Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,155 members, 7,849,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

How Obasanjo’s Seizure Ff Lagos Allocation Triggered Our Brain Work —tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Obasanjo’s Seizure Ff Lagos Allocation Triggered Our Brain Work —tinubu (288 Views)

Strike: Return To Work, Tinubu Begs Health Workers / Oyinlola: How Obasanjo Truncated Tinubu’s Ambition To Become Buhari’s VP / How Obasanjo, Jonathan Left Us To Suffer — Ex-nigerian Airways Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Obasanjo’s Seizure Ff Lagos Allocation Triggered Our Brain Work —tinubu by Superwave16320: 10:28am On Jan 06, 2023
THE presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu yesterday in Benin City, Edo State said the seizure of the revenue of Lagos State by former president, Olusegun Obasanjo triggered his intellectual capacity and those of his lieutenants to make Lagos what it is today and therefore, appealed to Nigerians to vote for him, assuring that he will bring prosperity, create jobs and secure Nigerians if elected.

He also criticized the Edo State government, which was alleged to have pulled down all the billboards for him (Tinubu) in the state, insisting that he would win the presidential elections even without his billboards in the state.

He added that he would make Edo State an economic hub to Edo State, which would turn young people from internet fraud to experts in manufacturing and creation of chips.

He said: “We can break shackles of poverty, shackles of ignorance and shackles of homelessness. We will do it together. We have the knowledge and the brain. Trust me, I am an expert in finding the way where there is no way. I found a way to tame the Atlantic ocean and turned it into a money-making machine. I found a way to stop the killing drainages to channelisation and prosperity. I have done many things. I have the power of thinking and doing.

“If you want prosperity, elect me. If you want skills to become rich, elect me. If you want security, elect me. If you say I should retire, you will retire with knowledge, diamond and gold.

“Obasanjo seized our salaries, local government monies. Do you call that person a good or a wicked man? So, if he says he endorsed somebody, is it not poison that he is giving to you? One who doesn’t know the way cannot show the way. He is endorsing Obi (Peter) but he doesn’t know the road,” he said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/how-obasanjos-seizure-of-lagos-allocation-triggered-our-brain-work-tinubu/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Obasanjo’s Seizure Ff Lagos Allocation Triggered Our Brain Work —tinubu by Superwave16320: 10:29am On Jan 06, 2023
I know news like this give seun n his mods headache but na that headache go finish una. If you like move it to frontpage or your bin I will post n repost till you n your mods tire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Obasanjo’s Seizure Ff Lagos Allocation Triggered Our Brain Work —tinubu by Superwave16320: 11:05am On Jan 06, 2023
Re: How Obasanjo’s Seizure Ff Lagos Allocation Triggered Our Brain Work —tinubu by UnfairLife7(m): 11:06am On Jan 06, 2023
JAGABAN is the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

I honestly feel for Obi seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup just like his boss Atiku in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for him

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Happening Now: Arewa Community In Lagos Showing Support For BAT/SHET Ticket / Personal Reason I Am Voting OBI / Obasanjo hit Tinubu and Atiku again: “Tinubu And Atiku are bad examples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.