Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) (33729 Views)

Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day / Cousin Accused Of Killing The Man Exhumed From Grave In Anambra (Pix, Video) / Police Arrest 55-Year-Old Woman Caught With 12 Stolen Children in Anambra (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by JasonScoolari: 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
olaeffect:

Do the people of the East respect their leaders? That I feel is the real problem.
I remember when cultism was trying to enter into a particular university in the North. The Emir/leaders of the city where the university was located simply told their very few indigens in the university that cultism is against their tradition, culture and religion. And so should not partake in it and should report any suspected act of cultism to the school authorities and that was it. Case settled.
That is why cultism is on the low in Northern universities.
Now do the people of the East have respect for their elders/leaders?
You have made some good points bro.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by Henrikjay: 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
R.I.P....Bro ..Nigeria just happened to You...WHY Just 2days to his traditional marriage rights ... The police should carry out their investigation and focus on this ......list

His Ex girlfriend
The Ex boyfriend to this Lady he wanted to get married to
Business partners

The killings is increasing daily in Nigeria
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by WorkerBoy: 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
Wetin Nigeria do am?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by Triangles1(m): 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
JasonScoolari:
South East leaders and traditional rulers are not helping matters at all... Forget all their media talks.

Take drastic action with any foolish miscreant who's not a security personnel handling a gun... Kill them immediately, no need for explanation.

That way, this nonsense killing will stop.

The worst part is the youth surpoting them, one Igbo man last week I had an argument with concerning Monday sit at home, he was even surpoting them said, they've already mark the top people in east and they must kill them one by one, I said is that the right thing he said yes because they're working with government to kill UGM therefore they will kill them one by one, does bastard really mean.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:
Obi says these public nuisances are not terrorists ba...

By the time.Nigerians get to the polling units thereafter.....

the mumu man will understand why buhari labelled them as terrorists

Gbam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by Mandate2023: 3:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Your home town in Ogun State is now the unmovable headquarter of skull mining and body parts distribution, you are not concerned about that, but na wetin dey go on for far away Anambra be your major concern.

Sensitize your people to stop skull mining business, just as we are doing over here in the South East and South South region.

And there r no skull mining in SE, who do ritual reach igbos grin the security consciousness of the yoruba's is what is exposing the ritualist while thousands of ritualist in south east are getting away with there atrocities......same way we don't know Anambra has more agbero than d whole of SW grin grin grin the most foolish part of u ipigs is anybody that comment is yoruba to u idiots grin

5 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by Gandrova: 3:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
sirchim:
You can tell that to your Leaders, who brought them to the EAST. We all know the game plan, but Allah will expose you all.
Idiot. Accept your region is not save, yet you are blaming others for your leaders stupidity
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by Ezeego1(m): 3:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
Akanbimi:
Pls Obi must not and shall never be President. A man who can not put his house in other can never put a city in order let alone a country. RIP to this handsome young man.

Shut up urchin

Is Obi your president?, or Is Buhari there as a mannequin undecided undecided
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by Wickedfact: 3:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
JasonScoolari:
South East leaders and traditional rulers are not helping matters at all... Forget all their media talks.

Take drastic action with any foolish miscreant who's not a security personnel handling a gun... Kill them immediately, no need for explanation.

Do this and they label you enemy of Ndigbo. They will tell you criminals holding gun are defending them from fulani herdsman.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by tyinfinity: 3:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
After all obi has absconded to Lagos like coward ojukwu who could not finish what he started and ran away to Ivory coast

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by Wickedfact: 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2023
Henrikjay:
R.I.P....Bro ..Nigeria just happened to You...WHY Just 2days to his traditional marriage rights ... The police should carry out their investigation and focus on this ......list

His Ex girlfriend
The Ex boyfriend to this Lady he wanted to get married to
Business partners

The killings is increasing daily in Nigeria

Which Nigeria happened to him àbí you inherited your father's madness?

Biafra happened to him.
Arrest his killers today and some unfortunate animals will say you are arresting innocent Igbo youths. Arrest them with gun, they will say you planted the gun.

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by Okoroawusa: 4:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
Nnamdi Kanu will not die a good death

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by Mitsurugi(m): 4:10pm On Jan 06, 2023
zcee:
I tell people the same thing
All the people dying in south east know why they are being killed...
They can't just com and kill someone just like that,
They all know theirselves...

