Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs (11135 Views)

Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu / PDP Links Supreme Court Fire Outbreak To Atiku, Obi’s Appeals / Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by Johnbullirabor7(m): 8:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
I got mine from Edo state. Will vote Obi
Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by rollandben(m): 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Someone close to Peter should wake him up!

Even if your supporters collect their PVC and vote for you, you still won’t win!

So why should they collect it in the first place?

Better they sell their PVC and use proceeds to eat cat fish pepper soup with fresh orange juice.
You are a total failure and enemy of a good compatriot.
Yes I'm a yoruba Man, For the fact that I don't rate any politicians ahead others, never to vote for APC coming next election.
Its only a dump, short memory and scavengers that would vote for APC come Feb 25. Suffer no dey taya you!!
The earlier we shun tribalism the earlier we are getting to there. Think they said we are one Nigeria!
So what happens to Igbo people?
Are they not part of Nigerians??
Is Nigeria all about Yoruba, Hausa and Fulani??
Please let wake up. If really we need peace in Nigeria, we have to learn how to get things balance. Habba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by Paullo19: 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Even if your supporters collect their PVC and vote for you, you still won’t win!

Better they sell their PVC and use proceeds to eat cat fish pepper soup with fresh orange juice.

Nonsense human being..so the day they gave birth to u people actually celebrated?? U just ended up selling ur conscience for #2000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by twilliamx(m): 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Peter Obi is a good man sent by God to make Nigerians happy.
Good people of Nigeria, go and get your PVC now.
Remember, opportunity comes but once.

No matter how you air brush hin pic..o ma lu Le las las
Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by saintkel(m): 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

shut up
Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by TristanX: 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2023
ganisucks:

On election day, you'll be shell shocked when your supervisor orders you to start posting: "the election is rigged", posts.

This your statement is hilarious. Guy u are a savage... Lol
Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by Ofunaofu: 8:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Continue to roam around like a mad man, posting senseless comments
Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by Mccullum: 8:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
Perpetual mourner is now a public preacher.
Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by ghiloman28(m): 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
I have my PVC and is for JAGABAN
Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by izubext007: 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
It's only ur PVC that bring him to power
Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by jojothaiv(m): 8:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
Can I count on your votes?

But your votes wouldn't count.

Cc.
Subhumans.
Nigerian Politicians.
Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by bentenny(m): 8:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
Betanaija42moro:
On point.

Please let's get our PVC's we need to vote out APC, they have nothing else to offer.

People are hungry and facing hardship

A litre of petrol is #350 in my area.

Where do we start, unemployment, inflation, killings, kidnapping, corruption, inflation

APC is a failed party
Even the #350 per litre is ontop the fact that we are still paying subsidy!
Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by sapele914(m): 8:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
ganisucks:

On election day, you'll be shell shocked when your supervisor orders you to start posting: "the election is rigged", posts.
From facts, Labor parry is not on the ballot in about 13 states in the federation? Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise.
Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by Fibonacci88: 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
I kept my pvc where I keep my credentials. I no wan hear say Dem shoot bird Mama fly.
Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by edungene7: 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
Mine is intact sir my first ever voting I don't only have my PVC I have checked for my name on the inec register am number 465 in my ward I can't wait
Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by sapele914(m): 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
bentenny:

Even the #350 per litre is ontop the fact that we are still paying subsidy!
40 year high inflation, plus high foreign exchange rates, what is the landing cost of the petrol?
Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by kessdivine4all: 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Some one close to your father should wake him up , so that you can be taken for deliverance, he gave birth to a slowpoke. Except if this runs in your lineage
Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by newnigerdelta00: 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPGa_iCgFSY

Peter Obi appeals to Nigerians to endeavor to collect their Permanent Voters Card(PVC ), that collection of the PVC ends on the 22 of January, 2023.

He also informed Nigerians that the election is a critical existential election for Nigeria, that all of us must endeavor to vote, elders and youths alike, he said.

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1611383719889182720?t=whgp8vlXcg11T-SrQpBkUw&s=19

Obi your matter done Expire
Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by Uchedizzy(f): 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
I have my pvc already but the problem is that my polling unit which is my hometown are saying no election
Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by Heterodox(m): 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
I have mine.

Voting Tinubu.
Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by fourboys15: 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
OBidients are taking over everything.
Nukle12: OBidient are truly fixing everything...nice move to have another top forum in Nigeria

Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by CaptainAyub: 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2023
Thanksful:

You have been so long in urchinism that you think everyone sells their pride as cheap as you do.

Youth who want to make a difference where their parents failed are Obi supporters, they are neither carefree about leadership nor belle hungry like their fathers.

We are ready to right the wrongs of our carefree and hungry elders.
You obidiently wicket ooo grin
'Urchinism' kwa?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
CaptainAyub:

You obidiently wicket ooo grin
'Urchinism' kwa?

grin
Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by zeusdgrt(m): 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

When a fool speaks the world knows by his words.Thanks for the identification.
Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by Favourchris(f): 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

See ur life
Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by 07kjb: 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
Mine has been steaming since 8years ago

Always ready to vote for the right candidates all round

My PVC is +1 to Peter OBI
Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by KushLyon36: 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
I noticed the forum has more features than NL
straynt92: I knew this would come one day....Another forum that Nigerians can rely on

Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by integrity16(m): 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
Yes o, collected mine two days ago. It was so easy and the INEC officials were so organized.

Now the bad news is that they want to move those PVCs to the polling units across the country, it may not be looking good for my Igbo friends in Lagos as those touts might prevent them from collecting their PVCs at the polling units so the best bet is for them to go to the INEC office to get theirs before they move those PVCs to the polling units where it may hard for them to get it.
Re: Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs by Tenses: 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
Allisgud:
when did u do it

August last year

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu: "I Wish Today's Difficulties Didn't Exist But We Must Endure" / Why Sudden Increase In Boko Haram Activities? / Taraba, Middle Belt Groups Reject Army Panel Report On Danjuma’s Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.