Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,146 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) - Crime (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) (68079 Views)

Kenyan Gayright Activist, Chiloba's Partner Confesses To Killing Him (Photos) / Driver Caught With A Dead Body Stuffed Inside A Bag In His Car In Imo (video) / Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by terrezo2002(m): 9:01pm On Jan 13, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
mad maddo maddest..I don't care if your brain is damaged all I know is that I will cause more damages to your already damaged brain grin grin grin
I won't release you from this cage. You will always quote if not you will not have peace grin grin
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by terrezo2002(m): 9:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
lmfao..I haven't even started...I am still warming up..this is just a tip of the iceberg grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you and your entire miserable generation are my slaves and you all will do my bidding...now go on and keep displaying your Stupidity in your trapped cage on my command.. failure to do so and you will meet your very brutal tragic end cheesy cheesy grin
grin grin grin you are in my perpetual cage

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Umbrateeth04: 9:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
terrezo2002:

grin grin grin you are in my perpetual cage
you are high on your useless father's EXCRETA and urine to think I am in a perpetual cage grin ....just as I have damaged your destiny and future to keep wasting your useless time Typing hogwash here on nairaland till you achieve nothing and die grin
I don't care if you are trapped here but I will make sure i add more sorrows, agony and anguish to the one you are experiencing...I will give you sleepless night and restlessness right there in your cage....the more you type hogwash the more you add more iron bars to your cage... society rejectee cheesy grin
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Umbrateeth04: 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
terrezo2002:

I won't release you from this cage. You will always quote if not you will not have peace grin grin
just as I have been sucking your blood dry in this cage grin grin grin...I will suck you to death grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Eziro(m): 3:11pm On Apr 15
Continue whatever u like which is right in your mind but wrong in the mind of others with those it is right with and stay away from those it is wrong with..Dr. Eziro. Nobel peace price winner!!!
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by drerocker: 1:26pm On Apr 16
Oblongata:
Not good! No human deserves to die!!!

I can’t imagine someone hating me just because I love the opposite sex. We are not wired the same way…and we must learn to tolerate each other.

#HumanlifeMatters!

Madam/Oga bobrisky sha no enter Kenya for now
U b iddiat
Are u calling God a fool

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) / Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) / How My Master Deflowered Me In His Wife’s Presence —pregnant 14-yr-old Gir (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.