Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu (19076 Views)

Imo: SDP Candidate Decamps To PDP, Declares Support For Samdaddy Anyanwu / Imo People Tired Of APC, I’ll Defeat Uzodinma – PDP Candidate, Samdaddy Anyanwu / Imo West: Ex-Imo Commissioner, Meekam Dumps Ihedioha Over Onyereri's Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by AllDModsAreMaad: 11:20am On Jan 07, 2023
Ochendo1:
If you are not from mbaise I can excuse your ignorance on mbaise affairs. Mbaise ppl will never vote against their own note this and for future references. The Mbaise people are a well populated and united people be it in politics or in any manner of association whatsoever. As for Sam Daddy, he can only dream by hoping to get endorsements. If you don’t understand how politics is played don’t just come here to type nonsense based on hearsay. Ihedioha controls the PDP structure in Imo State and only a fool would believe he will not be the flag bearer in the upcoming gubernatorial election in Imo later this year. If Sam daddy and his fellow jokers even being the National secretary is so sure of victory, they wouldn’t go to Mbaise nation with a population of more than a million to seek attention. Hear it today and mark it that Ihedioha is the next governor of imo state and wike can never ever have a say in Pdp ever again with or without Atiku emerging as president. Hope Uzodinma is a small fry and if he is so sure of victory he should stop the blackmail and the use of his boy Sam daddy.

You are a novice in Imo politics, Orlu has the deciding population/factor in Imo politics and Ihedioha is not popular positively among us.
Him go lose woefully even if he gets the ticket under PDP.
Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by NORSYK(m): 11:54am On Jan 07, 2023
owobokiri:

I don't even support Ihedioha to start with. Mbaise should get a very erudite and credible candidate and we will all vote for him. Projecting a thoroughly corrupt Atiku protege like Ihedioha won't cut it. It's demoralizing. We have suffered Enough in that State! Last time Ihedioha was there, he didn't do anything strikingly different from others , apart from petty witch-hunting and using scarce state resources to order for all sorts of exotic cars. Every election year, it's Ihedioha, Okorocha, Uzodinmgba or ikiri?
We can do better...

Lol �
There are other credible candidates from Owerri zone people like Sir Stanley Amuchie, TOE Ekechi, Martins Agbaso, Mike Ahamba, Anumudu and others.
But, how strong are they? Can they survive politically against the likes of Uzodinma, Ihedioha?

Coming down to the likes of Okorocha, Uzodinma, ohakim and Ihedioha, if we left with them, Ihedioha is still the lesser evil amongst them.
The little time Ihedioha spent he revived our dead local government councils.
Started quality road projects, revived Imo water scheme.
Started rural electrification in the much neglected Ohaji egbema LGA.
Paid their light bills and restored their electricity which Okorocha abandoned for years.
Ihedioha did pension verification and pensioners started receiving their monthly stipends as when due.
Ihedioha restored workers salaries 100% as against half salary Okorocha was paying them.
Ihedioha bought security vehicles for the joint forces in Imo State, security improved under his watch.
Owerri became more cleaner due to the initiative of his clean and green scheme.

Ihedioha never did one tent of what Okorocha did to ohakim or what Uzodinma did to Okorocha.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by NORSYK(m): 12:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

You are a novice in Imo politics, Orlu has the deciding population/factor in Imo politics and Ihedioha is not popular positively among us.

Stop spewing rubbish, you don't know single thing about Imo State.

I don't know where you ignorant fellows got the confident of telling lies.
How's Orlu deciding factor because of population? Which population are you talking about?
Having 12 local government doesn't mean having bigger populations.
Owerri zone has 9 local government areas, yet Owerri zone has the biggest voting strength in Imo State.
There's no small local government area in owerri zone unlike Orlu zone.
Mbaitolu or Aboh Mbaise or Owerri North lga votes alone will cover votes from Nkwere, nwangele, Orsu, Isu and Njaba Council areas put together.

1 Like

Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by NORSYK(m): 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Keep shu t please...

In a free and fair election, Hope and Ihedioha will lose the election, but since it is between two evils, the lesser one might win, but I see LP or APGA or another party winning in the next election.

