Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs (11129 Views)

Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu / PDP Links Supreme Court Fire Outbreak To Atiku, Obi’s Appeals / Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by lukency(m): 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
I have my own and it's reserved for JAGAGABAN.
Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by Angelasisiano(f): 8:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
Did you listen to yourself?
CoronaVirusRelo:
Someone close to Peter should wake him up!

Even if your supporters collect their PVC and vote for you, you still won’t win!

So why should they collect it in the first place?

Better they sell their PVC and use proceeds to eat cat fish pepper soup with fresh orange juice.
Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by 7brigade: 8:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
cooljude:

If he isn't going to win.... Good for you then.

Why are you so disturbed about his chance?

I wonder oo ..since he knows he is going to loose ..I wonder y some ppl border on loosers
Just face let him face his druggie winner in peace
Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by Pclemenza: 8:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
Please take this message serious

And

Also the message below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by Salvador1: 8:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
That's mine and it's for u.
To hell with tinubu and his bandits.

Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by Franchise21(m): 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Even if your supporters collect their PVC and vote for you, you still won’t win!

Better they sell their PVC and use proceeds to eat cat fish pepper soup with fresh orange juice.
Better be ready to cry river come February coz your balablu blu bulaba and gazelle garagara candidate can't win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by aspher: 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Oh! I thought he had no supporters, but bots on social media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by Bmaster(m): 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

hmmm,urchin grin

Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by Okiemute101: 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
E go shock all of una how Obi go take win this election.... Everyone I asked or spoke to about their view of the aspirants, Obi is all I hear them say. Both young and old. So why should the rest think of winning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by 7brigade: 8:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
lukency:
Very good. .of u ... Bro...among those dat will win ...a town hall not diff from balabu bulaba..
Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by Bmaster(m): 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2023
lukency:
really ? grin

Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by Oziens: 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2023
Got mine at inec office, oluyole, Ibadan yesterday.
LP Obi, just got one additional vote

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by lukency(m): 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2023
7brigade:

Very good. .of u ... Bro...among those dat will win ...a town hall not diff from balabu bulaba..
Your own cup of tea, go vote your candidate I vote mine.
Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by hopexter(m): 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Peter Obi is a good man sent by God to make Nigerians happy.
Good people of Nigeria, go and get your PVC now.
Remember, opportunity comes but once.

A God sent will start his goodness from his own state. Just dey play grin
Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by TheChameleon: 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
It wouldn't affect your 5th Position.

3rd Class Dullard

Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by Lush100(m): 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
Where can one collect PVC around Abule-Egba ifako ijaiye
Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by Salvador1: 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
Dshocker:
Am going to collect mine tomorrow, at sand field estate, satellite town.

Anybody on this forum coming also, will get a free bottle of drink from me.
bro u dey close to me nah.
I dey sandfield beside unipetro.
I have gotten mine too.
Will be voting in CBN estate open field polling unit.
Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by plantist: 8:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Peter Obi is a good man sent by God to make Nigerians happy.
Good people of Nigeria, go and get your PVC now.
Remember, opportunity comes but once.

Omo see person flat head, con be like pavement.
Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by adexoramo(m): 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2023
I will be voting for the first time in Nigeria come next month only because Ashiwaju is on the ballot. Ashiwaju must win
Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by favour32(m): 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2023
cooljude:

If he isn't going to win.... Good for you then.

Why are you so disturbed about his chance?
I tire o
Obi na the main man to be president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by TinubuDeDrugLor: 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Seems you think with your anus? You're a curse to your family and ethnic group.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by Salvador1: 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2023
lukency:
show us the evidence like this.

Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by TinubuDeDrugLor: 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
adexoramo:
I will be voting for the first time in Nigeria come next month only because Ashiwaju is on the ballot. Ashiwaju must win

See this goat that didn't even register for voters card.

you urchins are good for nothing .
Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by osazsky(m): 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

u dont attack Atiku the way u artack obi and yet he is of no relevance..my mind is telling me something..if he isnt a threat no one talks abt him..i have not seen u carry kwankwaso matter for head like govt work..u know why? Cuz kwankwansor is not a threat..oya take ur drugs and go to bed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by hopexter(m): 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
habsydiamond:
This election will be social media election cos everyone will be watching.... if u do anyhow becos of one contestant just remember that their family member are all abroad if dem use u finish dem go dump u like sachet water nylon. Wise up and shun violence.

No need to advise those hoodlums and online/offline terrorists. Let them be violent, them go receive torture from Army angry
Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by Rubeshi(m): 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
ganisucks:

On election day, you'll be shell shocked when your supervisor orders you to start posting: "the election is rigged", posts.
grin you fucking wicked
Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by crowther15(m): 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
MyMouth:
What if we collect it and use it against him?
Then face what comes after that. After all, PO has nothing to lose no matter how terrible the economy is. He would make his money as business man and CEO.
Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by Allisgud: 8:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
Tenses:

I did a transfered and I got mine yesterday. The feelings was priceless. It was like am battle ready for a fight I have already won.

Nigerians have PVC

Urchins have AVP
when did u do it
Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by TinubuDeDrugLor: 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
Salvador1:
show us the evidence like this.

Forget those Tinub bandits, they don't have voters card and that's why you see them attacking Peter Obi .

The funny this is that all the people supporting Tinubu are all criminals and scammers here on Nairaland.
Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by Perfectbeing(m): 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
Dear BATists

An AK 47 without bullets is a mere walking stick;
A Sling without stones is at best a G-string;
A BATist without PVC is a mere Obidient.

GET YOUR PVC and vote APC all the Way.
Guys, we don't just want to win, but win Incontrovertibly. A victory that can't be challenged in court.
Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by nzubegod: 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

I Can Bet You Are In A Dark Dingy Room Without Light And #1,200 Your Account Balance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Files Tax Evasion Charges against Binance / Do You Approve Of Lamido Sanusi's Actions? / Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.