Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) - Crime (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) (68170 Views)

Kenyan Gayright Activist, Chiloba's Partner Confesses To Killing Him (Photos) / Driver Caught With A Dead Body Stuffed Inside A Bag In His Car In Imo (video) / Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Umbrateeth04: 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fearlez:
Hello friend, the first thing you need to know about gays like you is that they are very dirty in body and soul.
so how does that concern You? grin grin
Who made you the general overseer to know whose soul and body is dirty? grin grin
I guess you are gay and this gay thread reminds you of your gay self grin grin
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Umbrateeth04: 4:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
terrezo2002:
Umbrateeth04 the sick gay
I am sure your putting your hands inside your anus and guzzling your cums while typing this grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Thebadpolitican(m): 4:59pm On Jan 11, 2023
gaby:

Oh, you just crawled back out from your hole again. Common crawl back in there morafucker.

The thieves who have decimated your entire life and future will continue raping your lives forever more not just 14 years.

How are gays responsible for your cursed life?

How did they cause the misery that you are?

How are they responsible for the insecurity and hunger that's going to obliterate you from the surface of the earth.

Useless children wey pack akamu full skull dey confuse am for brain.

Make ogjn kill you there.

Bastards.

And yesterday you were claiming residency in UK... Haha

Ozuwor
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by gaby(m): 5:00pm On Jan 11, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

And yesterday you were claiming residency in UK... Haha

Ozuwor

I no dey any UK, I dey Abuja.

Oya go find rope hang yourself you waste of sperm.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Thebadpolitican(m): 5:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
deebrain:
No matter how bad what he stands for is, EVERY HUMAN LIFE IS SACRED!

THIS IS TOTALLY WRONG AND MUST BE PUNISHED!

Not all human life's are scared and stop being an abominable apologist

If you kill someone in the act of self defense and they jail you for it, would you be happy

When they tagg it all human lifes are scared
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by 1Sharon(f): 7:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

Use your two hands to close your mouth

Abomination that you're

You said gay people ddeserve death for being against nature, but tell me is a virgin birth natural?
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
gaby:

I no dey any UK, I dey Abuja.

Oya go find rope hang yourself you waste of sperm.

Na there una fool, foolish gays that's why Abuja can never grow.... Instead of the people to concentrate on bettering the economy they have made it an inflow of abominable
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
1Sharon:

You said gay people ddeserve death for being against nature, but tell me is a virgin birth natural?

Who is talking about the Bible
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by gaby(m): 8:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

Na there una fool, foolish gays that's why Abuja can never grow.... Instead of the people to concentrate on bettering the economy they have made it an inflow of abominable

Hungry phlegm.

Have you eaten today?

Please, send your account details.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by 1Sharon(f): 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

I am. Tell me what is natural there. Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Phraences: 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2023
gaby:

But you'd love to live in countries governed by gays and where they are respected?

I wished you could hate corruption, ritual killings, kidnapping, and every other vice including "hate" itself. Perhaps, just perhaps, all the evils troubling Nigeria would have all been dead by now through you.

Exactly the same way Boko Haram, ISIS, al-Qaeda, and all evil fanatics would see you, hate you, and be begging to cut off your infidel head for being who you are.

Shebi this logic clear for your eye now.

What happened to live and let live.

So long as person no force me to bring my nyansh come or force himself on me, wet in concern me with anything wey you want do with your gbola or butthole...

I'm wired for the luscious body of the opposite gender but heck no, do I hate them wired differently than I am.

Who be me to judge fellow human like me?

People who cannot love even themselves not to talk of people of like gender and same sexual preference will be hiding under the herd mentality of gay being evil to showcase and advertise their hate-filled souls.

Una dey enjoy iPhones, and the designers wears and perfumes...go check the sexual orientation of the minds behind most of your favorite gadgets and clothing's.
Rubbish and hypocrites..

Wonderful comment. Religious people sleep in church and mosque but have hate in their hearts. Why would you hate someone who is using their own bum bum not your own.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
1Sharon:

I am. Tell me what is natural there. Hypocrite.

That is spiritual and even in the spiritual realm it was a male and a female

If you abomination did your act in the spiritual we wouldn't have issues with you lot....

Gays and Thier apologist deserve death sentence twice for the apologist
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
gaby:

Hungry phlegm.

Have you eaten today?

Please, send your account details.

Abuja can never grow because of you abominables

If I have a one on one chance with you I will shoot you at sight I will be doing Nature good and ridden the world of imbeciles

Instead of forcing the world to accept your deformity why don't you all commit suicide and save the world from inpure breeds that's what humanity is all about sacrifice and not force acceptance or the selfish slogan of live and let's live

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by gaby(m): 9:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

Abuja can never grow because of you abominables

If I have a one on one chance with you I will shoot you at sight I will be doing Nature good and ridden the world of imbeciles

Instead of forcing the world to accept your deformity why don't you all commit suicide and save the world from inpure breeds that's what humanity is all about sacrifice and not force acceptance or the selfish slogan of live and let's live

Yet, we are here making the rules and deciding if you'd live or die tonight.

