Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu (19075 Views)

Imo: SDP Candidate Decamps To PDP, Declares Support For Samdaddy Anyanwu / Imo People Tired Of APC, I’ll Defeat Uzodinma – PDP Candidate, Samdaddy Anyanwu / Imo West: Ex-Imo Commissioner, Meekam Dumps Ihedioha Over Onyereri's Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by fredoooooo: 11:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
Where's Mazi Simon Ekpa and his Boys cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by Cajal(m): 11:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
Congratulations to hope

1 Like

Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by Jostoman: 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2023
orohbiro:
If ihedioha is not pick hope should be coasting to victory
so that killings of youth will increase
Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by onuman: 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2023
Uzodinma's candidate, as Uzodinma knows he can't win 2nd term.
Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by jaxxy(m): 11:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by martinm45: 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
Let them speak for themselves. All these useless politicians, who do they think they are that they will speak for every mbaise son and daughter. It will shock them soon to find out that more than 90% of the people they think they are speaking for will line up behind LP candidate.

1 Like

Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by Musauzor(m): 11:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
Anything to destroy Bola Tribulation and his gang is allowed. Pick any person other than Ihedioha, Uzodinma will get a second term.

5 Likes

Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by NORSYK(m): 11:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
owobokiri:
The way Mbaise is going after this thing is frightening . It's supposed to be a mutual governorship campaign but these brothers are preparing as if we are going for another Biafra war!

We don't know what you guys want to do with this power again. Looks like we will end up with an Ikwerre or Ngwa kind of situation in Imo politics with Mbaise in power..

Stop being a slowpoke and reason like a human being a little.
How many times have you seen or read on Nairaland about mbaise people talking about the governorship issue?
Everything concerning the Imo PDP you're reading on Nairaland is not anti Ihedioha?
Uzodimgba and Scamdady can keep wasting their money on bringing Ihedioha down with their cheap blackmail.
As long as Imo PDP is concerned, it's in Ihedioha's pocket.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by NORSYK(m): 11:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

If PDP pick Ihedioha, it is a direct win for Hope OR any other party aside PDP.

Ihedioha can't smell that seat again. You are not even an Imolite to begin with.

How you lots in your Bury will be talking nonsense still amazes me.

Nobody in Imo PDP can challenge Ihedioha, as its stand today Ihedioha will win every single local government in Orlu zone and possibly 26 out 27

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by Wickedfact: 12:08am On Jan 07, 2023
Ordinary Governorship, look at how these idiots are behaving and insulting themselves.
Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by maestroferddi: 12:31am On Jan 07, 2023
It is laughable reading this comical endorsement...

Emeka Ihedioha will win the Imo State governorship election this year...

He is popular and much-loved all over the state...

Hope Uzodinma has zero chance of reelection....

Infact, the entirety of Orlu Zone are waiting to humiliate him decisively...

1 Like

Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by 1Dray(m): 1:02am On Jan 07, 2023
SamuelAnyawu:
God Bless my Leader Senator Samuel Anyanwu aka Sam Daddy

Your leader abi your uncle?
Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by senatordave1(m): 1:55am On Jan 07, 2023
owobokiri:

You have a point there. Most likely the case..
Uzodimma is a very tough nut to crack.
People willfully underate Uzodimma but the fact is that that man approaches every political contest like a General in Hitlers army..., Ruthless, cunny, determined and crafty.

He will deliver 30% for tinubu
Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by 2016v2017: 2:55am On Jan 07, 2023
Taich:
Ihedioha spoke against the people's choice unprovoked. If PDP are to get anything in Imo, they need to dump him. He should have looked before he leaped.
Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by 2016v2017: 2:56am On Jan 07, 2023
drizslim:
Ihedioha has become a nuisance of late.. He deserves whatever he's getting
Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by nkemdi89(f): 3:29am On Jan 07, 2023
Samdaddy deserves to be the governor of imo state.
Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:54am On Jan 07, 2023
orohbiro:

Is Ihedioha the only candidate PDP have? I hope it doesn’t further divide the party in the state like it has at the federal level over Atiku
Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by Benmob: 4:14am On Jan 07, 2023
orohbiro:
hope will win again, because other party don't have a strong candidate.
Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by SmartPolician: 4:18am On Jan 07, 2023
orohbiro:

I don't know why Imo State hasn't been able to get quality leaders, despite touting as one of the most educationally advanced states in the country. What's the essence of education if graduands are found worthy in character and learning but turn out to be crooks in the corridors of power?

After assessing the leadership style of Emeka Ihedioha, I couldn't really differentiate between him and Hope Uzodinma. I guess the difference is that while the vast majority voted for the former, overzealous Supreme Court jury imposed the latter on the people.

