Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima (35202 Views)

Sadiq Gadah: Kano APC Influencer Accused Of Killing Colleague, Bello Bukar Adamu / Tinubu Campaign Joined CanopyCrew In EDO, No Amajiri To Give 500 Naira Like Kano / Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by ceejayluv(m): 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
Holy $hit, That's some crowd.....
Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by onuman: 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
Shettima's fellow Islamic extremists had cause to gather for a possible president Shettima through SW MURIC votes.
MOST RABID HASHIM SHETTIMA HAD ALREADY PROCLAIMED BEFORE THE NBA THAT HE WILL BE IN CHARGE OF THE ARMED FORCES, WHILE TINUBU WILL TAKE CARE OF THE ECONOMY.
But whoever is in charge of the armed forces is the true president of a country.

The Taliban of Afghanistan started by occupying important political positions in Afghanistan. After that, they waged the many years of war they won last year for an Afghanistan to be governed with Sharia criminal laws, laws that include stoning blasphemers to death, cutting out the hands of thieves, stoning women to death for adultery, etc.
Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by smartemperor042: 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
We ain't arguing that man, Kano has the numbers, but don't forget that all we want is a better leader and a better country for all, which we know BAT can't offer anymore. Are you ready to suffer for the next 8yrs cos of avoidable stupidity?

Vote wisely

dedonfranco:
Massive statement

Peter Obi votes from 5 South East states is not enough for only Kano state.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by TheChameleon: 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
Asabe4:
Atiku and kwankwaso will pull similar crowds of same people...no big deal! tongue

Let them do so first and wipe your tears. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by Ceenaija(m): 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
It is not up to half of Jonathan rally in2015
Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
Kyase:

I refused to be ruled by a gay, and someone that doesn't have track record to show for it

A northern Christian slave that was angry a tinubu ignored Northern Christain have finally decided to do the bidding of his masters.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
Asabe4:
Atiku and kwankwaso will pull similar crowds of same people...no big deal! tongue

Sweetie �
Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by jaxxy(m): 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
Latakia:
I have seen one in Port Harcourt with Naanu and P-square gathering crowds that can only be gathered by the likes of Michael Jackson, Puff Daddy, Madonna, Maria Carey grin

same crowd will come out for atiku and Kwankwaso. Thesame people. grin

Ask Jonathan wetin he see in 2015. grin

TheChameleon:

Say it this time...without tears. grin

My dear bro na advised we advised Jonathan in 2015 we dey advise u so ooo.
Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
Benz03:
A blabulu bulabla gathering...

It is the Kano rally that made you to carry out reenforcement. This time around, the Edo Witchcraft was in charge at Benin. They cannot operate at Kano.

I will always remember Bayelsa and Edo.

When Tinubu was going to Kano, the IBOs and other Tinubu Southern enemies wanted spiritual manipulation to work. On nairaland they even said they expect another spiritual induced confusion of Tinubu, but KANO environment was too saturated for them because of Islamic Clerics and Alfas and also the region is under another Triangular Forces. In Benin, Edo witchcrafts and associated forces hold control.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by LordEclipse: 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
wwwihy:
- Bashir Ahmad

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1610658039333363712

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1uxUKNt-uc
It doesn't matter..even the Bible says "Surely they will gather,but if their gathering is not of the Lord's then they will scatter".... we're waiting for you guys at the polls ..
Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by MN07: 2:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
Okoroawusa:

This one don begin cry

You will come back here to cry after voting TINUBU and he wins and then the disappointment gets to you and your family members maybe be through insecurity or otherwise.

So continue.
Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by Jeffyblaq(m): 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2023
It is what it is...
Nigerians are not known to elect good leaders.. We have to know dis....

Good leaders CAN NOT BE VOTED IN TO POWER...

In other words, another crop of failed men will still rule this contraption of a nation.

CONGRATULATIONS TO BAT/SHETTIMA.

Let the suffering continue folks☹️

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by JoeNL22(m): 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2023
Obi is winning.

Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by Amaggedon: 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2023
Powerbando:

That is why I will vote for him because I am not sensible, likewise millions of us in Nigeria
Lol speak for your self Mr senseless , we pray you become sensible
Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by mp3ree: 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2023
Reinaldo:

If you think Northerners will vote for Tinubu then you need to have a rethink grin

But they will vote for Obi,keep fooling yourself because you don't like tinubu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by Image123(m): 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
Asabe4:

They cannot.
Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by Omoawoke: 2:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
Powerbando:

That is why I will vote for him because I am not sensible, likewise millions of us in Nigeria

Majority no get sense when it comes to politics grin grin they want bully person not to vote his choice. Tinubu don win already

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by Eriokanmi: 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
Somebody should post Jonathan 2015 kano rally for Shetima to see pls. He still lost kano.
Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by Meandmycrew(f): 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by porthouse7(f): 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
Benz03:
A blabulu bulabla gathering...
he choke u grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by porthouse7(f): 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
dedonfranco:
Massive statement

the truth is Kano vote will be shared, but whatever tinubu get will surely cover 3 or 4 states in biafra republic

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by shedy03(m): 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
dedonfranco:
Massive statement

Paid crowd kawai
Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by shedy03(m): 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
Asabe4:
No be Kano?
Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by OkoRemi2023(m): 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
Reinaldo:
It will only make APCs defeat sweeter. APC presented a mentally challenged candidate so no sensible person will vote for them

Tinubu doesn't consult mad man as peter obi does

so tell me who is mentally challenge?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by LUAN1: 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
Laple0541:
Likewise my humble self, the crowd was massive. Tinubu is loved by everyone except those children that were born to hate for their entire lifetime.

Come May 29th, 2023, Tinubu will be sworn in as the new president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria by God's grace.

If it pains you, help yourself with a bottle of sniper biko.
I will take the sniper once Tinubu is declare the winner of the election. I can't continue to suffer for another 8year. To die is better than what many Nigerians are passing through.
Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by Espelbengz(m): 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
This is frightening for the noise makers, this is a statement of intent! This are the structures! �������

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by MN07: 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
Jeffyblaq:
It is what it is...
Nigerians are not known to elect good leaders.. We have to know dis....

Good leaders CAN NOT BE VOTED IN TO POWER...

In other words, another crop of failed men will still rule this contraption of a nation.

CONGRATULATIONS TO BAT/SHETTIMA.

Let the suffering continue folks☹️

Just leave them to vote for any rubbish they will still cry again and again.

Just before you render help to anyone ask them who they voted for so let them rip the fruits of their vote.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by naturefellow(m): 2:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
Powerbando:

may you be insensible to your siblings, parents, peers, boss, and nation. Amen
Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by phorget(m): 2:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Abeg that Kano rally was something else! It was beyond massive. It took the convoy 2 hours to get to the stadium

Same northerners has been producing presidents and head of states, same northerners has the highest bambialas and almajiris begin for alms down south...

Tinubu winning the next election wont stop northern bambialas so let them continue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki / Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous / Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.