Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives (32866 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady / Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by sofeo(m): 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
Alright!
Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by GloriousGbola: 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
ebukajay184:
A journalist based in Syria has explained why he still has to be doing the dishes in his house, despite having three wives, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Twitter handle, the man posted a photo of him in the Kitchen and wrote;

https://twitter.com/BilalKareem/status/1610652617121595400?t=lUeAKHn-HQeiucl1z-Avcw&s=19

The Chad polygamist

Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by ModCaller: 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
Wawelexy:
Marrying 3 wife is enough evidence to show he is an Alpha male, so washing dishes doesn't qualify him to be a simp, I think he's just a man that hates dirt and doesn't mind doing the cleaning himself... Cos some people go start to dey shout simp upandan now....

You don't need to be an alpha to marry 3 wives. Marrying women is easy. If I am a married muslim and I don't have a girlfriend, and I want to marry another wife next week, I can do it.

Just go to the Muslim communities and you'll understand.

2 Likes

Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by true2god: 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
madridguy:
Following the Sunnah of the best among human kind S.A.W
Did the prophet wash plates?
Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by Bossjakande: 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
Dem Neva born d woman well wey go make me wash plate.my mum go disowned me as barstard hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by leisuretym: 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
dawnomike:
Well, he is doing well inasmuch as his family is happy and healthy... And I love how he responded to the guy that querried his mindset. If it were to be on Nairaland, that would have become the beginning of vawulence cheesy
Remember the vawulence Nairalander in this case will still keeping repeating himself and start insulting or find fault in the the OP English if op keep giving reasonable answers, they rather attack him

1 Like

Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by lampido22: 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
That is not the type of plate he meant washing. sarcastic statement

1 Like

Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2023
jimmyolasun:
just by the dot on the forehead, person go know say he go get bomb inside him pants or somewhere close by.... islamabad is the capital of?
And you cry when the White man call u a tree monkey?!

1 Like

Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by Wawelexy(m): 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
ModCaller:

You don't need to be an alpha to marry 3 wives. Marrying women is easy. If I am a married muslim and I don't have a girlfriend, and I want to marry another wife next week, I can do it.

Just go to the Muslim communities and you'll understand.

Marrying 3 wives is not the issues, maintaining them is the real deal ...
Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by abobote: 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
Even when I was single, I don't like washing dishes
Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by jimmyolasun: 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
Hobbiton:
And you cry when the White man call u a tree monkey?!

we all are apes.. lobatan cheesy

meta ocean
Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by Pootle: 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
the only thing i see is the the dot on his head a$shole

1 Like

Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by SheikhMuniru(m): 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
Prophet never washes dishes stop blasphemy against our Holy Prophet
Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by Patriotic9ja(m): 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
SIMP with full chest. He is proud of his SIMPlified status

1 Like

Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by OKOATA(m): 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
Mikelarteta:
Weyrey in disguise . You for kukuma Dey wash their panties and toilets also naa.
Washing dishes doesn't make him a SIMP if that's where you are going, me personally I hate dirt and might just decide to do it.
Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by OKOATA(m): 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
cyrusmillz:
No matter how you try to use your holy book to justify your decisions, it is still absurd for a man to marry three wives .

Lust is the main driving factor. forget story .
Men or women are insatiable, that's the law of nature, thats why both men and women cheat, so to avoid cheating it's ok to marry many wives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by Olahmi05: 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
You can't be eating make u no dey do anything for house now.
Ko proper Now.
Real Men like u are scarce to find.
And After washing plate abeg no wash any other tins that can't be talk about because I go Yarn the Yarn straight.
But please Don't forget to give them back to back.
That one is very important Abeg.
Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by alabo1: 4:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
Wawelexy:
Marrying 3 wives is enough evidence to show he is an Alpha male, so washing dishes doesn't qualify him to be a simp, I think he's just a man that hates dirt and doesn't mind doing the cleaning himself... Cos some people go start to dey shout simp upandan now....

It's their culture. The women usually have no objection as it is a way of life. This does not exonerate him from simpism
Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
adenine02:
smiley
MashaAllah

Only Muslims understand this

Not only Muslims. Anyone with a brain should understand this
Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
Most of these broke pussy boys here claiming to be alpha male/ redpillers are not married, they can't even feed themselves not to talk of holding down a family
Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by Enemyofpeace: 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
See as him resemble justwise
Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by Enemyofpeace: 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
adenine02:
smiley
MashaAllah

Only Muslims understand this
must you bring your religion into it. Fokn head slammer!

1 Like

Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by zedegit: 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2023
dawnomike:
Well, he is doing well inasmuch as his family is happy and healthy... And I love how he responded to the guy that querried his mindset. If it were to be on Nairaland, that would have become the beginning of vawulence cheesy

Don't mind westerners. Always playing smart.

Women in the west want men to do both his job and theirs.

You will see a man cooking and doing house chores there.

Well, let them keep that crap there. I would help on my own terms not that it is my duty to do house chores.
Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by lagosrd: 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
https://twitter.com/BilalKareem/status/1610652617121595400?t=lUeAKHn-HQeiucl1z-Avcw&s=19[/quote]

Iya njeyin sir...
She anabi nfo abo fun awon iyewo eee
Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by just2endowed: 4:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
dawnomike:

No doubt one of the wives will wish she has him all to herself.... She's human
Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by Decent09(m): 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
What's the big deal in washing dishes as a man?

Are you married ?
Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by vincentbravo(m): 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
Yul bestie
Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by SugarGirl44(f): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
My question is where are the wives and plenty kids while the man is washing plates?
If he’s so idle, he should spend the extra time making more money. Abi na d wives dey feed am ni?

This one isn’t something to emulate abeg, he’s a simp.
Most women praising him here won’t like their brother to do such o, they’ll be the ones to insult all the wives and carry the matter to their family house. Awon alabosi oshi.
Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by SugarGirl44(f): 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
OKOATA:
Washing dishes doesn't make him a SIMP if that's where you are going, me personally I hate dirt and might just decide to do it.

While your 3 wives watch zeeworld abi?
Your wives go later find a manly man go.
If u mumu for woman, they’ll take it to another level till you start washing bra.
Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by ukaface(f): 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nigeria ‘Alpha ‘ male claimers have a hot meal to feast on.
Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by ukaface(f): 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
SugarGirl44:

While your 3 wives watch zeeworld abi?
Your wives go later find a manly man go.
If u mumu for woman, they’ll take it to another level till you start washing bra.
is a woman allowed to wash a man’s briefs/boxers
Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by Akanbimi: 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
Head slamming mumu journalist

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Short Igbo Names For Baby Girl And Meaning Needed / This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life / ‘you Are Not Good In Bed’. . . Hubby’s Mistress Tells Pregnant Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.