Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

I've Only Slept With Two Guys! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Only Slept With Two Guys! (3284 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Only Slept With Two Guys! by priest2u(m): 12:13am On Sep 04, 2011
I have met two different girls in different country and without asking them they admit they've only slept with two guys.I'm pretty sure the first
one lied but the second one I'm not sure.Is it coincidence or that is the usual number given by girls who are willing to share such information.I'm just curious,
anybody with similar experience?
Re: I've Only Slept With Two Guys! by Lax75(m): 12:17am On Sep 04, 2011
Guy,

Didn't you know that whatever number a  chick gives u regarding the topic, you should always multiply it by two? "Conservatively!" The multiplying factor may have gone up due to the global economic crisis. I'll get back to you on that.
Re: I've Only Slept With Two Guys! by pendo89(f): 12:30am On Sep 04, 2011
ooh give me a break!!
And you claim nt to understand women?
its cz u use the same rod of measurement on all.
Re: I've Only Slept With Two Guys! by Dyt(f): 12:43am On Sep 04, 2011
Orisirisi
Re: I've Only Slept With Two Guys! by Lax75(m): 1:02am On Sep 04, 2011
pendo89:

ooh give me a break!!
And you claim nt to understand women?
its cz u use the same rod of measurement on all.

Pendo!! Haba would Lax come up with such a flawed theory? Guess where tht piece of information came from ? I'll give you a hint. What do we do at W.A.W. Who do we hunt down? wink
Re: I've Only Slept With Two Guys! by pendo89(f): 1:06am On Sep 04, 2011
Lax75:

Pendo!! Haba would Lax come up with such a flawed theory? Guess where tht piece of information came from ? I'll give you a hint. What do we do at W.A.W. Who do we hunt down? wink

LOL dude! wooooo lipsrsealed
okay I wanna know where that name came from grin
Re: I've Only Slept With Two Guys! by Lax75(m): 1:21am On Sep 04, 2011
@ Pendo. Yes, I'll have you know that wolees go around infesting peoples' lives with their lies. That's why we (W.A.W.) are here. To stop all these freakin wolees and their visions, dreams, and omens. How would lax alias wine-n-dine bobo ever subscribe to such a flawed theory about women? Do I look like that kind of guy or pseudo-being to utter such insults on the very group of people that W.A.W. has sworn to protect? Huh? One look into my eyes (exhibit A: profile pic) and you will see that no such crude mentality lives in the mind of wine-n-dine bobo aka Lax.

@ Poster. I would strongly advise that you go and consult your personal wolee. He/She will have a vision and tell you how many guys these girls have slept with. After you are done with your wolee send him/she over and we (W.A.W) will make sure his/her @ss is mowed like a lawn.

W.A.W. - War Against Wolees.
Re: I've Only Slept With Two Guys! by pendo89(f): 1:30am On Sep 04, 2011
grin grin grin
I reserve my comment.ur crazy
Re: I've Only Slept With Two Guys! by prettyjulie(f): 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2011
Dnt tell me u bliv suck cock and bull stories
Re: I've Only Slept With Two Guys! by Cuddlemii: 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2011
@op
Nice one grin grin grin grin. Its always one or two guys or I just lost my virginity. U r so right. Most babes say this to every guy and even if u r going to be nos 15. A sincere babe would just say I have blood flowing, definitely sexually active but careful. So Please let's change topics I believe we are adults bla bla or what is your business. Simples!
Re: I've Only Slept With Two Guys! by WebSurfer(m): 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2011
and soooooooo?
Re: I've Only Slept With Two Guys! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2011
Generally not a gud questn 2 ask, tho temptin. The girl wuld b conservativ bout d figure, so u just add or multiply. Tho o'cos, it shuldn't mattr how many guys she's slept with. Wat mattrs is the present!
Re: I've Only Slept With Two Guys! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 04, 2011
Does it matter?
Re: I've Only Slept With Two Guys! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 04, 2011
not bad. just that some ladies have just done theirs once
Re: I've Only Slept With Two Guys! by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:52am On Sep 05, 2011
Re: I've Only Slept With Two Guys! by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:53am On Sep 05, 2011
@ Poster,

It's clear you only have two choices: Believe it or don't!

I mean, what else can you do? verify??

It's not like there's a mileage counter or meter you can
check "down there"!

What you should fear is if you actually love and want to settle
down with a lady and she's telling you lies.

Anybody agrees?
Re: I've Only Slept With Two Guys! by Sesiman(m): 11:11am On Sep 05, 2011
Did U think she will surely tells U the Truth of wat is sayin
Re: I've Only Slept With Two Guys! by MMM2(m): 11:25am On Sep 05, 2011
op
how many do u except her 2 say

Uncountable >: (angry
Re: I've Only Slept With Two Guys! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2011
OP multiply 2 by 50 and u go get the real number of men wey the chick sleep with grin
Re: I've Only Slept With Two Guys! by Talking(m): 1:34pm On Sep 05, 2011
Why would you even ask such a question in the 1st place? Except of course she is your boo. Anyways, if you were in ha shoes, would you have said 100? undecided
Re: I've Only Slept With Two Guys! by HISchild: 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2011
Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but GOD shall destroy both it and Them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.”- 1 Corinthians 6:13

"For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he That soweth to the spirit shall of the spirit reap life everlasting." - gal 6:8 

"For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live." - Rom 8:13

"Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart." - 2 Timothy 2:22

1 Like

Re: I've Only Slept With Two Guys! by yeye4live(m): 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2011
guys let me tell u d truth its not possible in this country to see a girl dat ve slept wit only 2guys, its 4rm 10 up i tell u d truth
Re: I've Only Slept With Two Guys! by Afriface: 9:50am On Sep 06, 2011
What is the truth? Think twice when next you want to cheat.

http://stdhomecures..com
Re: I've Only Slept With Two Guys! by splitnaija(m): 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2011
A lady once told me "you're the number 3 man in my life", I didn't ask her and I wondered why she mentioned it. Deep into the relationship however,  I realize she was right cos she had 1a, 1b,1c,1d down to 2y,2z before starting with me as number 3. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I've Only Slept With Two Guys! by callme2: 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2011
@poster
how did you know tht the other ws sying the truth nd the other girl lied?
Re: I've Only Slept With Two Guys! by michylabo(m): 2:59pm On Sep 07, 2011
Reading this post got me thinking how many i ve xxxxxxxxxxxx.  Lied to myself so many times that i ve lost count of the real figure. Wondering y i even kept count!!!

(1) (Reply)

Am Getting Married Nxt Week! / She Proposed!!!!!!! / What Boys Should know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.