For instance, few months into government, Ihedioha acquired a bulletproof Benz worth ₦187 million and Hope Uzodinma was captured wearing a ₦455m designer wristwatch. It really makes me wonder the kind of parents that raised these irresponsible leaders. You spend money recklessly whereas the people you govern aren't sure of three square meals.

3 Likes

Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by doneback04: 5:09am On Jan 07, 2023
Resurrection212:
Please stop misleading people we mbaise never endorse anyone I'm calling all the mbaise daughter home and abroad to disregard this news.

Stay here are be calling them while the one contesting is calling them on a town hall meeting grin grin
Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by AllDModsAreMaad: 5:32am On Jan 07, 2023
NORSYK:

How you lots in your Bury will be talking nonsense still amazes me.

Nobody in Imo PDP can challenge Ihedioha, as its stand today Ihedioha will win every single local government in Orlu zone and possibly 26 out 27

I don't discuss with daft people, you are free to think whatever you like.

I am telling you what is on ground, but as usual you are in your mud house somewhere in Iragbiji saying something else.
Who is arguing intraparty politics with you?

The point is if he gets it, PDP should forget the election.
The time between the last election and now is enough to change many people's minds about the election.

Of all places, you're mentioning Orlu, lol.
Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by NORSYK(m): 7:42am On Jan 07, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

I don't discuss with daft people, you are free to think whatever you like.

I am telling you what is on ground, but as usual you are in your mud house somewhere in Iragbiji saying something else.
Who is arguing intraparty politics with you?
The point is if he gets it, PDP should forget the election.
The time between the last election and now is enough to change many people's minds about the election.

Of all places, you're mentioning Orlu, lol.

Like I have time for moroni.c buffoo.n fellows.
You can decide to allocate millions of imaginary votes to Uzodimgba in your wishful thoughts.
Even if he (Uzodimgba) spends 100 billion on the election day, he's not winning any single local government.

Is it not this Imo State I am.?
Uzodimgba has been rejected, the good thing is that he so much dealt with his own people ruthlessly, the people of Oru East and the entire Orlu zone.
I don't think Orlu people are these sheepish the way you are projecting them.

1 Like

Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by adaeze10p: 7:47am On Jan 07, 2023
Any body that will contest against hope uzodimmma is the nest governor of imo stateAny body that will contest against hope uzodimmma is the nest governor of imo state...
Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by Godsonkemz(m): 8:07am On Jan 07, 2023
Ihedioha could not fight for the mandate Imolites bestowed on him to rule. He dashed it out to Hope Uzodimma who was enthroned by the supreme court through the backdoor.
Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by orohbiro(f): 8:27am On Jan 07, 2023
SmartPolician:

I don't know why Imo State hasn't been able to get quality leaders, despite touting as one of the most educationally advanced states in the country. What's the essence of education if graduands are found worthy in character and learning but turn out to be crooks in the corridors of power?

After assessing the leadership style of Emeka Ihedioha, I couldn't really differentiate between him and Hope Uzodinma. I guess the difference is that while the vast majority voted for the former, overzealous Supreme Court jury imposed the latter on the people.

For instance, few months into government, Ihedioha acquired a bulletproof Benz worth ₦187 million and Hope Uzodinma was captured wearing a ₦455m designer wristwatch. It really makes me wonder the kind of parents that raised these irresponsible leaders. You spend money recklessly whereas the people you govern aren't sure of three square meals.
455m wristwatch lie small na
Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by Munzy14(m): 8:27am On Jan 07, 2023
TalkTalkTwins:
Who do you think will emerge PDP gubernatorial flag bearer come 2023?

Like for Ihedioha
Share for Sam Daddy
Samdaddy is still a baby in the field of men.. grin

Ihedioha will secure the ticket, and samdaddy will pay lawyers as usual.. grin

1 Like

Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by SmartPolician: 8:32am On Jan 07, 2023
orohbiro:
455m wristwatch lie small na

You probably have no idea what it means to give an irresponsible man wealth - he didn't work for and won't be asked to account for - to manage.

