Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,124 members, 7,835,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima (35195 Views)

Sadiq Gadah: Kano APC Influencer Accused Of Killing Colleague, Bello Bukar Adamu / Tinubu Campaign Joined CanopyCrew In EDO, No Amajiri To Give 500 Naira Like Kano / Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by dapadawee: 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
Richardonald:
Apc rally in kano were Northwest rally in kano, they did it in kaduna, whenever they have a rally in the north, it consists of a geo political zone the state is from...

Atiku rally in katsina is 4 times bigger than what a ruling party Apc could bring up in kanogrin
I shake my head for you bro.
Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by emu22(m): 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
Sincerely,i am no supporter of Tinubu but that was a massive crowd, only an ignorant person will want to argue otherwise.If Peter Obi or Atiku pulled such crowd the whole internet would have been agog.
Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by OLOKOESHIN: 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
dedonfranco:
Massive statement

Peter Obi votes from 5 South East states is not enough for only Kano state.
Even Obi can't win Anambra self
Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by tyinfinity: 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
Igbo are now minority tribe in Nigeria.they are very scanty in population
Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by odiinsgrace(m): 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
There's no need for all this drama if una like vote tinibu mama into power there are ppl dz country will favour if e spoil finish and I pray tinubu shud come n spoil it finish...
Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by Elbeamer: 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
Benz03:
A blabulu bulabla gathering...
imagine the money spent on this lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by SaLongs1(m): 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
Such a hungry rally. Very depressing to see how low this country has descended.
Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by omooba74(m): 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
Seconded......JAGABAN has my vote including my household.
UnfairLife7:
I am going to vote for JAGABAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by JAGS001(m): 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
BATified2023:
must u igbos hate?

Apart from hate what do u igbos do perfectly?
they sell motor part very well and again Aba made ABIBAS shoe grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by Themandator: 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
dedonfranco:
Massive statement

Oga don't be jumpy

These are from same kano in 2019

Result of election showed that he didn't win a single local government and got less than 400k votes

Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by Alary: 3:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
Johel:

I'm glad you have accepted how senseless and foolish y'all are...beggars, no worry Na here all of us go dey....una go beg for water,una no go see drink.
You are a big shame to your parent's for uttering such a disdain words to a fellow human. What gives you the guarantee that your preferred candidate will turn Nigeria to Eldorado. What makes you feel that he will beg for water and not the other way round. In Nigeria we practice democracy, what you are preaching is autocracy com dictatorship. Everybody must follow your candidate whether they like it or not, that's unacceptable , tell me what Obi want to bring to the table that is different, is he not part of the old order? He has been at the corridor of power since 2006 till Jonathan tenure elapsed. He was in the same PDP we all chased away for a reason ,you all claimed Tinubu is desperate, desperate how? To be frank , he is the most patient of all the candidates..
In 2007 when he completes his second term as governor of Lagos, he picked the senatorial ticket to represent Lagos central , but there was a candidate who is a member of his party who is interested in going to the Senate too Senator Ganiu Solomon, when Tinubu see that if he grab the ticket it will destabilise the young party(AC) Action Congress .If he was desperate he will grab the ticket and nothing will happen, he will even win the seat comfortably, but being a leader and a party man he relinquished the ticked to Ganiyu Solomon.
Since 2007 he never contested nor take any state or Federal appointment. He was busy building his party and his political structure across the country. Can we say the same about Atiku or obi or kwakwanso ?Atiku have been contesting for presidency since 1993, he has been jumping from one party to the other.
Obi in his own case move from Apga, to PDP to LP all for what ?Are this not signs of desperation?

Last general election both Atiku and Obi were on the same ticket what changes? If not desperation, immediately Obi realizes that he cannot get a VP slot under PDP he went to Labour party to usurp their ticket is that not desperation. In my own view , I believe Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu has paid his dues in Nigeria politics he deserves the praise and encouragement to emerge the president of Nigeria come 2023 .
Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by Tareq1105: 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
Reinaldo:

Continue this way and see. The world is advancing but some of you choose to move backwards. Enjoy whatever you're enjoying now o, but I can assure you that the repercussion is that you will not fit into a modern society. It's not a curse, it's simple logic. You just wait and see.

Relax yourself. Politics world wide is about interest. You have your reason for supporting your candidate and I have my reasons too. It's about interest so you don't have to wail.
Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by EmekaBlue(m): 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
Na normal thing. Aboki no dey use ear hear rally
Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by Bombolistic: 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
They all came to cash out ni
Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by We4all: 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
femisplash:
I thought I have seen the largest crowd in Niger state but then Kano shut me up. Our good friends from the North, together we can make it happen.

