Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,261 members, 7,829,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) (60876 Views)

I've Started Bleaching Coz Girls Like Fair Guys More(photo) / Why Do Nigeria Ladies Dislike Fair Guys? / Chinese Man Becomes Viral Internet Sensation For ‘Being Too Handsome’ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by Kwinesther: 2:42pm On Jan 07, 2023
You said it as it is, especially the being reserved and out of their league part and especially when you have a good dress sense with your fair skin. Most of us are cool and humble.
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I'm very light skinned cool

Girls dey fear to date us cuz them dey feel say we dey out of their league and they think we're womanizer's, might be different when you come close...an experience have had on several occasions.

We get a lot of attractions cool

What they don't know is some of us are timid and very reserve but our complexion say's different, we're judged by our complexion hence the judgement.

If you find a good one you've found a real one cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by gladdensir(m): 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
Chaos14:
You de reserve space ode

Wahala be like chaos14
Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by unamamatoto: 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Lightskined, fair or dark.

What every lady wants in man is HEIGHT
if you con get height and no sense nko ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by TheGift: 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
EmiDon11:
Its no longer new that we, especially girls always tag all fair guys as handsome or lightskinned girls as beautiful.

I just dont know the reason why.
Whenever they want to refer to a fair guy, they will use THAT HANDSOME DUDE.

Does it mean that all lightskinned guys are handsome?
One of my guy's girlfriend left him for a fair guy.
That my guy is now using bleaching cream.
Lol.

Pls i need answers.
Why do girls, especially nigerian girls like fair guys too much?

Not all girls.

Even Onyinbo they say , "tall DARK and handsome .

Only shallow girls will judge handsomeness by complexion.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by Dybala11(m): 2:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
Chaos14:
Because we are always fine
I suspect this OP is replying himself with his alternate moniker. Some Nairalanders sha, who you dey fool. grin
Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by alhassan47(m): 3:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
Fair guys and their unfair advantage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by Kwinesther: 3:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
I'm not attracted to fair skin guys at all. I prefer brown or dark skinned guys (brown skin the most), maybe its because I'm light skinned, my dad and brothers are light skinned too. Light skin rocks though!
Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by DissTroy(m): 3:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
Enny2013:

Y ar u pained? I am quite fair,but dnt just lyk fair guys. I HV neva bin once attracted to any. Can't I state my preference again?
I luv dark guys soooo much.
Yeah right! So says the charcoal-black girl who uses 1 million filter apps and studio pictures before uploading her DP on Facebook.

I double-dare you to upload just one picture of your face and I'd upload two of mine (be rest assured that there's Reverse Image Search to find out if you stole it).
Skreps feeling funky yet won't let us be every time we make a simple comment on blogs or groups, all begging for attention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by victorazy(m): 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
Thank God my son is fair too.
Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by Pimine: 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I'm very light skinned cool

Girls dey fear to date us cuz them dey feel say we dey out of their league and they think we're womanizer's, might be different when you come close...an experience have had on several occasions.

We get a lot of attractions cool

What they don't know is some of us are timid and very reserve but our complexion say's different, we're judged by our complexion hence the judgement.

If you find a good one you've found a real one cool
Na so. They all say I'm a bad guy. Now wey I come dey plait hair everywhere don scatter. Anyhow sha, na dat thing wey no too good for them na e dem dey like. The same way you eat chocolates even when it's bad for you. Fair guys stay winning grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
Handsome is handsome either fair or dark but you being dark and still handsome is unmatched most fair guys would be ugly if dey were dark. Me photo of dark and fine.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by fattprince(m): 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ybholy:

Are you black or fair?

Which one be brown skin again.
I'm a lighter shade of dark. You know we have dark, fair and light in complexion so I'm fair.
Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by SPAMBOX7: 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
Because even Jesus was fair. Who no like image of God? cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by SPAMBOX7: 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
Enny2013:
I never liked fair guys for once.
Nobody cares. You could be a racist after all. Nobody cares still undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by fattprince(m): 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
Badb0y4lyf:
Handsome is handsome either fair or dark but you being dark and still handsome is unmatched most fair guys would be ugly if dey were dark. Me photo of dark and fine.
I'm as handsome as this.

