Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

I Just Started A New Business (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Started A New Business (photos) (3628 Views)

Man Floors Girl Poking Nose Into Another Girl's Business (Photos) / Videos Dis 2 Nigerian Slay Queens Just Started D Biznes Of Sellin Live Blue Film / Young Girls Selling Virginity To Rich Businessmen Now Big Business! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Started A New Business (photos) by Greattestman: 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
I started a new business....

I sell the following:

Coke

Fanta

Sprite

Infinite power

Lacasera

Milkis

Can malt

Smoove

Cfresh

And several others

Seun Mynd44 nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: I Just Started A New Business (photos) by Greattestman: 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
Me in my shop

4 Likes

Re: I Just Started A New Business (photos) by PellsKodak: 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
U using Nokia x2 undecided
Next year you will use Iphone 14 wink

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Started A New Business (photos) by ZINNYBANKS: 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
I wish you success injn..

11 Likes

Re: I Just Started A New Business (photos) by Lurdd: 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
That's commendable
But bear in mind that provision Business is not actually a business fit for a man. it is indeed a comfort zone, before you know it years has passed for you to hussule and make good living.
Bear in mind to change the business in nearest time before time will get passed you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Started A New Business (photos) by VeryWickedSimp: 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
No Krest?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Started A New Business (photos) by Kobicove(m): 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
I wish you good luck in your new business!

1 Like

Re: I Just Started A New Business (photos) by CANDYDADDY(m): 1:28pm On Jan 06, 2023

Something missing here which is Nigerian leeches, you need one that will gulp all this your new provision business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Started A New Business (photos) by ojun50(m): 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
Success and more expansion

But this yr iphone 14 wey use snap the pixs them no be here
Re: I Just Started A New Business (photos) by Jesterinjay: 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
ojun50:
Success and more expansion

But this yr iphone 14 wey use snap the pixs them no be here
free the comrade na

2 Likes

Re: I Just Started A New Business (photos) by ojun50(m): 1:38pm On Jan 06, 2023
Jesterinjay:
free the comrade na

I no cage am
Re: I Just Started A New Business (photos) by Robertgreene1(m): 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
Just avoid women bro

All the best....

3 Likes

Re: I Just Started A New Business (photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Just avoid women bro

All the best....

Why? so u want him to remain gay? Tha fccccuk is wrong with u people?

why shod he aviod women when women are there to be chase? are u ok sir? (no oofeinse) angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Started A New Business (photos) by Jozilinn: 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
Congratulations more success to your elbow,we go hear your testimony... amen.
Re: I Just Started A New Business (photos) by Fedrick100: 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
E be like you used the part of the money your uncle gave you to start up the business
Re: I Just Started A New Business (photos) by EbenezerTriumph: 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2023
Fedrick100:
E be like you used the part of the money your uncle gave you to start up the business
na sales boy be that.
no be him get am

1 Like

Re: I Just Started A New Business (photos) by Okoroawusa: 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
I want buy Farouz

1 Like

Re: I Just Started A New Business (photos) by headbasher96(m): 5:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ride on bro the sky is your limit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Started A New Business (photos) by Silentgroper(m): 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
are u selling retail or wholesales??
u better alcohol to those things...
just get budweiser and i'll be a regular at your shop...
Re: I Just Started A New Business (photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
Na pos wey u use snap this picture undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Started A New Business (photos) by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
Lurdd:
That's commendable
But bear in mind that provision Business is not actually a business fit for a man. it is indeed a comfort zone, before you know it years has passed for you hussule and make good living.
Bear in mind to change the business in nearest time before time will get passed you.

You don't underestimate this business,the profit may not big but the turnover is good
Re: I Just Started A New Business (photos) by RenaissanceGuy: 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
VictorUSA aka obamaMessi and all of your other numerous monikers, I blame the mods who keep on pushing your fake stories to FP.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Started A New Business (photos) by Gadafii: 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
Na pos you take snake these pictures
Re: I Just Started A New Business (photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
VictorUSA aka obamaMessi and all of your other numerous monikers, I blame the mods who keep on pushing your fake stories to FP.

You people should free this guy. E don dey too many people wey dey ontop his matter. Free am abeg. Who knows if doing stuff like this is his way of coping with Nigeria's madness? Live, and let live, guy.

1 Like

Re: I Just Started A New Business (photos) by RenaissanceGuy: 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

You people should free this guy. E don dey too many people wey dey ontop his matter. Free am abeg. Who knows if doing stuff like this is his way of coping with Nigeria's madness? Live, and let live, guy.
Formulating fake stories and presenting them as true stories and calling on the mods to take them to FP for a wider audience, is not the right way to catch cruise or fun. At least, the stories are not on Literature section.

1 Like

Re: I Just Started A New Business (photos) by EmiDon11: 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
Congratulation bro
I wish u progress in ur business....
Incase you need sales boy, just hit my line, i am available. My former boss sacked me just bcoz i was securing his money inside my bag.

1 Like

Re: I Just Started A New Business (photos) by Sucre6: 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:
No Krest?

No crush self grin

Gimme me and VeryWickedSimp two soda water grin

Nice one brother, there is dignity in labour, may the Lord bless and prosper your new business cool
Re: I Just Started A New Business (photos) by youngrichnigga: 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
Lurdd:
That's commendable
But bear in mind that provision Business is not actually a business fit for a man. it is indeed a comfort zone, before you know it years has passed for you to hussule and make good living.
Who told you that the likes of cChinedu in my area, Ebeano in Lekki and Seaford all started like that. OP just stay focused. cool cool cool
Re: I Just Started A New Business (photos) by Reeberry: 11:04pm On Feb 03
Robertgreene1:
Just avoid women bro

All the best....
The guy didn't see your comment before his yeye girlfriend cheated on him. Despite he spent all his saving on her. grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Started A New Business (photos) by Reeberry: 11:05pm On Feb 03
What kind of camera is this, in this age?

1 Like

Re: I Just Started A New Business (photos) by drimzsmoke(m): 11:18pm On Feb 03
Greattestman:
Me in my shop

Nairaland mental case, o tu ti gbe won ni handicap. This shop belongs to the mother of the new "child abuse" you're abusing.... What happened to the most intelligent guy in your school, you sef don quit school just the same way d.bull quit rapšŸŒššŸŒššŸŒššŸŒššŸŒššŸŒššŸŒš

1 Like

Re: I Just Started A New Business (photos) by drimzsmoke(m): 11:21pm On Feb 03
youngrichnigga:
Who told you that the likes of cChinedu in my area, Ebeano in Lekki and Seaford all started like that. OP just stay focused. cool cool cool

Those people you mentioned are mentally sound, the op on the other hand has down syndrome(slowpoke) together with HIE(he said this himself though, but I diagnosed him of the other 1)

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Left-handed. My Bf's Mother Slapped Me Because I Tried To Use My Left-hand / If You Give Her This Kind Of Compliment, She Will Start Chasing You Immediately / Iā€™m 31, I Have No Husband, No Child, No House Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.