Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,914 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Divorced, Ready For A New Phase - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorced, Ready For A New Phase (3103 Views)

Divorced Woman In Court For Refusing To Leave Ex-husband’s House / 15 Divorced People Reveal The Subtle Red Flags They Ignored Before Marrying / Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by oakson: 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
I am in my early thirties. Dark and handsome, average height, witty, sporty, spontaneous, resourceful and lover of good dreams. Based in Lagos, a Christian from the southwest(tribe is not an issue to me),Father of 3 and comfortably doing ok above an average Nigerian. Need a working class or financially stable , educated lady that knows what it means to love and be loved!

N.B.: This is not a recent divorce!
Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by boldx(m): 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
You need some time out to reflect on lessons learnt or what went wrong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by nicerod(m): 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
Wish u well bro

Just be careful with this our ladies and don't rush and act desperate

1 Like

Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by Ishilove: 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
oakson:
I am in my early thirties. Dark and handsome, average height, witty, sporty, spontaneous, resourceful and lover of good dreams. Based in Lagos, a Christian from the southwest(tribe is not an issue to me),Father of 3 and comfortably doing ok above an average Nigerian. Need a working class or financially stable , educated lady that knows what it means to love and be loved!
Pishure or wedonbelivit

3 Likes

Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
grin grin grin
Ishilove:

Pishure or wedonbelivit

1 Like

Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by Ishilove: 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
Dimples2022:
grin grin grin

Abi na. A flower doesn't call itself a 'flower'
Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by oakson: 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
boldx:
You need some time out to reflect on lessons learnt or what went wrong.

lessons learnt.... I guess it's time to grow! Thanks
Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by oakson: 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
nicerod:
Wish u well bro

Just be careful with this our ladies and don't rush and act desperate

thanks bro

Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by oakson: 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ishilove:

Pishure or wedonbelivit

I quite understand the intricacies of a faceless and public forum such as this. So, if I say I am what I am; don't doubt me, I Am!

BTW; is that a subtle interest cheesy?

1 Like

Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by Ishilove: 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2023
oakson:

I quite understand the intricacies of a faceless and public forum such as this. So, if I say I am what I am; don't doubt me, I Am!

BTW; is that a subtle interest cheesy?
No it isn't. I pointed it out for ladies that may be interested. My contribution to your search smiley

4 Likes

Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by Ishilove: 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by oakson: 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ishilove:

No it isn't. I pointed it out for ladies that may be interested. My contribution to your search smiley

contribution well appreciated, gracias!
Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2023

19 Likes

Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by oakson: 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
TheGoodAmerican:
Go look for a single mother, OP. You need to find a single mother or divorcee like yourself, not a single lady without kids. A single lady without kids has no business dating or marrying a single father with 3 kids.

does it really cost a fortune to mind your business and get busier if need be?

1 Like

Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by Oluneutral: 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
oakson:

If you really wanted people to mind their businesses, you shouldn't have put this in a public domain, you know.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by Oluneutral: 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
By the way, what was the cause of the divorce that couldn't be resolved even after three beautiful and wonderful kids?

2 Likes

Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by oakson: 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
Oluneutral:

If you really wanted people to mind their businesses, you shouldn't have put this in a public domain, you know.

Read your signature and see the contrast in your comment. Must you NL folks really show how petty you are? These coming from men shows how warped and condescending most males on this forum are...

kilode, must you folks spit? Can't you just read, swallow and go in peace or pieces?
Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by oakson: 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
Oluneutral:
By the way, what was the cause of the divorce that couldn't be resolved even after three beautiful and wonderful kids?

Like you care....
Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by Oluneutral: 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
oakson:

Read your signature and see the contrast in your comment. Must you NL folks really show how petty you are? These coming from men shows how warped and condescending most males on this forum are...

kilode, must you folks spit? Can't you just read, swallow and go in peace or pieces?

Dear brother, we're not fighting, as a matter of fact, I was only pointing out what you're expected to have known. This is a public forum, When you open a thread here, it's no longer personal, it has become public consumption. Expect different suggestions, comments and questions. The way and manners you now respond to these good, bad and sometimes ugly comments here says a lot about who you really are. Besides, there's no rule that stipulates the threads any member can respond to. Somebody's business is everybody's business once it gets to the public domain here, same applies to other social media.

By the way, the suggestion given by thegoodamerican wasn't a bad one, it now behoves on you to accept or not.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by Oluneutral: 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
oakson:

Like you care....

