Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

If I Was Contesting ,I Will Campaign On Igbo Expulsion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Was Contesting ,I Will Campaign On Igbo Expulsion (1659 Views)

Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award / We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor / 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Was Contesting ,I Will Campaign On Igbo Expulsion by APCHaram: 11:46am On Jan 06, 2023
And I will win both in the south and north.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I Was Contesting ,I Will Campaign On Igbo Expulsion by SLAP44: 11:47am On Jan 06, 2023
grin

Vote for Peter Obi

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Was Contesting ,I Will Campaign On Igbo Expulsion by agadez007(m): 11:48am On Jan 06, 2023
APCHaram:
yoruba people

When they know their drug lord tinubu can’t win they resort to mudslinging
But God pass una

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Was Contesting ,I Will Campaign On Igbo Expulsion by Donwilson88: 11:50am On Jan 06, 2023
Use your PVC well
Just vote wisely!!

2 Likes

Re: If I Was Contesting ,I Will Campaign On Igbo Expulsion by owobokiri(m): 11:51am On Jan 06, 2023
APCHaram:

Agbado boy,
Una shame just dey shame me..
A campaign that starts with tribalism and ends with tribalism

9 Likes

Re: If I Was Contesting ,I Will Campaign On Igbo Expulsion by APCHaram: 11:51am On Jan 06, 2023
agadez007:
yoruba people

When they know their drug lord tinubu can’t win they resort to mudslinging
But God pass una

OSU, whose Yoruba? And who is the BAT supporter?

Fool, thinks this elections is down to your OSU last hope and Tinubu not knowing there is the north in the game.

Well, we are looking forward to your return to Biafra 3.0

2 Likes

Re: If I Was Contesting ,I Will Campaign On Igbo Expulsion by Felimax(m): 11:51am On Jan 06, 2023
APCHaram:

That is why the best thing you can vote for now is Devolution of Power.

Think about it seriously!

1 Like

Re: If I Was Contesting ,I Will Campaign On Igbo Expulsion by APCHaram: 11:52am On Jan 06, 2023
owobokiri:

Agbado boy,
Una shame just dey shame me..
A campaign that starts with tribalism and ends with tribalism

Your eviction notice is still pending in a federal high court in Abuja that was filed by Arewa .

You are getting your Biafra whether you like it or not and you can make Obi your life president there.

4 Likes

Re: If I Was Contesting ,I Will Campaign On Igbo Expulsion by nedu666: 11:54am On Jan 06, 2023
Op has been lamenting like a cockroach since morning. The weakling has created 11 threads on lgbos today. Imagine wat lgbos have reduced a full grown man-woman to. Igbos dey torment sha grin grin

5 Likes

Re: If I Was Contesting ,I Will Campaign On Igbo Expulsion by Phoen1X: 11:54am On Jan 06, 2023
You can never be a leader,...not while colorado and hemp exists.
Re: If I Was Contesting ,I Will Campaign On Igbo Expulsion by APCHaram: 11:57am On Jan 06, 2023
Felimax:

That is why the best thing you can vote for now is Devolution of Power.

Think about it seriously!

I have been and will always be a staunch advocate for devolution of power and the scrapping of the Zikist central govt in place of regional governance

But have you heard how Obi has been running around promising northern politicians and power brokers that he is committed to preserving the flawed system ?

As long as the parasitic Igbo remain in Nigeria we will always have opposition to the dismantling of the Zikist centrist arrangement as all their politicians since Zik and their populace are in total support of a powerful central govt from where they leach on .

Getting rid of the Igbo is one step towards sanitizing the system as those osus will never in a million years agree to total fiscal autonomy for states.

3 Likes

Re: If I Was Contesting ,I Will Campaign On Igbo Expulsion by Ikpaitid: 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
I would personally vote for you,I can't wait for the day those criminal animals are expelled from Nigeria.
Everywhere they go they commit crimes and give Nigeria a bad name.

4 Likes

Re: If I Was Contesting ,I Will Campaign On Igbo Expulsion by Phoen1X: 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ikpaitid:
I would personally vote for you,I can't wait for the day those criminal animals are expelled from Nigeria.
Yet your father fought and died a canon fodder in a war to keep igbos as compatriots.
Re: If I Was Contesting ,I Will Campaign On Igbo Expulsion by ItsTutsi(m): 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
I would have voted for you! Someone should pass this campaign message to Tinubu's team

Nyamiri Osu most be deported to their crime infested erosion/HIV/potopoto ravaged region
APCHaram:

3 Likes

Re: If I Was Contesting ,I Will Campaign On Igbo Expulsion by APCHaram: 12:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ikpaitid:

The bastards won't even vote for me when I am going to grant them their Biafra.

