Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) (33727 Views)

Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day / Cousin Accused Of Killing The Man Exhumed From Grave In Anambra (Pix, Video) / Police Arrest 55-Year-Old Woman Caught With 12 Stolen Children in Anambra (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by TheChameleon: 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
If the police was serious , these ugm would've been gone by now

Why should they be serious?

The people support UGM and IPOB to spite Buhari.

They celebrate killings of cops and prison breaks there.

Let them enjoy their "liberators"

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by InneRpro: 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
This is bag

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
No they don't support ugm
TheChameleon:

Why should they be serious?

The people support UGM and IPOB to spite Buhari.

They celebrate killings of cops and prison breaks there.

Let them enjoy their "liberators"
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by Killerbag36: 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
Tinubu bt why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by Whoknow: 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
What is happening in this country, I think it is if the government tell each State to have their own security outfit.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by Mitsurugi(m): 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
Financialman:
It should be cult related,see the symbol on his neck

Could be. The friend referred to him as Turnfire.

I keep telling people that most of these UGM kidnappings and killings in the SE are cultists at work. Either reprisals or for outright criminal purposes.

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by Kapeter(m): 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
EBMedia:
More
I think it's Buhari the El sudani, the DSS and Tinubu grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by Kentuforchrist(m): 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
Wtf is happening over the there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by ElSudani: 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
Afghaneastern.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by zcee: 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
Mitsurugi:

Could be. The friend referred to him as Turnfire.

I keep telling people that most of these UGM kidnappings and killings in the SE are cultists at work. Either reprisals or for outright criminal purposes.
I tell people the same thing
All the people dying in south east know why they are being killed...
They can't just com and kill someone just like that,
They all know theirselves...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by RelevantUpdates: 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
Insecurity of Human Lives and Properties is a very big issue in Nigeria.

It is hightime We all start buying Tracking Systems and CCTVs To Catch These Criminals.

Save Yourself, Your Family and Your Properties.

Buy Our CCTVs and Tracking Devices to help you stay protected in Nigeria.

They are cheap and very affordable.

We should stop letting Criminals get away with their Crimes.

This is a wake-up call to Every Nigerian.

1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by PrincessofDSS(f): 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
So sad!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by Killermamba: 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:
Obi says these public nuisances are not terrorists ba...

By the time.Nigerians get to the polling units thereafter.....

the mumu man will understand why buhari labelled them as terrorists
But called his brothers bandits. For ur mind na u get sense
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by Urbanchampion: 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Your home town in Ogun State is now the unmovable headquarter of skull mining and body parts distribution, you are not concerned about that, but na wetin dey go on for far away Anambra be your major concern.

Sensitize your people to stop skull mining business, just as we are doing over here in the South East and South South region.
This is the problem with Igbo, always in competition with other people. Rathervthan addressing the issue at hand, this one is bringing another case into it. Keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by NaijaElba(m): 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
EBMedia:
A young man identified as Izuchukwu Charles Igweka, has been killed by unknown gunmen two days to his traditional wedding in Anambra State, IGBERETV reports.

It was gathered that the incident happened in Ukpor Town, Nnewi South Local Government Area of the state around 10 pm on Wednesday night, January 5, 2023.

Late Izuchukwu was set to tie the knot traditionally with his partner, Chinenye Linda Chukwuchekwa on January 7, in Ezekwuabo-Otolo Nnewi.

His friend, Obi Chibuike Charles said that they were together when the gunmen attacked them.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0HiKSZuLyvqukQypZYWtjg7qUYcphyxhbQPoC6yYFutL4ADHaForaKcoo6QHcxsael&id=100007917007377

https://igberetvnews.com/1435919/unknown-gunmen-kill-young-man-2-days-traditional-wedding-anambra-photos/

Who knows if he's among those cheering up the bastard terrorist. Now they are feeling the heat.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by Okhuadams(m): 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
EBMedia:
A young man identified as Izuchukwu Charles Igweka, has been killed by unknown gunmen two days to his traditional wedding in Anambra State, IGBERETV reports.

It was gathered that the incident happened in Ukpor Town, Nnewi South Local Government Area of the state around 10 pm on Wednesday night, January 5, 2023.