Useless animal.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by gaby(m): 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

It has been proven time and time again that idiots like you who pretend to be at the forefront of the anti-gay hate crimes are closeted gays who are hating the world.for their true inner feelings.

I am here adcocating for the likes of you to be able to come out without fear of getting killed and you are insulting your father.

Keep hating yourself.

Reprobate son of a whorish community mattress.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by 1Sharon(f): 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

That is spiritual and even in the spiritual realm it was a male and a female

If you abomination did your act in the spiritual we wouldn't have issues with you lot....

Gays and Thier apologist deserve death sentence twice for the apologist

Lol.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Thebadpolitican(m): 3:06am On Jan 12, 2023
gaby:

Yet, we are here making the rules and deciding if you'd live or die tonight.

Useless animal.

You're fool and an abomination

You had to lie yesterday to make your point this how the gay community lie everywhere in a bid to avoid societal backlash

You are very disgusting for the lie you told me yesterday that you resided in England, I find it irritating why you went that far to lie you didn't even stop there but went ahead to insult your ancestors

You're a big fool and you need to be taken care off
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by gaby(m): 3:09am On Jan 12, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

You're fool and an abomination

You had to lie yesterday to make your point this how the gay community lie everywhere in a bid to avoid societal backlash

You are very disgusting for the lie you told me yesterday that you resided in England, I find it irritating why you went that far to lie you didn't even stop there but went ahead to insult your ancestors

You're a big fool and you need to be taken care off

I truly wished I had an idea what this non-entity is on about.

Where did you crawl out from cockroach...commin get back into that cesspit, you closet self-hating gay.

Wankstar

I sheet and pee on your numbskull.

What's my business with UK when Abuja dey for me to flex to the max.

Ogun kee you and your entire lineage bastard.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Thebadpolitican(m): 3:26am On Jan 12, 2023
gaby:

I truly wished I had an idea what this non-entity is on about.

Where did you crawl out from cockroach...commin get back into that cesspit, you closet self-hating gay.

Wankstar

I sheet and pee on your numbskull.

What's my business with UK when Abuja dey for me to flex to the max.

Ogun kee you and your entire lineage bastard.

Fucking stupid gayboy, useless hypocritical Northern who would spring into action to lay harm on the opposite religion but look away when an abominable is at their doorstep
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by gaby(m): 4:19am On Jan 12, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

Fucking stupid gayboy, useless hypocritical Northern who would spring into action to lay harm on the opposite religion but look away when an abominable is at their doorstep

Twerp.

Boko Boys will decapitate that brainless head of yours and stake it in the sun to dry just because they hate you because you are an infidel according to their religion.

You will meet your very painful and shameful death before this month ends.

People like you who are filled with hatred always die very miserably.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Thebadpolitican(m): 7:37am On Jan 12, 2023
gaby:

Twerp.

Boko Boys will decapitate that brainless head of yours and stake it in the sun to dry just because they hate you because you are an infidel according to their religion.

You will meet your very painful and shameful death before this month ends.

People like you who are filled with hatred always die very miserably.

Save the world the stress and take sniper to rid the world of imperfect breeds
By so doing you're saving humanity
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Umbrateeth04: 5:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
DriveByKiller:
the only thing weaker and worse than your impotent disses is your ignorance of it.

are you still breathing? grin grin
No I don't think so...you are done and dusted grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Umbrateeth04: 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

Save the world the stress and take sniper to rid the world of imperfect breeds
By so doing you're saving humanity
you will surely run mad on this lgbtq thread...you are wasted and finished grin grin
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by DriveByKiller: 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
are you still breathing? grin grin
No I don't think so...you are done and dusted grin grin grin
with repeated and over used line, umbrateeth04 is trying to restage the ring after being beheaded and scalped like a wingless vulture on this thread.

It must be very hard living with yourself.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Umbrateeth04: 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
DriveByKiller:
with repeated and over used line, umbrateeth04 is trying to restage the ring after being beheaded and scalped like a wingless vulture on this thread.

in your state of schizophrenia and hallucination did you behead and scalp anybody here...the only thing you beheaded and scalped is your uselese self, damaged destiny and hopeless future grin grin grin
If someone ask you to explain the concept of hell to them, just use your case study as a practical example!
Listen to this allegory...
A popular mad man AKA DMUMUDRIVEBYKILLER use to kill flies and keep them in his bag.
Ask him to throw the rotten flies away. DMUMUDRIVEBYKILLER will reply, "Why should I throw away meat?!"
Ok o! Ask him to eat the meat. DMUMUDRIVEBYKILLER will reply, "How can I eat rotten meat?!"
... AND THAT, MY DEAR, IS HOW THE MAD MAN AKA DMUMUDRIVEBYKILLER GOT STUCKED, TRAPPED AND WASTED ON LGBTQ THREADS FOREVER! grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Umbrateeth04: 6:19pm On Jan 12, 2023
DriveByKiller:

