who are 18 and 16 respectively and we have no where to turn to… please help get this to front page
Re: PLS HELP: This Man Has Kidnapped My Sister & Is Preventing Her From Calling by Nostring: 9:29am On Jan 06, 2023
Yawa.. u sure no be defamation, post ur sis pic and other relevant infos na

1 Like

Re: PLS HELP: This Man Has Kidnapped My Sister & Is Preventing Her From Calling by Benz03: 9:32am On Jan 06, 2023
So this job/kidnapping thing is real and I saw a thread about it.
The Good Lord shall keep ur sister safe.....Amen
Re: PLS HELP: This Man Has Kidnapped My Sister & Is Preventing Her From Calling by JusticeServer: 9:34am On Jan 06, 2023
Re: PLS HELP: This Man Has Kidnapped My Sister & Is Preventing Her From Calling by JusticeServer: 9:35am On Jan 06, 2023
Benz03:
So this job/kidnapping thing is real and I saw a thread about it.
The Good Lord shall keep ur sister safe.....Amen

Amen sir, we have made a police report and are currently looking for this man but he has been evasive even his number only goes through once in a while

1 Like

Re: PLS HELP: This Man Has Kidnapped My Sister & Is Preventing Her From Calling by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:57am On Jan 06, 2023
JusticeServer:
Please help me and my family (our dad is late and our mom is financially handicap) please help us call and beg this man who has kidnapped my sister and has prevented her from communicating with us her family. He had fooled her under the guise of offering her a job and has been evasive since we have been asking about her whereabout. He only sent a letter and her SIM cards back, and has prevented all forms of communication with her. We made a police report after we received a text from our sister saying that she was being held against her will by a man who was HIV Positive and who threatened to infect her and she also sent a photo of him. Please see below, as well as his phone number. We have had the police call him and a lawyer from Lagos State Govt but he has began to evade calls. Please help us call him and perhaps it will frustrate him into releasing our sister. Blessing is her name. We have been unable to find his name but we have the photo of him she sent and his phone number. Please help us. PLEASE HELP US… she said he has been drugging her and forcing her to say whatever he wants her to

+234 806 323 9992 this is his number

Post your sister's pictures too please

1 Like

Re: PLS HELP: This Man Has Kidnapped My Sister & Is Preventing Her From Calling by JusticeServer: 9:59am On Jan 06, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Post your sister's pictures too please

Pls can I send it to you via PM for her safety just in case this evil man has infected her
Re: PLS HELP: This Man Has Kidnapped My Sister & Is Preventing Her From Calling by godofuck231: 10:02am On Jan 06, 2023
Call your family, its the first response in Africa not the police
Re: PLS HELP: This Man Has Kidnapped My Sister & Is Preventing Her From Calling by JusticeServer: 10:05am On Jan 06, 2023
godofuck231:
Call your family, its the first response in Africa not the police

I am posting this with permission from my family… did you read it
Re: PLS HELP: This Man Has Kidnapped My Sister & Is Preventing Her From Calling by Nostring: 10:05am On Jan 06, 2023
JusticeServer:

Chief this is not defamation; I am ready to show up at any police station whatsoever if he is ready to do so as well

Her name is Daniyela Blessing Udoh
She is almost 24 Years Old
She has been gone since Dec 28th; we last heard from her when she messaged using that number on the 1st when she stated to us these things.

I can send her picture privately but I’d rather keep it off here to protect her image in case she has been infected by this evil man
Boss go to Twitter and write the whole story and post Every infos and tag Lagos police PRO, Benjamin Hundeyin... He dey respond swiftly to those kind of issue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLS HELP: This Man Has Kidnapped My Sister & Is Preventing Her From Calling by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:05am On Jan 06, 2023
JusticeServer:

Pls can I send it to you via PM for her safety just in case this evil man has infected her

Send it to me via PM? Did I tell u I am an undercover agent? undecided undecided

Post it here, someone might come across ur sister u never can tell

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLS HELP: This Man Has Kidnapped My Sister & Is Preventing Her From Calling by JusticeServer: 10:12am On Jan 06, 2023
Nostring:

Boss go to Twitter and write the whole story and post Every infos and tag Lagos police PRO, Benjamin Hundeyin... He dey respond swiftly to those kind of issue.

Thanks boss
Re: PLS HELP: This Man Has Kidnapped My Sister & Is Preventing Her From Calling by 9gerian: 10:25am On Jan 06, 2023
Go to the police right away!

They will trace him.

