Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,883 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability (21603 Views)

CBN Governor: Aishah Ahmad, 8 Others Struggle For Emefiele's Job - Daily Sun / Diamond Bank Evasive On Promotion Of New CBN Deputy Governor Aishah Ahmad / Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability by FiremanX: 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
Sweetplum:
A super woman. And probably the next CBN governor.
But as I dey look her eyes, she ll love money and false documents like Kemi Adeosun.
I see her having scandals in future. Joining Nigerian politicians is like joining armed robbers or cults. They ll sha stain or drag you into their mess.
CBN governor for ur Yeye mind
Re: Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability by gly2ken: 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
She didn't cover her hair or
Re: Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability by StreetFight: 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2023
Wickedfact:

Onuku, Shebi you were hailing Emefiele last week? Where is he today?
Your stupidity wear isiagu.

January 9 is when Emefiele's leave ends. January 9 is also the day the cashless policy kicks off.
Emefiele isn't coming back, he has run away like a coward that he is. Aisha is taking over and will extend the new deadline for old currency and cashless policy till after election. Remember the Reps have told her so and she has agreed.

I dey laugh your mumu.

When Emilokan Tinubu coughs, everybody in Nigeria shivers including Buhari, Osinbajo, Emefiele, Senate President, House of Reps Speaker, even Chief Justice of the Federation. That's what we call POWER. Even when Tinubu officially left government house in 2007, he is still Nigeria's most powerful person till date. Buhari approved the new currency exchange deadline put forward by Emefiele, but Emilokan Tinubu overrode it. Now you know who is the BOSS. Tell Obasanjo or Goatluck Jonnaddaft to try same thing, and you will see who will weep
Re: Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability by potent5(m): 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
chigoziri2403:
I hope it's not what I am thinking.
It is.
Re: Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability by Babastrong(m): 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
This one has minused herself from urgent 2k cacus. may God bless your parents.
Re: Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
FiremanX:
CBN governor for ur Yeye mind
Excuse me, don't call me yeye mind
Re: Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability by JANK23H(m): 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
chigoziri2403:
They are prepping her to be the next CBN governor.The North want their puppet there just in case Obi wins.

It's all propaganda.
Re: Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability by mayorkent(m): 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
Lol , them wan make her CBN governor...
Re: Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability by Ogbastan080645(m): 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
We already know what it is replacement of Emefele the new governor u r done with the formal since his no longer available
Re: Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
AnonPoet:

https://nairametrics.com/2022/12/24/meet-aishah-ahmad-the-cbn-deputy-governor-in-charge-of-financial-system-stability/

so this woman have succeed in stabbing her boss in the back

Naria to Dollar see you at 1200 sir we are ready!
Re: Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability by zedegit: 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
Re: Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability by frog12: 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2023
she's not qualified. but that's the question: why now?
na emefiele replacement dem dey advertise

adioolayi:
Na she dey stir the stormy waters of CBN

Why is this profile coming out now

We are about to witness the first female CBN Governor

The only time a female got very close was when Sarah Alade was the acting CBN Governor.
Re: Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability by zedegit: 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2023
seguno2:

Packaging her for possible replacement of Emefiele

Buhari is kwarupt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability by frog12: 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
one of the parent na yoruba

chaseblack:
She definitely has the Lagos look and not a Northerners look. Beauty brain and a robust career, I hope all this her career translate to an effective financial administrator the country desperately needs.

1 Like

Re: Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability by seguno2: 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
zedegit:
Buhari is kwarupt

Is that not an understatement
Re: Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability by Mayflowa(m): 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
Holla911:
Fine lady with brain. I'm single if she's single and searching cool

criminal. lol

Aishah Ahmad is married to Abdallah A. Ahmad, a retired Brigadier General in the Nigerian Armed Forces

Long throat!

1 Like

Re: Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability by aalangel(f): 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
She said she doesn't know how much of the new naira notes that is in circulation undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability by CheapHomes1: 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
Re: Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability by CheapHomes1: 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
chaseblack:
She definitely has the Lagos look and not a Northerners look. Beauty brain and a robust career, I hope all this her career translate to an effective financial administrator the country desperately needs.

