Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) (68071 Views)

Kenyan Gayright Activist, Chiloba's Partner Confesses To Killing Him (Photos) / Driver Caught With A Dead Body Stuffed Inside A Bag In His Car In Imo (video) / Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Deejaygold(m): 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ok
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by diogo23: 7:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
IkeIgboNile:
I know some part of 9ja where his body will be dismembered and sold.
Western Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by zedegit: 7:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
Na waoh
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by porthouse7(f): 7:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
This gay thing sud start and end with oyinbo people

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Prechgold1180(m): 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
grin
Did he die?
��.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Creamypie(m): 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
I bottle of big stout to the killer. Ogun fire any person wey abuse me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by dagbas: 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
Johnthejohn:
That serves him right.
I hate Gays and Lesbians with passion
Bobrisky, denrele and Co get ready for this 2023.
Make una kuku find way to USA and other LGBT approved countries go slay full tym

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by gaby(m): 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
Righteousness2:
Pathetic!! Terrible and Unfortunate act !

But what Hurts most is where the young man is right now ! The devil is confusing young men and women into engaging in abominations and wicked acts all in a bid to pull them down to Hell Fire. Hell Gore is not a place of fun. It is a place of pains, torture, and regrets.

If you value your Soul, Flee from these evils and Embrace the Lord JESUS Christ. He will wash you, clean you up and make you what you are supposed to be.

Who created him?

Your answer to the above should be answering the below question.

Why didn't the one who created him re-arrange his supposedly miswired brain to begin to reason and act the way you and the one you would agree created him supposed he is to act?

If the one you agreed created him knew for a fact that he was going to end up not in variance with how he should act or behave, why create him at all only to end up getting him confused about himself and ending up brutally murdered?

So many ifs

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Ladymillion(f): 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
RIP

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Obidient4life3: 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
In as much as I don't like this gay nonsense, it doesn't warrant killing anybody!

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by DeOTR: 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
Is that not a bedspread? Maybe it's hook up gone wrong. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Adolfhitler001: 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
Be like them mend am b4 them kill am self
No Rip to waste lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Neddstark: 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
I hate homosexuality.
But murder is a worser crime.
You have no right to take a life you didn't create.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by SIMONEKPA7: 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
Terrible way to die but those gays what do they really want. How can you be attracted to your fellow man. Drilling anus .

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by izubext007: 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
Nice one .... Bob risky hide ooooo

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by gaby(m): 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
MeaslesMumpsRub:

If them born you well show your face for zanga na lynching get you.

But the politicians who have gang-rapped and defiled your future without condoms are free to patrol your hood and still spit on you.

How Ludacris.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Maxxim: 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
grin
Did he die?
cheesy
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by BlueDuck: 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
Johnthejohn:
That serves him right.

Wow, such hatred!

Why and how do you people hate LGBTQ folks so violently?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Johnthejohn(m): 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
zinaunreal:

But you're still a sinner. I ain't gay but don't judge like you're going to heaven. You could even have a first class ticket to hell so shut the hell up
you must be a lesbian undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Elidrisy20: 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
That's nice, remain bobrisky & James brown

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
gaby:

But the politicians who have gabg-rapped and defiled your future without cindoms are free to patrol your hood and still spit on you.

How Ludacris.

If e sure for you Carry your gay face show for zanga.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Lamanii22(f): 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
Johnthejohn:
That serves him right.
they don’t deserve to die, they are humans too…

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
Johnthejohn:
That serves him right.
Actually, no one has the right to kill. But since he has chosen a path that most condemn, I rest my case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by zinaunreal(m): 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
Johnthejohn:
you must be a lesbian undecided
Shut up your stinking sinner mouth
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by dagbas: 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
grin
Did he die?
No he just disappeared into thin air
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by jeromestarks: 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
I am happy. Very happy he died a painful death.
Stupid set of people called gay. God forbid stupid people.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by TheboyGhost(m): 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
Johnthejohn:
That serves him right.

God punish you...

I hate straight men and women angry

A human like you just got murdered in such a brutal manner and all you care about is his sexual orientation ...

Amadioha scatter your miserable brains there ....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Johnthejohn(m): 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
zinaunreal:

Shut up your stinking sinner mouth
E pain am grin
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Fortruth: 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
Oblongata:
Not good! No human deserves to die!!!

I can’t imagine someone hating me just because I love the opposite sex. We are not wired the same way…and we must learn to tolerate each other.

#HumanlifeMatters!

Madam/Oga bobrisky sha no enter Kenya for now

True, but you dont know what he was trying to do or start….

Oyibo dont care after all the influence….this ain’t even on the news there….

Africans need to wake up and stop copying nonsense
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by osazsky(m): 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
Johnthejohn:
That serves him right.
u be fool..who made a jugde over a soul u didnt create..u think i dont know u slept with ur little sis and nobody killed u..nigerians evil but they are quick to point fingers..who made u a judge..while kill an inocent girl in sokoto and call it blasphemy..the black race is cursed..if soneoned attitude or belief isnt same with urs move on

U dont need to kil to prove a point pig..pig grow up..if u reply me with any gay talk saying i am one of them ogun go kill u..cuz i am married with children..fool get a life..may nigerians mock ur dad online when they die a horrible death amen

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) / Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) / Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.