JusticeServer:
Please help me and my family (our dad is late and our mom is financially handicap) please help us call and beg this man who has kidnapped my sister and has prevented her from communicating with us her family. He had fooled her under the guise of offering her a job and has been evasive since we have been asking about her whereabout. He only sent a letter and her SIM cards back, and has prevented all forms of communication with her. We made a police report after we received a text from our sister saying that she was being held against her will by a man who was HIV Positive and who threatened to infect her and she also sent a photo of him. Please see below, as well as his phone number. We have had the police call him and a lawyer from Lagos State Govt but he has began to evade calls. Please help us call him and perhaps it will frustrate him into releasing our sister. Blessing is her name. We have been unable to find his name but we have the photo of him she sent and his phone number. Please help us. PLEASE HELP US… she said he has been drugging her and forcing her to say whatever he wants her to

Re: PLS HELP: This Man Has Kidnapped My Sister & Is Preventing Her From Calling by 9gerian: 10:27am On Jan 06, 2023
This is even a faster route to getting her back. Ensure you tag the police as advised.

Nostring:

4 Likes

Re: PLS HELP: This Man Has Kidnapped My Sister & Is Preventing Her From Calling by JusticeServer: 10:37am On Jan 06, 2023
9gerian:
Go to the police right away!

They will trace him.

We already made a police report
Re: PLS HELP: This Man Has Kidnapped My Sister & Is Preventing Her From Calling by JusticeServer: 10:37am On Jan 06, 2023
9gerian:
This is even a faster route to getting her back. Ensure you tag the police as advised.

Working on this as we speak sir
Re: PLS HELP: This Man Has Kidnapped My Sister & Is Preventing Her From Calling by melonsgroup: 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
JusticeServer:

Drop your own number
What's your name/Saul name
Sisters full name
Re: PLS HELP: This Man Has Kidnapped My Sister & Is Preventing Her From Calling by JusticeServer: 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
melonsgroup:
Drop your own number
Re: PLS HELP: This Man Has Kidnapped My Sister & Is Preventing Her From Calling by ScrollReport: 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
LET EVERYTHING THAT HAS BREATH PRAISE THE LORD. PRAISE GOD

She'll be fine in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: PLS HELP: This Man Has Kidnapped My Sister & Is Preventing Her From Calling by youngrichnigga: 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
Does the name here ring a bell......try and visit areas your sister used to visit (friends, church, other activities or boyfriend etc) in order to unravel this undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: PLS HELP: This Man Has Kidnapped My Sister & Is Preventing Her From Calling by JusticeServer: 2:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
youngrichnigga:
Does the name here ring a bell......try and visit areas your sister used to visit (friends, church, other activities or boyfriend etc) in order to unravel this undecided undecided undecided undecided

No boss but thanks so much the number comes up as Christopher Bankole Jefferson
Re: PLS HELP: This Man Has Kidnapped My Sister & Is Preventing Her From Calling by Killerbag36: 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
Waiting ur sister go find for the man side wen mk am kidnap her.

Re: PLS HELP: This Man Has Kidnapped My Sister & Is Preventing Her From Calling by Orubebe01: 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
JusticeServer:

No boss but thanks so much the number comes up as Christopher Bankole Jefferson
What's the update
Re: PLS HELP: This Man Has Kidnapped My Sister & Is Preventing Her From Calling by JusticeServer: 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
Orubebe01:

What's the update

Currently in the process of tracking him; he has been identified; his accomplices have been as well. We would simply let the law take its course at this point
Re: PLS HELP: This Man Has Kidnapped My Sister & Is Preventing Her From Calling by godofuck231: 2:29am On Jan 07, 2023
JusticeServer:

I am posting this with permission from my family… did you read it
check any plate number on the picture background and trace the owner via the DSS , they are good at finding people who are ghosts

1 Like

Re: PLS HELP: This Man Has Kidnapped My Sister & Is Preventing Her From Calling by VawulenceProMax: 7:25am On Jan 07, 2023
JusticeServer:
Please GUYS help us; my sister is only 23 years old and I have two other sisters who are 18 and 16 respectively and we have no where to turn to… please help get this to front page
shut up , your sis is collecting setting gbola wey dey reset brain. A 23 year old naija girl can not be kidnapped
Re: PLS HELP: This Man Has Kidnapped My Sister & Is Preventing Her From Calling by meobizy(f): 7:57am On Jan 07, 2023
I still don’t know why people come to Nairaland to solve problems. This forum is for chatting rubbish and nothing else. Sha, everybody go wisen one day.
Re: PLS HELP: This Man Has Kidnapped My Sister & Is Preventing Her From Calling by Orubebe01: 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
JusticeServer:
He has been identified
Has she regained her freedom?

(1) (Reply)

Horror: Cameroonian Gendarmes Sexually Abuse Women And Children Of Bakassi. / Pictures Of The 7(seven) Men That Started Pyrate Confraternity / Dubai, UAE .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.