99.9% of Igbos will vote to remain in Nigeria if a referendum is conducted today

But I won't give them such high privealage.

Rather it is Nigerians that will be asked to consider their continued stay in the Union which I know 70% will vote in favour of kicking their ass out..

2 Likes

Re: If I Was Contesting ,I Will Campaign On Igbo Expulsion by Ikpaitid: 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
Phoen1X:
Yet your father fought and died a canon fodder in a war to keep igbos as compatriots.
Re: If I Was Contesting ,I Will Campaign On Igbo Expulsion by Ikpaitid: 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2023
The correct word is "slaves" not compatriots.

1 Like

Re: If I Was Contesting ,I Will Campaign On Igbo Expulsion by kettykin: 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2023
I support your argument but we all know how you double speak .

same people who back pedalled when mko Abiola was Arrested will do worse when Tinubu sees the handwriting on the wall

1 Like

Re: If I Was Contesting ,I Will Campaign On Igbo Expulsion by gidgiddy: 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
APCHaram:

I have been and will always be a staunch advocate for devolution of power and the scrapping of the Zikist central govt in place of regional governance

But have you heard how Obi has been running around promising northern politicians and power brokers that he is committed to preserving the flawed system ?

As long as the parasitic Igbo remain in Nigeria we will always have opposition to the dismantling of the Zikist centrist arrangement as all their politicians since Zik and their populace are in total support of a powerful central govt from where they leach on .

Getting rid of the Igbo is one step towards sanitizing the system as those osus will never in a million years agree to total fiscal autonomy for states.

You dont have to worry your head too much, many Igbos such as myself are tired of the long failed British colonial contraption called Nigeria, and want to go our way

So what you people should do is urge the Federal government to set date for referendum to allow Igbos go, rather than lamenting on Nairaland like a cry baby
Re: If I Was Contesting ,I Will Campaign On Igbo Expulsion by APCHaram: 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
kettykin:

same people who back pedalled when mko Abiola was Arrested will do worse when Tinubu sees the handwriting on the wall

The funniest part of my campaign will be that Nigerians and not Osus will determine the continued presence of osus in our union.

Because we both know if we did a referendum today asking you slaves to decide, you will overwhelming vote to remain in Nigeria.

Marxist Zionists masquerading as Nationalists.

1 Like

Re: If I Was Contesting ,I Will Campaign On Igbo Expulsion by agadez007(m): 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
APCHaram:

OSU, whose Yoruba? And who is the BAT supporter?

Fool, thinks this elections is down to your OSU last hope and Tinubu not knowing there is the north in the game.

Well, we are looking forward to your return to Biafra 3.0

Sounds like what a typical Yoruba BATStad will say

Re: If I Was Contesting ,I Will Campaign On Igbo Expulsion by RZArecta(m): 12:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
I always find it sad when very intelligent people throw their intelligence in the gutter. It wouldn't be a problem if they were doing so privately but constantly coming out to heat the polity and set us on the road to '90s Rwanda should be a cause for concern. You might think this op is joking or is just bants but the words pile up like dry firewood waiting for just a spark in harmattan and next thing we'll ask ourselves, what went wrong. People like the op should be held responsible immediately though I doubt anything will happen because everybody else seems to share the same line of thought. The message is clear. Igbos should consider leaving the SW, nobody will protect you when op and his group start their carnage

2 Likes

Re: If I Was Contesting ,I Will Campaign On Igbo Expulsion by APCHaram: 12:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
gidgiddy:

You dont have to worry your head too much, many Igbos such as myself are tired of the long failed British colonial contraption called Nigeria, and want to go our way

So what you people should do is urge the Federal government to set date for referendum to allow Igbos go, rather than lamenting on Nairaland like a cry baby

Sharap.

You that is back from your cursed village and posting from somewhere outside osuland?

Why are you still in Nigeria and not your precious osuland?

You deceive only your OSU serfs.