Du ndee, Ihedioha can't smell that seat again. The few time he spent there and his uncontrollable mouth have given him out.

Onye osssi, barawoooooh, ollle, you are no longer a Yoruba person that you claimed to be, you are now an Imo(Igbo) man, lol.

I would have asked you to mention a place in Orlu OR mention a place in Imo and ask you to tell me which zone it is located in, but internet is there to help you.

Geraot!

Unfortunately, Apga or labor can't produce a candidate that can be reckoned with the likes of Ihedioha and Uzodimgba.
That's the ugly reality.
But, I don't expect a dunc.e like you to know
Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by Ochendo1: 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Imo ppl are used to stupid talks like this, I presume you are not even resident in Imo state. Go and look at the imo inec voters register even far back as to the last 20 yrs and and educate yourselves, having more LGAs with tiny populations does not translate to huge populations. How many votes did Ihedioha get from orlu the last time. You will be reminded when he wins the elections again.

1 Like

Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by AllDModsAreMaad: 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
NORSYK:

Unfortunately, Apga or labor can't produce a candidate that can be reckoned with the likes of Ihedioha and Uzodimgba.
That's the ugly reality.
But, I don't expect a dunc.e like you to know

Maybe you don't know about the new mode of electioneering.
You still think it is about ballot snatching, dey dia make pant dey wear you.

Swerve!
Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by AllDModsAreMaad: 1:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ochendo1:

Imo ppl are used to stupid talks like this, I presume you are not even resident in Imo state. Go and look at the imo inec voters register even far back as to the last 20 yrs and and educate yourselves, having more LGAs with tiny populations does not translate to huge populations. How many votes did Ihedioha get from orlu the last time. You will be reminded when he wins the elections again.

The last time I checked, there was nothing like your claim there.
The point is the population combined, don't try to divide it, I'm wiser than you.

Same way aboh-mbaise, mbaino and mbaitolu combined is not up to Orlu Town's population.
Dun ce, mention a zone with a higher voting population OR keep sh ut the fu ck up please. Using voters apathy here is not an excuse, they can still decide to participate in the next election.

You think that style he used in the last election will work this time around?
People knw he tried in rigging it in his zone to the point of over rigging which prolly gave him out when the number of votes casted exceeded the number of accredited voters.
Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by AllDModsAreMaad: 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
NORSYK:

Stop spewing rubbish, you don't know single thing about Imo State.

I don't know where you ignorant fellows got the confident of telling lies.
How's Orlu deciding factor because of population? Which population are you talking about?
Having 12 local government doesn't mean having bigger populations.
Owerri zone has 9 local government areas, yet Owerri zone has the biggest voting strength in Imo State.
There's no small local government area in owerri zone unlike Orlu zone.
Mbaitolu or Aboh Mbaise or Owerri North lga votes alone will cover votes from Nkwere, nwangele, Orsu, Isu and Njaba Council areas put together.

See as this one is disgracing himself here.

Simply checking the previous results or voters register online would have saved you from this silly claim.

Well, telling lies and all that na part of your lifestyles, ain't surprised.
Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by Ochendo1: 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

The last time I checked, there was nothing like your claim there.
The point is the population combined, don't try to divide it, I'm wiser than you.

Same way aboh-mbaise, mbaino and mbaitolu combined is not up to Orlu Town's population.
Dun ce, mention a zone with a higher voting population OR keep sh ut the fu ck up please. Using voters apathy here is not an excuse, they can still decide to participate in the next election.

You think that style he used in the last election will work this time around?
People knw he tried in rigging it in his zone to the point of over rigging which prolly gave him out when the number of votes casted exceeded the number of accredited voters.

You are wiser than me you must be a fool with a half-baked education. Well any nonentity from orlu axis can argue about population. I will mention it again as it seem your brain doesn’t have the capability to comprehend issues. Go And check the registered voters in Mbaise as a whole, Owerri zone as a whole and other areas you mentioned and establish how stupid you sound. Don’t mention me again if you haven’t done this homework, kid.
Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by clockwisereport: 2:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
melonsgroup:
I almost sent 40k instead of 4k to someone just now,
Na Insurficient balance save me��
You must be a yahoo boy to have a whooping 4k lying in your account in this Buhari economy. Somebody help me with EFCC's contact details.
Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by AllDModsAreMaad: 2:42pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ochendo1:

You are wiser than me you must be a fool with a half-baked education. Well any nonentity from orlu axis can argue about population. I will mention it again as it seem your brain doesn’t have the capability to comprehend issues. Go And check the registered voters in Mbaise as a whole, Owerri zone as a whole and other areas you mentioned and establish how stupid you sound. Don’t mention me again if you haven’t done this homework, kid.