All the Governors (especially those who are not cultists) need to do is attack cult enclaves, raid their gatherings based on intelligence and all this nonsense will reduce drastically. I remember UNEC that year.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by blacksam01: 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
maybe ein don chop boiz money...want use am go marry.....

i cant see father than that... ordinary business ppl no dey use GLK

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by kelvinklein219(m): 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
JasonScoolari:

I miss Obasanjo I swear all this nonsesne even in the north sef would have stopped

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by edogu(m): 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
This could be cult related. I read somewhere that viking and are currently fighting in Anambra state. With the necklace on his neck, his death may be link to the fight.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by Gaddafih001(m): 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:
Obi says these public nuisances are not terrorists ba...

By the time.Nigerians get to the polling units thereafter.....

the mumu man will understand why buhari labelled them as terrorists
What did Shekau say?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by 27Pushing30: 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
EBMedia:
A young man identified as Izuchukwu Charles Igweka, has been killed by unknown gunmen two days to his traditional wedding in Anambra State, IGBERETV reports.

It was gathered that the incident happened in Ukpor Town, Nnewi South Local Government Area of the state around 10 pm on Wednesday night, January 5, 2023.

Late Izuchukwu was set to tie the knot traditionally with his partner, Chinenye Linda Chukwuchekwa on January 7, in Ezekwuabo-Otolo Nnewi.

His friend, Obi Chibuike Charles said that they were together when the gunmen attacked them.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0HiKSZuLyvqukQypZYWtjg7qUYcphyxhbQPoC6yYFutL4ADHaForaKcoo6QHcxsael&id=100007917007377

https://igberetvnews.com/1435919/unknown-gunmen-kill-young-man-2-days-traditional-wedding-anambra-photos/

Look at his necklace... and the stories in crime section.

then make your deductions
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by Gaddafih001(m): 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
Wewrfgtr:
:-
KRUK
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by ceeceeuwa: 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
Financialman:
It should be cult related,see the symbol on his neck
You are not far from the truth I had to go take a peek at all his photos. He was wearing same pendant with "anchor" or what is it called. It is well!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by ATLIEN2027: 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary boys doing what they do best, terrorizing the people of AfghanEastern.
Obi tuary is the leader of the IPOB terrorist Zombidient monkeys.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by Indispensable85(m): 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
It's not unknown gun men. It's a cult related killing. Aye vs vikings cult clash.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by Trapnews: 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
He was probably one of those Igbos shouting Biafra or death. This is the reality.of the statement, why are they.pained?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by JeffreyJunior: 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
Rip bro.

I've planned severally to travel to my hometown but everybody keeps holding me down like they hold masquerade because of this kind of news.

It's alright, I will go back without paying respect at dad's gravesite as usual but that hurts.

I think what is going on in Igboland today is more of assassinations than agitations and if nothing is done, we Igbos lose, not Buhari, not APC.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by LILTJAY: 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
Landlocked afghaeastern good for nothing piglets have done it again grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by Akanbimi: 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
Werey...until dey slaughter all of una finish. What you're seeing in your jungle is the residue of bad governance under that feminine toad voice you call obi.

Ezeego1:

Shut up urchin

Is Obi your president?, or Is Buhari there as a mannequin undecided undecided
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by chatinent: 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
Odin13:
Anambra is getting hot.. this festive season over 20 young men have been killed..

From akokwa to umunze umuoji down to ukpor Nnewi south..

Kidnapping na on a daily

A cousin was kidnap right in front of army barracks onitsha.. only to be released after torture because he was the wrong target.. cleared his account

This is happening on daily..

And some bingos are coming online to make east look Eldorado.. truth is kidnapping is daily on the rise..

They beat the human .. shooot anyhow.. clear your account via mobile ,, delaying for sometime and free you.

Prove stubborn.. the drill you collect ransome and clear your account.. then shoot you.,

Look fresh.. dem go kidnApp you life..

East is on fire…

This Christmas too dry.…,., but we no go run from them

Bring back BAKASSI..,

Soludo must end EBUBE agu and reintroduced BAKASSI BOYS

And who will make up the Bakassi?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by APCHaram: 5:10pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ongoing cult war in Anambra.

This is a cult killing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thieves Who Stole N3M Worth Of Fish Arrested (Photos) / How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father / Jealous Zambian Wife Cut Husband's Penis While Sleeping Over Cheating Suspicion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.