Late Izuchukwu was set to tie the knot traditionally with his partner, Chinenye Linda Chukwuchekwa on January 7, in Ezekwuabo-Otolo Nnewi.

His friend, Obi Chibuike Charles said that they were together when the gunmen attacked them.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0HiKSZuLyvqukQypZYWtjg7qUYcphyxhbQPoC6yYFutL4ADHaForaKcoo6QHcxsael&id=100007917007377

https://igberetvnews.com/1435919/unknown-gunmen-kill-young-man-2-days-traditional-wedding-anambra-photos/
Nothing
Like unknown gunmen they're Ipob/Esn
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by billyG(m): 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
This can't be happening in soludo's state....NOI,Madam due process,Chimamanda Adichie should speak up.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by Igboslayer: 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
Hmmmmm
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by Numerouno94(m): 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
JasonScoolari:
South East leaders and traditional rulers are not helping matters at all... Forget all their media talks.

Take drastic action with any foolish miscreant who's not a security personnel handling a gun... Kill them immediately, no need for explanation.

That way, this nonsense killing will stop.

Truer words have never been spoken.

This is the kind of response i expect from all Igbos from all and sundry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by Okhuadams(m): 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
JasonScoolari:
South East leaders and traditional rulers are not helping matters at all... Forget all their media talks.

Take drastic action with any foolish miscreant who's not a security personnel handling a gun... Kill them immediately, no need for explanation.

Them no get mind

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
What concerns, when he was to marry with his untimely death? Quack bloggers everywhere.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by Felabrity: 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
Everyday kîllings, so they can blame it on Peter Obi that is only a Presidential candidate

They should declare a state of emergency there

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by Aldol: 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
sadly , anybody can take up the garment of #ugm to perpetrate evil
Only God knows the true killers...it may also be cult related
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by Pakwel(m): 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
NAIRALANDABOKI:
Most of this events are cult related.. though its good we are hearing this news. We will keep working to bring peace to south east. I was in idiroko border on new year day.. 5 pple died and many were sliced with axe but i didnt see all this here or anywhere. Imagine cultists walking with guns and axe and it all happened closed to police and custom barracks..

Dont be deceived.. nowhere is peaceful in Nigeria

I agree with you on this one.. many people after committing one or two killings they run and when they come back they come with money thinking the street has forgotten. I think this is the case with the aro(vikin) see as he flys his colour with mind. Even red car too.. I have some of my bosses in Ghana they don't come to Nigeria without police with them. They stay in Ghana for like 20 years now .after killing people in benin..

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by kingamaa(m): 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
Una no fit revive Isakaba boys to fight the self inflicted security challenges

Local solution for local problem

Police don leave SE or are at best passive to their wahala

Isakaba boys I beg make una come o
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by Snowx: 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
The killing too much..no respect for innocent blood..God the creator of the whole universe is watching.

The Killers are breeding generation of curses upon children and children children...

Whatever a man sowed he shall reap
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by JasonScoolari: 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
Numerouno94:

Truer words have never been spoken.

This is the kind of response i expect from all Igbos from all and sundry.
I greet you comrade.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by elhafeez(m): 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
Most of them didn't go to Christmas. They live is Tunubu's Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by Akanbimi: 3:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
Pls Obi must not and shall never be President. A man who can not put his house in other can never put a city in order let alone a country. RIP to this handsome young man.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by olaeffect(m): 3:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
JasonScoolari:

Do the people of the East respect their leaders? That I feel is the real problem.
I remember when cultism was trying to enter into a particular university in the North. The Emir/leaders of the city where the university was located simply told their very few indigens in the university that cultism is against their tradition, culture and religion. And so should not partake in it and should report any suspected act of cultism to the school authorities and that was it. Case settled.
That is why cultism is on the low in Northern universities.
Now do the people of the East have respect for their elders/leaders?

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by asanausana91: 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
If the police was serious , these ugm would've been gone by now
there is nothing the police can do if Peter Obi and others are supporting the ESN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibadan Bullion Van Robbery: 3 Police Officers, 4 Civillians Dead / How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father / Thieves Who Stole N3M Worth Of Fish Arrested (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.