Tell that to your elders.

Back to the topic, normally the most populated LGA in Imo state and second most populated in southeast is in Orlu zone.
By voting strength, Orlu zone, which is Imo west is the district with highest number of registered voters.
I don't need to confirm anything because one silly human, I always know this.
Excluding Owerri municipal, which other place in Owerri east has population biko?
Mbaise is only popular for one reason, and you know that reason?
Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by NORSYK(m): 2:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

See as this one is disgracing himself here.

Simply checking the previous results or voters register online would have saved you from this silly claim.

Well, telling lies and all that na part of your lifestyles, ain't surprised.

Lol
Go to INEC Portal and check between Owerri zone and Orlu zone which senatorial zone that has the highest number of registered voters.
And highest number of PVCs collected.
Check from 99 to 219 the zone that has given out bulk of votes.

1 Like

Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by Idiotseverywher: 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Shame no dey catch you ni?

You are now claiming to be an Imolite.

You can say whatever you like, but Ihedioha can smell that seat.
. You are correct, ihedioha is going back , he has no opposition even , you can take it anywhere and save it

1 Like

Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by Idiotseverywher: 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Back to the topic, normally the most populated LGA in Imo state and second most populated in southeast is in Orlu zone.
By voting strength, Orlu zone, which is Imo west is the district with highest number of registered voters.
Excluding Owerri municipal, which other place in Owerri east has population biko?
. Just read all you been posting here, its like you are not normal, I don't even think you are from IMO state because you will very very far from reality's in IMO state even the simplest inec data a secondary school student know

1 Like

Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by Nwanna2588: 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
Abeg who knows the candidates contesting for APGA?
Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by emanobis(m): 3:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nah now Una eye open...ticket wey PDP suppose give Anyanwu
Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by AllDModsAreMaad: 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
Idiotseverywher:
. Just read all you been posting here, its like you are not normal, I don't even think you are from IMO state because you will very very far from reality's in IMO state even the simplest inec data a secondary school student know

Ignored
Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by Smart83: 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ihedioha is the people's choice, this fake news came from the pit of hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by Ochendo1: 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Since you are not even from Imo, there is no point engaging you. Save your opinions for arguments with your Umunna grin

1 Like

Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by biafranrealson: 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
Confidence vote inside the senators parlour after serving una pepper soup and beer plus brown envelope.

Una never get sense .
Though ihedioha has shot himself in the leg by going against Obi, however it should be done through due process and agreed by all not this few political prostitutes

1 Like

Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by AllDModsAreMaad: 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ochendo1:

Since you are not even from Imo, there is no point engaging you. Save your opinions for arguments with your Umunna grin

I'm more Imo than your em pty head.

I no be Osu! grin cheesy
Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by stallionng: 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2023
Is this a pay back for his nonsensical statements agaisnt Peter Obi
Some body please � answer me
Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2023
Resurrection212:
Please stop misleading people we mbaise never endorse anyone I'm calling all the mbaise daughter home and abroad to disregard this news.

Were feeling important
Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by tonyzeal(m): 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2023
Resurrection212:
Please stop misleading people we mbaise never endorse anyone I'm calling all the mbaise daughter home and abroad to disregard this news.
I tire for all these useless posts oo;I am an mbaise man and we didn’t do such. All these useless ex party chairmen with 0% electoral value. Well seems the want to defraud Samuel Anyanwu again.
Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by JoeNL22(m): 12:57am On Jan 08, 2023
Mbaise zone, When will you endorse the man below?

Re: Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu by Ochendo1: 8:02am On Jan 09, 2023
Mbaise Apex leaders

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Tackles Omo-onile With Task Force / "Ndume’s Suspension Is Illegal" – Taidi Jonathan / 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.