She said she doesn't know how much new currency the CBN printed. She has also assisted Emefiele in messing up the economy and making banking more difficult. That tells you the type of criminal she is
Re: Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability by CheapHomes1: 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
StreetFight:

When Emilokan Tinubu coughs, everybody in Nigeria shivers including Buhari, Osinbajo, Emefiele, Senate President, House of Reps Speaker, even Chief Justice of the Federation. That's what we call POWER. Even when Tinubu officially left government house in 2007, he is still Nigeria's most powerful person till date. Buhari approved the new currency exchange deadline put forward by Emefiele, but Emilokan Tinubu overrode it. Now you know who is the BOSS. Tell Obasanjo or Goatluck Jonnaddaft to try same thing, and you will see who will weep

Ok...so how will that make nigeria a better place?
Re: Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability by Atlantis585: 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
AnonPoet:

https://nairametrics.com/2022/12/24/meet-aishah-ahmad-the-cbn-deputy-governor-in-charge-of-financial-system-stability/

Putting lipstick on a pig won’t change the fact that it remains just that - a pig.

Stop all these whitewashing please.

Was that not the same lady who could not answer when asked by National Assembly how much of the new currency has been printed and in circulation?

She is incompetent and that’s it!

1 Like

Re: Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability by Decent09(m): 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
Deeprooted:
smiley

Quota system appointment!

That's what kills this country since, you can imagine how Emefiele destroyed CBN for a Full Decade just for an Igbo Man to be there.
Re: Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability by credon: 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
chigoziri2403:
It will be a successful coup
Re: Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability by Obiwank: 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
Similar to Emefiele, this lady has no business being a Central Bank Head. Her resume is full of retail banking roles. Probably best fit as a deputy governor for Bank supervision. We really need an economist for the CBN to help manage our economy.
Re: Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability by RichAbujaGuy: 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
Y'all are late. I peeped madam's extraordinary credentials last month. wink

Business / Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by RichAbujaGuy: 8:14pm On Dec 22, 2022

https://www.nairaland.com/7492287/dont-know-quantities-new-notes/4#119357872
Re: Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability by shortIGBOman: 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
Atlantis585:
Kai!

This woman go sweet die for bed matter. grin

See those inviting eyes and lips.

Emeka, focus on your IGBO Sisters. Leave my beautiful Sister alone.

Re: Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability by chaseblack(m): 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
CheapHomes1:

She said she doesn't know how much new currency the CBN printed. She has also assisted Emefiele in messing up the economy and making banking more difficult. That tells you the type of criminal she is

Sometimes the person on top makes everyone down below abysmal, maybe if she gets the top position she'll make better choices. I'm not totally banking on her but just wishing.
Re: Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability by CheapHomes1: 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
chaseblack:

Sometimes the person on top makes everyone down below abysmal, maybe if she gets the top position she'll make better choices. I'm not totally banking on her but just wishing.

It is this mentality we have in Nigeria that makes us to continue recycling the same set of people.

Similar rinciples and values are what bind people together hence the saying "birds of the same feather flock together". If Emefiele was making look abysmal, why didn't she resign? As deputy gov, did she not contribute to the mess in the economy and difficulty customers are facing in the banking sector?
Re: Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability by MainblockAngle: 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
would be a nice experience, she is actually really suitable for the job.
adioolayi:
Na she dey stir the stormy waters of CBN

Why is this profile coming out now

We are about to witness the first female CBN Governor

The only time a female got very close was when Sarah Alade was the acting CBN Governor.
Re: Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability by MainblockAngle: 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
Really? so you actually don't believe that a lady would sit in that position on merit?
MrWraith:
So this is who the cabal want to replace Godwin Emefiele. Naija which way
Re: Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability by nairajotter: 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
You don't know that for a fact, she has a boss.
kenbee:
She and her team failed Nigerians woefully!
Re: Aishah Ahmad, CBN Deputy Governor In Charge Of Financial System Stability by nairajotter: 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
Well, it isn't really a bad idea to get to read about who is at the helm of affairs in a sector like the CBN
SocialJustice:
Rubbish, is this a time for anybody at CBN to be proud of their career?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Hits ₦2,000/1£ At Parallel Market (From ₦1930/£) / Julius Berger Set To Launch Cashew Processing Plant In Lagos / Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.