Plus, you are probably saying that all these sources are wrong.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/07/12/imo-governor-hope-uzodinma-spotted-n455m-designer-wristwatch-estimated-cost-75-blocks-6

https://leadership.ng/uzodimmas-783084-wristwatch-can-build-state-of-the-art-hospital-roads/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nationaldailyng.com/deji-adeyanju-reacts-after-gov-hope-uzodinma-is-seen-wearing-an-785k-wrist-watch/%3famp=1

1 Like

Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by Ochendo1: 9:14am On Jan 07, 2023
If you are not from mbaise I can excuse your ignorance on mbaise affairs. Mbaise ppl will never vote against their own note this and for future references. The Mbaise people are a well populated and united people be it in politics or in any manner of association whatsoever. As for Sam Daddy, he can only dream by hoping to get endorsements. If you don’t understand how politics is played don’t just come here to type nonsense based on hearsay. Ihedioha controls the PDP structure in Imo State and only a fool would believe he will not be the flag bearer in the upcoming gubernatorial election in Imo later this year. If Sam daddy and his fellow jokers even being the National secretary is so sure of victory, they wouldn’t go to Mbaise nation with a population of more than a million to seek attention. Hear it today and mark it that Ihedioha is the next governor of imo state and wike can never ever have a say in Pdp ever again with or without Atiku emerging as president. Hope Uzodinma is a small fry and if he is so sure of victory he should stop the blackmail and the use of his boy Sam daddy.

1 Like

Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by owobokiri(m): 9:51am On Jan 07, 2023
NORSYK:

Stop being a slowpoke and reason like a human being a little.
How many times have you seen or read on Nairaland about mbaise people talking about the governorship issue?
Everything concerning the Imo PDP you're reading on Nairaland is not anti Ihedioha?
Uzodimgba and Scamdady can keep wasting their money on bringing Ihedioha down with their cheap blackmail.
As long as Imo PDP is concerned, it's in Ihedioha's pocket.

I don't even support Ihedioha to start with. Mbaise should get a very erudite and credible candidate and we will all vote for him. Projecting a thoroughly corrupt Atiku protege like Ihedioha won't cut it. It's demoralizing. We have suffered Enough in that State! Last time Ihedioha was there, he didn't do anything strikingly different from others , apart from petty witch-hunting and using scarce state resources to order for all sorts of exotic cars. Every election year, it's Ihedioha, Okorocha, Uzodinmgba or ikiri?
We can do better...

3 Likes

Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by Idiotseverywher: 10:10am On Jan 07, 2023
Taich:
Ihedioha spoke against the people's choice unprovoked. If PDP are to get anything in Imo, they need to dump him. He should have looked before he leaped.
. I am from IMO state, the rubbish propaganda you will raising here is stale , Emeka ihedioha will give whoever is going to contest with him smack down yes times, no amount of lies, propaganda, backstabbing , dirty politics can change that PDP IMO and national are very aware of it, IMO people are aware of it, Emeka ihedioha has no challenge, even the so call Sam Daddy, Emeka will beat him silly, all those gra gra and anti Emeka propaganda and lies are just waste of time, IMO people are patiencetly waiting, he will beat Sam Daddy silly this time around despite winning him two different times, imolites are waiting

1 Like

Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by AllDModsAreMaad: 11:15am On Jan 07, 2023
NORSYK:

Like I have time for moroni.c buffoo.n fellows.
You can decide to allocate millions of imaginary votes to Uzodimgba in your wishful thoughts.
Even if he (Uzodimgba) spends 100 billion on the election day, he's not winning any single local government.

Is it not this Imo State I am.?
Uzodimgba has been rejected, the good thing is that he so much dealt with his own people ruthlessly, the people of Oru East and the entire Orlu zone.
I don't think Orlu people are these sheepish the way you are projecting them.

Keep shu t please...

In a free and fair election, Hope and Ihedioha will lose the election, but since it is between two evils, the lesser one might win, but I see LP or APGA or another party winning in the next election.

Du ndee, Ihedioha can't smell that seat again. The few time he spent there and his uncontrollable mouth have given him out.

Onye osssi, barawoooooh, ollle, you are no longer a Yoruba person that you claimed to be, you are now an Imo(Igbo) man, lol.

I would have asked you to mention a place in Orlu OR mention a place in Imo and ask you to tell me which zone it is located in, but internet is there to help you.

Geraot!
Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by AllDModsAreMaad: 11:17am On Jan 07, 2023
Idiotseverywher:
. I am from IMO state, the rubbish propaganda you will raising here is stale , Emeka ihedioha will give whoever is going to contest with him smack down yes times, no amount of lies, propaganda, backstabbing , dirty politics can change that PDP IMO and national are very aware of it, IMO people are aware of it, Emeka ihedioha has no challenge, even the so call Sam Daddy, Emeka will beat him silly, all those gra gra and anti Emeka propaganda and lies are just waste of time, IMO people are patiencetly waiting, he will beat Sam Daddy silly this time around despite winning him two different times, imolites are waiting

Shame no dey catch you ni?

You are now claiming to be an Imolite.

You can say whatever you like, but Ihedioha can smell that seat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Senators Earn More Than Trump, UK PM - Oyebola / Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network / Lagos Tackles Omo-onile With Task Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.