Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability (21605 Views)

CBN Governor: Aishah Ahmad, 8 Others Struggle For Emefiele's Job - Daily Sun / Diamond Bank Evasive On Promotion Of New CBN Deputy Governor Aishah Ahmad / Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability by nairajotter: 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
It is actually really wrong to assume such. Aisha has never been named or caught up with Emefiele's woes.
obiekunie01:
na so emefiele take escape with his loots!

him with his oga come discuss and agree say make him japa before february so the new government cant catch him.

he will not com back to this country for the next 10 years.

oya aishah na ya turn to loot your own!
Re: Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability by Elibaba1: 11:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
StreetFight:

Are you suspecting that Emefiele's dicck is permanently in this bitch's mouth?

Kai
Nairaland people una no go kill person
grin
Re: Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability by Coolgent(m): 9:59am On Jan 07, 2023
chaseblack:
She definitely has the Lagos look and not a Northerners look. Beauty brain and a robust career, I hope all this her career translate to an effective financial administrator the country desperately needs.
Bigot shame on u.
Re: Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability by chaseblack(m): 10:28am On Jan 07, 2023
Coolgent:

Bigot shame on u.

I'm not a bigot. Infact I'm wishing her well.
Re: Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability by Coolgent(m): 10:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
chaseblack:

I'm not a bigot. Infact I'm wishing her well.

Good
Re: Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability by MrWraith: 1:56pm On Jan 09, 2023
MainblockAngle:
Really? so you actually don't believe that a lady would sit in that position on merit?
Both statements can be true. She might be qualified and still be imposed through the influence of a cabal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Hits ₦2,000/1£ At Parallel Market (From ₦1930/£) / Julius Berger Set To Launch Cashew Processing Plant In Lagos / Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.