I really don't see myself as handsome before, Until the compliments started coming in I mean bot male and female telling me cute and fine to my face. I just have to accept it. And most actors I see people hype on tv both African and black Americans, I'm just as handsome as them if I have money. I've been of the opinion of handsome guys are light skinned guys and I'm not light skinned. Maybe that was why.
Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by Maj196(m): 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
bro it's a lie, if you see the way girls misbehave with fair guys you go shake head. My fair hommie they shagg Nigeria girls of different ages free of charge I swear. I would have been doing like him but I'm just a very private person
Complexion means nothing. I am brown and I get way more girls than I want. If you're good looking, fair or dark means nothing.
Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by kelmicheal: 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
Not all fair guys or girls are handsome or beautiful some are still like masquerade despite their fairness even the original white men and women in Europe, Asia, America etc

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by Jeon(m): 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
Gipre:

My female co-worker no dey let me rest.

Her own na she like the shape of my yansh undecided

I don tire for her.

What do women really want?

cheesy
Just like I,I love good butt. You must have an eye catching rare wink.angry Before you judge me I am a woman.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by NACE13: 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
I'm on the lighter side of the brown skin. My dad is dark, my mom is fair, so I'm like a mixture of both....and I have to say, I dislike light-skin complexion even though I am kinda ligh-skinned. I dislike it when market guys call me oyinbo when I walk past their stalls.
As for the women, I love any complexion aside albinism though.

My colleague started bleaching 4 months ago and I'm sure he is deeply regretting his decision. His feet looks like grilled plantain
Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by Jeon(m): 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
@Op, fairness doesn't qualify handsome.
For a fair /light skinned to be good looking there must be a price. That's you can't find a wide big nose /thick big black lips on light man to be handsome. But those features can fits a Black man.

And again the nose is important when assessing attractiveness,and by rating the attractiveness of several attributes of a face.
Take pic 1 and 2 as examples.

Out of the 4 pictures you posted only number 3 is fancy to me based on his features .
And again between 3/4 who's more handsome based on the facial features?.

But I like /prefer chocolate+ upward complexion.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
Silentgroper:
Hey where's berry at??
She disappeared
Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by Ybholy(m): 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
fattprince:

I'm a lighter shade of dark. You know we have dark, fair and light in complexion so I'm fair.

I don’t actually get. You mean the people they call chocolate? Like you’re one of us or entirely brown undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by otipoju(m): 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
jasent:
some of who said so before,but when they saw okoye(Nigeria goal keeper) the story changed. Make una dey stay one place.

You dey believe anything wey come out for woman mouth? Na her truth for that moment be that. Like water they take the shape of their new container all the time. Them no dey solid no be their fault.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2023
Well, for me.... Someone who's handsome is handsome already irrespective of the skin colour though the light skin pops up to draw attention.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by Silentgroper(m): 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
Senomie:
She disappeared
To ur crib?
Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by Foodie1(m): 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
I prefer to be dark sef, girls dey yab me steady. cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by ZooOga: 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
Interesting thread. Going back in history the English, French, Spanish, and Portuguese colonial explorers and masters couldn't get enough Sub-Saharan Black African toto and yansh and here today we still carry this mental inferiority complex.

I quietly cringe everytime I see our beautiful women wearing wigs on their heads.
Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by Prettychild(f): 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
EmiDon11:
Its no longer new that we, especially girls always tag all fair guys as handsome or lightskinned girls as beautiful.

I just dont know the reason why.
Whenever they want to refer to a fair guy, they will use THAT HANDSOME DUDE.

Does it mean that all lightskinned guys are handsome?
One of my guy's girlfriend left him for a fair guy.
That my guy is now using bleaching cream.
Lol.

Pls i need answers.
Why do girls, especially nigerian girls like fair guys too much?
Not all girls though. Personally, I don’t like fair guys, most of them are dirty. They have this feeling that girls will be swirling around them cos of their face and don’t even keep themselves clean but the dark ones are mostly very clean
Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by detectivejones: 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
Same way men tag light-skinned girls as beautiful

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by FahBuLous: 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
Enny2013:
I never liked fair guys for once.
Because you are insecure about it.
You definitely afraid girls are gonna chase him and that's why you are scared.

Nothing like, you don't like fair guys, it's ur insecurities.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by Nyascobar1414: 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
Foodie1:
I prefer to be dark sef, girls dey yab me steady. cheesy

girls dey yab you how?
Re: Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) by Bee915: 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nehe007:
Lol...jealocy
Nothing like jealousy here

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) / Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos / Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.