Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,535 members, 7,816,306 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life (32876 Views)

The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money / My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by dedons: 11:38am On Dec 25, 2021
I was born into an average family with my parents always doing their best to make us happy during Christmas celebration very year.

Unfortunately, I ventured into business this year but lost everything due to the evil employees I had. They intentionally wrecked the business and disappeared. I've been weeping since October till date and left with nothing.

I woke up this morning but couldn't say a word of prayers, instead I found myself weeping again. I do hope on God for divine provision and restoration.

It is well.

343 Likes 17 Shares

Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by KiNg0G: 11:41am On Dec 25, 2021
It will be better,
don't give up, like bouncing ball The stronger it falls the higher it goes up

162 Likes 13 Shares

Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by ojun50(m): 11:46am On Dec 25, 2021
You have Life thank God
Merry Christmas bro.. see 2022 has a better year.

184 Likes 11 Shares

Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 25, 2021
Be thankful you are still alive. That is the most important thing.

U will surely bounce back, this i have seen.

157 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by Bakrabas: 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2021
dedons:
I was born into an average family with my parents always doing their best to make us happy during Christmas celebration very year.

Unfortunately, I ventured into business this year but lost everything due to the evil employees I had. They intentionally wrecked the business and disappeared. I've been weeping since October till date and left with nothing.

What's that business op may be people learn from you or you learn from those in the same line

I woke up this morning but couldn't say a word of prayers, instead I found myself weeping again. I do hope on God for divine provision and restoration.

It is well.
Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by Rhozabeth(m): 12:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
As long as you have life, pls bro be hopeful. The coming year will be a much better one, dust urself and start again. I wish u olenty of luck and luv!

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by missimelda01(f): 3:53pm On Dec 25, 2021
Stand up and go again, you’ll be fine.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by iCauseTrouble: 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
Sorry bro. Wishing you a better 2022

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by tstx(m): 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
Pel3

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by DropsMic(m): 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
You won't know how horrible Nigerians are until you become an employer of labour...

Check this out.. A colleague of mine employed someone to manage his company's Twitter account and after working for some days he changed the email address and username to the Twitter account and stopped coming to work.. when my colleague contacted him this was the reply he got.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by Nova1988(m): 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
ah shit!

here we go again!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by Vanilla4(f): 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ouch! I'm so sorry this happened to you...
We may have good plans and when the opposite happens and strike us bad, it's okay to feel the way you felt.
You might want to start all over again or push it aside... Whichever mixed reactions you may have, do know that there are bad times and you'll get back up some time. It's quite sad that your workers ruin your very own business.
I wish I could help you right now...

8 Likes

Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by SimplePlan34: 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
Business is not for everybody especially this type of our society where been sharp is associated with evil practice sorry take heart

Today I was also outnumbered

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by janedonez(m): 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
Pele
Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by Seequadry(m): 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
May God heal you sir... Please feel free to cry but don't go down with the business... highlight your mistakes and pray over a new beginning....

You shall rise again!

16 Likes

Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
Tough time don't last but strong people do don't give up this new year 2022 will be memorial year to u, if I tell u my own condition u will be great ful

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by CharleyBright(m): 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
You are Down but NOT OUT.
Be thankful that you are alive and healthy, thats the most important thing.
Stay Strong and Focused.
The sun will shine on all you do in the coming year.
Trust me, there will surely be better days ahead.

7 Likes

Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by EmmaLege: 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
cry
Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by dan9ice(m): 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
Na egg I use for this Xmas

Everywhere red like danger

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by Bobloco: 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2021
It shall be well
Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by AFULA(m): 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2021
Have been jobless for the past two months.. But we move!!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by Ayemileto(m): 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2021
dedons:

How were your employees able to wreck your business successfully?

Are you the type that trust people OR
Don't you monitor the business well OR
Are you the gentle type?
OR is it family and friends you employ?

Whatever may be the case, shit happens. You won't be able to move forward if you don't forgive yourself for what happened. Clear your mind, learn from what happened, celebrate the season and plan how you can move forward.

If you keep sulking, you'll just remain stagnant for a long while.

Merry Christmas and happy New year to you.

14 Likes

Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2021
Be grateful for life. As long as there's life,, there's hope.

We muvee!!!

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2021
grin

Me too N-PUSSY dey owe me 90k, i missed 4 pussies Today.

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by Passionate888: 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ehya shocked
Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by tradepunter: 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
Okkk
Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by fabson21(m): 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
Brother thank God for life very important it mater of time you will get to your feet again
dedons:

It is well.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by Vinnie2000(m): 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
OP
Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by Gwan2(m): 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
m
Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by Shellsploit: 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
Never give up bro.
God has something better in stock for you next year!

Cheer up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
Thank God for life.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Short Igbo Names For Baby Girl And Meaning Needed / ‘you Are Not Good In Bed’. . . Hubby’s Mistress Tells Pregnant Woman / "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.