I really do. Believe me, I do.
Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by Dogalmighty17: 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
oakson:

This attitude may be one of the underlying causes of the divorce. You put a post on a public forum and yet you tell people to mind their business?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by oakson: 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
Oluneutral:

Dear brother, we're not fighting, as a matter of fact, I was only pointing out what you're expected to have known. This is a public forum, When you open a thread here, it's no longer personal, it has become public consumption. Expect different suggestions, comments and questions. The way and manners you now respond to these good, bad and sometimes ugly comments here says a lot about who you really are. Besides, there's no rule that stipulates the threads any member can respond to. Somebody's business is everybody's business once it gets to the public domain here, same applies to other social media.

By the way, the suggestion given by thegoodamerican wasn't a bad one, it now behoves on you to accept or not.

I smell bullshit from far... hence, my replies.

This post is meant for ladies to respond to, not men with seemingly overbloated ego and megalomaniacs who chose to cocoon their personal struggles and shortcomings, then, come online as dinosaurs to prey on those who were bold enough to come out. You don't sit behind your keypad and type out how someone else should or should not live.

That, I can't and won't accept... you called what that 'americawhatever' said a 'suggestion'? Read it again. He spoke like he's the father and default mind of all ladies; even Father Abraham wouldn't be that absolute in authority over someone else's wishes.

Lastly, it is always worthwhile to read out loud one's comments to one's self and feel it before writing it out to someone else(no pun intended).

Then, and then, would social media be a safe, if not safer place for all!

Abi you get wife for me grin

4 Likes

Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by oakson: 9:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
Dogalmighty17:

This attitude may be one of the underlying causes of the divorce. You put a post on a public forum and yet you tell people to mind their business?

which attitude? I'm yet to read where I said people should mind their business. Are you inferring the guy i shut down(americawhatever)as 'a people'.

Read his comment slowly this time without sentiment and tell me what his last line infers?
Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by JeffreyJunior: 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
TheGoodAmerican:
Go look for a single mother, OP. You need to find a single mother or divorcee like yourself, not a single lady without kids. A single lady without kids has no business dating or marrying a single father with 3 kids.
So is it safe to also say that a single man without kids has no business dating or marrying a single mother with 3 kids?

We men have seen all manner of injustice in this life shaa. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by oakson: 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
So is it safe to also say that a single man without kids has no business dating or marrying a single mother with 3 kids?

This exactly is my grouse with him and his jackals.

God bless you!
Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by Oluneutral: 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
JeffreyJunior:

Yes. Why will a single man with no kids get entangled with single mom of 3?

Let single man with no kids go for single woman with no kids.
A single mom is on the same page with a single dad.

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

8 Likes

Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by Oluneutral: 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
oakson:

I smell bullshit from far... hence, my replies.

This post is meant for ladies to respond to, not men with seemingly overbloated ego and megalomaniacs who chose to cocoon their personal struggles and shortcomings, then, come online as dinosaurs to prey on those who were bold enough to come out. You don't sit behind your keypad and type out how someone else should or should not live.

That, I can't and won't accept... you called what that 'americawhatever' said a 'suggestion'? Read it again. He spoke like he's the father and default mind of all ladies; even Father Abraham wouldn't be that absolute in authority over someone else's wishes.

Lastly, it is always worthwhile to read out loud one's comments to one's self and feel it before writing it out to someone else(no pun intended).

Then, and then, would social media be a safe, if not safer place for all!

Abi you get wife for me grin

It is well. But I personally don't think the commenter meant any harm sha.

But then, you need to be calm with the way you respond to posters sha, who knows, someone can be interested in trying things out with you and may be put off because of your responses.
May God grant you your heart desires.

Peace out!

2 Likes

Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2023
If you were a single mother with 3 kids looking for whoever you wanted… anyway let the bashing continue LOL!
Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
TheGoodAmerican:
That's right. I'm a fair female and aim for impartiality with my opinions. If I say a single father with kids has no business dating or marrying a single woman without kids, then the same goes for single mothers ― they've no business dating or marrying a single man who has no kids. A single parent/divorcee with kids should look for a single parent/divorcee with kids. Simple.

Who gave you this authority??! LOL! NL!
Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
Dimples2022:

Who gave you this authority??! LOL! NL!
It's my opinion, and I'm entitled to it. Clearly, you're a single mother. There's no need to be pained over my comment.

Dimples2022:

Clearly, I am psychotic so there’s a need for me to be “pained”

I thought you were being sarcastic and petty but you’re fuckin serious! LMAO
No wonder. Get help, and go look after your kids instead of arguing with a stranger on the internet. Loser.

3 Likes

Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
TheGoodAmerican:
It's my opinion, and I'm entitled to it. Clearly, you're a single mother. There's no need to be pained over my comment.

Clearly, you’re psychotic so there’s no need for me to be “pained”

I thought you were being sarcastic and petty but you’re fuckin serious! LMAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls Ur Candid Advice / Hmm Can A Wife Be The Abusive One In Marriage? / Kids Room Interior Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.