All these paid hungry urchins. We know you are fighting for your stomach or hunger will destroy your lineage. But do it with dignity.
Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by We4all: 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
Cromagnon:
how many sensible ppl in Nigeria?
How many sensible ppl vote?
If a mentally challenged candidate could win primaries and make ppl like you have dementia, that should tell you all you need to know about the other candidates

All these paid hungry urchins. We know you are fighting for your stomach or hunger will destroy your lineage. But do it with dignity.
Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by maasoap(m): 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
Reinaldo:

If you think Northerners will vote for Tinubu then you need to have a rethink grin

Northerners gave him APC ticket during the primary against Buhari and Adamu's anointed candidate, don't ever forget that!
Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by ebbo(m): 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
Reinaldo:

If you think Northerners will vote for Tinubu then you need to have a rethink grin

Y not? In 2014 u guys were saying APC is an Islamic party, so we can't abandon our party and vote a Christain party na (PDP).
Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by maasoap(m): 3:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
We4all:

You are sounding like a broken record. Irritating.
Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by fortri: 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
The crowd is a sign that TINUBU has loss,why?because they use the crowd to deceive him.
Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by ComeToJesus: 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
Na Kwankwaso rule Kano. This one na hogwash.
Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by Mandate2023: 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
Benz03:
A blabulu bulabla gathering...

Yes oh.....we r waiting to see ur zombidients gathering in kano

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by Johel(m): 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
Alary:

You are a big shame to your parent's for uttering such a disdain words to a fellow human. What gives you the guarantee that your preferred candidate will turn Nigeria to Eldorado. What makes you feel that he will beg for water and not the other way round. In Nigeria we practice democracy, what you are preaching is autocracy com dictatorship. Everybody must follow your candidate whether they like it or not, that's unacceptable , tell me what Obi want to bring to the table that is different, is he not part of the old order? He has been at the corridor of power since 2006 till Jonathan tenure elapsed. He was in the same PDP we all chased away for a reason ,you all claimed Tinubu is desperate, desperate how? To be frank , he is the most patient of all the candidates..
In 2007 when he completes his second term as governor of Lagos, he picked the senatorial ticket to represent Lagos central , but there was a candidate who is a member of his party who is interested in going to the Senate too Senator Ganiu Solomon, when Tinubu see that if he grab the ticket it will destabilise the young party(AC) Action Congress .If he was desperate he will grab the ticket and nothing will happen, he will even win the seat comfortably, but being a leader and a party man he relinquished the ticked to Ganiyu Solomon.
Since 2007 he never contested nor take any state or Federal appointment. He was busy building his party and his political structure across the country. Can we say the same about Atiku or obi or kwakwanso ?Atiku have been contesting for presidency since 1993, he has been jumping from one party to the other.
Obi in his own case move from Apga, to PDP to LP all for what ?Are this not signs of desperation?

Last general election both Atiku and Obi were on the same ticket what changes? If not desperation, immediately Obi realizes that he cannot get a VP slot under PDP he went to Labour party to usurp their ticket is that not desperation. In my own view , I believe Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu has paid his dues in Nigeria politics he deserves the praise and encouragement to emerge the president of Nigeria come 2023 .

Forward your senseless epistle to your rotten lineage.
Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by We4all: 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
maasoap:

I am sounding like a broken record. Irritating.

I understand you perfectly. Hunger can make people act in abnormal ways.
Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by Cesearleo: 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
wailers spotted,your obituary can never get this kind of gathering in anambra sef
Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by DMerciful(m): 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
2015 kano gave APC 1.9 million, 2019 1.4 million, 2023 will be 1 million or less if you follow the trajectory and the fact that incident forms will not be used and NNPP is in the race!
dedonfranco:
Massive statement

Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by vinnonso: 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
If they like they should carry half of Lagos to Kano. Obi is our next President

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by EverGrand: 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
Asabe4:
Atiku and kwankwaso will pull similar crowds of same people...no big deal! tongue

What about Obi?
Re: I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima by penceman(m): 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
These are not where the vote comes from. The votes comes mostly from the Niger republic immigrants and those under age. Again its only buhari that can get that 1 million. Atiku, Tinubu, Obi and redcap will all get yo share kano vote. Except if Buhari campaigns with Tinubu like three times on a stretch there. katsina also.Atiku and red cap will top it there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai / Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? / IGP Arase, Obi, Ahmed, Others May Be Sacked- Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.