you have been utterly defeated and vanquished.....done and dusted grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by terrezo2002(m): 10:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
in your state of schizophrenia and hallucination did you behead and scalp anybody here...the only thing you beheaded and scalped is your uselese self, damaged destiny and hopeless future grin grin grin
If someone ask you to explain the concept of hell to them, just use your case study as a practical example!
Listen to this allegory...
[b]A popular mad man AKA DMUMUDRIVEBYKILLER use to kill flies and keep them in his bag.
Ask him to throw the rotten flies away. [/b]DMUMUDRIVEBYKILLER will reply, "Why should I throw away meat?!"
Ok o! Ask him to eat the meat. DMUMUDRIVEBYKILLER will reply, "How can I eat rotten meat?!"
... AND THAT, MY DEAR, IS HOW THE MAD MAN AKA DMUMUDRIVEBYKILLER GOT STUCKED, TRAPPED AND WASTED ON LGBTQ THREADS FOREVER! grin grin grin grin

grin grin foolish statement made by the foolish sporad. You are here using the same foolish statement. Well, if you want to know foolish people, check out those they mingle with.
grin cheesy grin
You rely on statements made by your cockroach friends to insult others. What a pity angry
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Umbrateeth04: 4:10am On Jan 13, 2023
terrezo2002:

grin grin foolish statement made by the foolish sporad. You are here using the same foolish statement. Well, if you want to know foolish people, check out those they mingle with.
grin cheesy grin
You rely on statements made by your cockroach friends to insult others. What a pity angry
I love your tears...cry me a river..your tears gives me orgasm grin grin grin
Of course your shit brain won't let you know that is a popular allegory used by students who studied literature...I didn't even know that sporad used that allegory on you grin grin grin
Well sporad is quite right..you are the madman that is trapped here together with your fellow scum..the flies you think you catch in your state of delusions are all over you sucking you to death grin grin

Oya your gay video is loading.... grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by terrezo2002(m): 10:34am On Jan 13, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
I love your tears...cry me a river..your tears gives me orgasm grin grin grin
Of course your shit brain won't let you know that is a popular allegory used by students who studied literature...I didn't even know that sporad used that allegory on you grin grin grin
Well sporad is quite right..you are the madman that is trapped here together with your fellow scum..the flies you think you catch in your state of delusions are all over you sucking you to death grin grin

Oya your gay video is loading.... grin grin grin
grin grin grin
You will bow to me in shame. I don't give up. Check my profile. I win all the time because Jesus Christ is with me grin
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by terrezo2002(m): 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
DECEPTION 6: BITTERNESS

The satanic agents are bitter, frustrated and sorrow people who are never happy with the children of God.
Whenever they see the children of God preaching, casting out demons, doing good etc. they become uneasy and begin to attack the children of God. When they can't get at the children of God, they become bitter and use a lot of insults to try to dissuade them.
Example of such people here are; sisterfire, Rekhina, bigslim213, analqueenluci, phillipson02, adaibeku, sporaD8, umbrateeth04, leiylau, Margery, etc.
These people will insult you unpro tovoked. Well, it is their nature they are displaying. They can't hide it. "By their fruits, ye shall know them"

"Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord: looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled" (Hebrews 12:14–15).

Bitterness is not of God. It is of the devil. The devil has never been happy at good things. Since his mission is to kill, steal and destroy. He only rejoicces when bad things happen.

Stay tuned as I expose more
I will also be talking about the truth about many of the lies on this thread.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Umbrateeth04: 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
terrezo2002:

grin grin grin
You will bow to me in shame. I don't give up. Check my profile. I win all the time because Jesus Christ is with me grin
lmfao..I haven't even started...I am still warming up..this is just a tip of the iceberg grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you and your entire miserable generation are my slaves and you all will do my bidding...now go on and keep displaying your Stupidity in your trapped cage on my command.. failure to do so and you will meet your very brutal tragic end cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Umbrateeth04: 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2023
terrezo2002:
DECEPTION 6: BITTERNESS

The satanic agents are bitter, frustrated and sorrow people who are never happy with the children of God.
Whenever they see the children of God preaching, casting out demons, doing good etc. they become uneasy and begin to attack the children of God. When they can't get at the children of God, they become bitter and use a lot of insults to try to dissuade them.
Example of such people here are; sisterfire, Rekhina, bigslim213, analqueenluci, phillipson02, adaibeku, sporaD8, umbrateeth04, leiylau, Margery, etc.
These people will insult you unpro tovoked. Well, it is their nature they are displaying. They can't hide it. "By their fruits, ye shall know them"

"Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord: looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled" (Hebrews 12:14–15).

Bitterness is not of God. It is of the devil. The devil has never been happy at good things. Since his mission is to kill, steal and destroy. He only rejoicces when bad things happen.

Stay tuned as I expose more
I will also be talking about the truth about many of the lies on this thread.
mad maddo maddest..I don't care if your brain is damaged all I know is that I will cause more damages to your already damaged brain grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife / SARS Officer Killed In His In-laws Place 10 Days After Wedding In Rivers. Photos / Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.