1 Like

Re: If I Was Contesting ,I Will Campaign On Igbo Expulsion by APCHaram: 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
agadez007:
Sounds like what a typical Yoruba BATStad will say

Don't want Biafra again?

Good.

Then you must have Biafra .

1 Like

Re: If I Was Contesting ,I Will Campaign On Igbo Expulsion by APCHaram: 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
RZArecta:
I always find it sad when very intelligent people throw their intelligence in the gutter. It wouldn't be a problem if they were doing so privately but constantly coming out to heat the polity and set us on the road to '90s Rwanda should be a cause for concern. You might think this op is joking or is just bants but the words pile up like dry firewood waiting for just a spark in harmattan and next thing we'll ask ourselves, what went wrong. People like the op should be held responsible immediately though I doubt anything will happen because everybody else seems to share the same line of thought. The message is clear. Igbos should consider leaving the SW, nobody will protect you when op and his group start their carnage

Why did you not advice KANU and his Zionist mob turned Obidients?

And what is wrong with Igbo expulsion since you all want Biafra ?

Or are you saying you are no longer interested in your fake Biafra ?

2 Likes

Re: If I Was Contesting ,I Will Campaign On Igbo Expulsion by APCHaram: 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
See how I use sense expose their fake Biafra quest.

Never ever take any OSU that begins wailing on Biafra as they are not in anyway or form interested in an independent OSU republic

Biafra is Dead and any OSU that passes your way either online or offline ranting about it deserves no less than 3 hot slaps across his OSU lips.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Was Contesting ,I Will Campaign On Igbo Expulsion by APCHaram: 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2023
kettykin:

The original two faced hypocrites are the osubidients who up till may last year where disturbing our peace over their useless OSU republic only to ditch it immediately for an OSU presidency.

How confused or rather, how conniving can a people be like the OSU 180 degree turn from Biafra to one Nigeria under OSU presidency.

You fool no one but yourselves..

1 Like

Re: If I Was Contesting ,I Will Campaign On Igbo Expulsion by RZArecta(m): 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
APCHaram:

Why did you not advice KANU and his Zionist mob turned Obidients?

And what is wrong with Igbo expulsion since you all want Biafra ?

Or are you saying you are no longer interested in your fake Biafra ?
you're really trying to allow the dimwit chromosome in your DNA have an upper hand

I am from Bayelsa state, there's a very massive difference between being Ijaw and Igbo

I have repeatedly said here and I stand by it that I'm voting Tinubu

I have repeatedly stated here and other platforms that Nnamdi Kanu is an ídiot and a terrorist and so also is Simon Ekpa

It's disingenuous and fóolish of you to lump IPOB agitators with Peter Obi supporters and it shows that you want the FG to violently clamp down on innocent people just because Obi is igbo and not that the government has anything to prove that Obi supports IPOB in any way. You're as vile and disgusting as Segun Awosanya and Reno Omokri

It's a matter of fact, there are more concrete allegations of terrorist sympathy against the PDP candidate and the APC vice presidential candidate which we all overlook, no one has threatened genocide against the northerners even YOU. You're evil bro, pure evil. Obi's only crime is being Igbo and nothing else

2 Likes

Re: If I Was Contesting ,I Will Campaign On Igbo Expulsion by Nightwolf1: 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
APCHaram:

This goat u have started ranting again from your hell hole.
Re: If I Was Contesting ,I Will Campaign On Igbo Expulsion by cocolacec(m): 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
gidgiddy:

Your elected representatives in the EAST at the National assembly should table the referendum request to the house.

4 Likes

Re: If I Was Contesting ,I Will Campaign On Igbo Expulsion by APCHaram: 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2023
Nightwolf1:

This goat u have started ranting again from your hell hole.

You no want Biafra again?

Vote for me in the nearest future to see to your Biafra coming to light.

Osu

1 Like

Re: If I Was Contesting ,I Will Campaign On Igbo Expulsion by Nightwolf1: 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
APCHaram:

You no want Biafra again?

Vote for me in the nearest future to see to your Biafra coming to light.

Osu

If I slap you , ur mumu go disappear.
Keep opening stupid threads on Nairaland.
Useless goat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures from apc L.G.A campaign for tinubu in Calabar South,cross River State / Peter Obi rally In Alaba Alone Is more than Than Tinubu Rally In Abuja / Peter Obi Wins wards in Amuwo Odofin Festac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.