Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Divorced, Ready For A New Phase - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorced, Ready For A New Phase (3113 Views)

Divorced Woman In Court For Refusing To Leave Ex-husband’s House / 15 Divorced People Reveal The Subtle Red Flags They Ignored Before Marrying / Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by oakson: 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
TheGoodAmerican:
This is a public forum, which I'm sure you're aware of. The same way you opened this thread is the same way people can reply to it. With the way you're attacking people, it's no wonder your wife left you. I can only pity the woman you want to dump your three kids on.

My wife left me you say? You would have me spew things, but i won't be that childish to( ain't saying I'm perfect). Now, that's a dart on your shitty and villainous heart to deal with.

Your choice of words show how much of a bunch, life has left you to deal with.

Are you done pitying yourself?

love and light!
Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
I'm not the cause of your frustrations, so calm down. Nobody's fighting you in here but you came ready to throw ammunition. I only adviced you to look for a single parent/divorcee like yourself and you're going berserk over nothing. Like I said, it's no wonder your wife left you. You're obviously an abusive somebody. You need to work on yourself instead of looking for the next innocent woman to cause chaos with.

oakson:

My wife left me you say? You would have me spew things, but i won't be that childish to( ain't saying I'm perfect). Now, that's a dart on your shitty and villainous heart to deal with.

Your choice of words show how much of a bunch, life has left you to deal with.

Are you done pitying yourself?

love and light!

5 Likes

Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by Ishilove: 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2023
Oluneutral:

Yes. Why will a single man with no kids get entangled with single mom of 3?

Let single man with no kids go for single woman with no kids.
A single mom is on the same page with a single dad.

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
I disagree completely with your post. There is no blueprint on how to find a life partner, and if you settle with a single parent because they give you peace and tick all your boxes, then by all means, go for it!!
Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by oakson: 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
Dimples2022:

Who gave you this authority??! LOL! NL!

My dear... the audacity and selfishness off me.

It's on a league of its own.
I can't honour the whatever with a 'he/she'
Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by Ishilove: 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
oakson:

I smell bullshit from far... hence, my replies.

This post is meant for ladies to respond to, not men with seemingly overbloated ego and megalomaniacs who chose to cocoon their personal struggles and shortcomings, then, come online as dinosaurs to prey on those who were bold enough to come out. You don't sit behind your keypad and type out how someone else should or should not live.

That, I can't and won't accept... you called what that 'americawhatever' said a 'suggestion'? Read it again. He spoke like he's the father and default mind of all ladies; even Father Abraham wouldn't be that absolute in authority over someone else's wishes.

Lastly, it is always worthwhile to read out loud one's comments to one's self and feel it before writing it out to someone else(no pun intended).

2 Likes

Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
TheGoodAmerican:

No wonder. Get help and go look after your kids instead if arguing with a stranger on the internet. Loser.

k
Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by oakson: 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
TheGoodAmerican:
It's my opinion, and I'm entitled to it. Clearly, you're a single mother. There's no need to be pained over my comment.

No wonder. Get help and go look after your kids instead of arguing with a stranger on the internet. Loser.

Never knew I was engaging a neanderthal! You called someone you've never crossed paths with, a 'loser'!

What a bile tongue you have... you should be eternally quarantined from this forum.

you don't fit this age!

I'm sorry...

spits!
Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by Adesuwag(m): 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
If you’re richer than the average Nigerian, what you need is a nanny.
Evening newspaper male version. Single father of kwa?? Imagine playing stepmom to 3 fxxfffggg kids?.

3 Likes

Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by Meandmycrew(f): 11:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
@Op with this your attitude you dont need a wife, i would advise you get a nanny and a side chick, who knows after 3 more kids from the new wife you seek, she might even run away again leaving you with 6 kids to cater for. Think about it and work on yourself!

3 Likes

Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by frozen70(f): 9:08am On Jan 08, 2023
Meandmycrew:
@Op with this your attitude you dont need a wife, i would advise you get a nanny and a side chick, who knows after 3 more kids from the new wife you seek, she might even run away again leaving you with 6 kids to cater for. Think about it and work on yourself!
oakson:
I am in my early thirties. Dark and handsome, average height, witty, sporty, spontaneous, resourceful and lover of good dreams. Based in Lagos, a Christian from the southwest(tribe is not an issue to me),Father of 3 and comfortably doing ok above an average Nigerian. Need a working class or financially stable , educated lady that knows what it means to love and be loved!

I think your concern and interest now is to focus on how to look after your children and their future

Since their mum is no longer living with you guys, you have to play double roles

Searching for a financial stable woman shows that you can't even take care of those children needs

You really painted yourself as a good looking man, if that's what you are, then you don't need to advertise yourself

Forget about being in a hurry to get another woman

Go and arrange your self properly because you may have a bigger issue when another woman comes in, to fit into the shoes of trying to be there mother

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by bigjackass: 10:02am On Jan 08, 2023
I can already see some of the reasons why your marriage didn't work out . Marriage is not for you guy. Nanny and casual flings is better

2 Likes

Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by oakson: 10:17am On Jan 08, 2023
bigjackass:
I can already see some of the reasons why your marriage didn't work out . Marriage is not for you guy. Nanny and casual flings is better

It's obvious you guys are much more concerned about people's perspective of your lives than being true to yourselves. So, in search of a wife, you expect me to allow every tom, dick and harry pour their gutter on me? Naaa, I won't do that! This is social media, I will let your unprofound view of me slide and I won't even talk you into discarding it. It's obvious marriage is not for you...

1 Like

Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by oakson: 10:26am On Jan 08, 2023
frozen70:

I think your concern and interest now is to focus on how to look after your children and their future

Since their mum is no longer living with you guys, you have to play double roles

Searching for a financial stable woman shows that you can't even take care of those children needs

You really painted yourself as a good looking man, if that's what you are, then you don't need to advertise yourself

Forget about being in a hurry to get another woman

Go and arrange your self properly because you may have a bigger issue when another woman comes in, to fit into the shoes of trying to be there mother

Like seriously, do I come off like a new divorcee to you? Do you know why I want a working class/financially stable lady?

I can see you've really been feeding us for a while now...(your supposed conclusion is so loud and deafening )

Are you mad about my description, understandably, you would be happy if I am ugly?

my wishes are based on my experiences and observations as I single father.

So, I think you should be in the best position to help me 'arrange myself properly'

please help(SOS)
Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by Windscribe: 10:48am On Jan 08, 2023
Dogalmighty17:

This attitude may be one of the underlying causes of the divorce. You put a post on a public forum and yet you tell people to mind business?
99% of comments here are laced with negativity, bad energy and all, and you expect him not to get mad?

Is he Jesus Christ or what?
Even Jesus Is going to get mad at the destructive criticism on this thread.

6 Likes

Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by Windscribe: 10:56am On Jan 08, 2023
Facebook pages and groups is a nice place to find a partner.
Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by oakson: 11:06am On Jan 08, 2023
Windscribe:

99% of comments here are laced with negativity, bad energy and all, and you expect him not to get mad?

Is he Jesus Christ or what?
Even Jesus Is going to get mad at the destructive criticism on this thread.

Pls help me o, I will be giving dem as e dey hot!

Bunch of hypocrites, who don't even have the mind of their own.

#apesobey grin

Facebook pages and groups is a nice place to find a partner.

I thought this is an enlightened environment, never knew it's a facade.... Thank God for the few ones like you!
Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by Kelechi009: 11:13am On Jan 08, 2023
oakson:

This exactly is my grouse with him and his jackals.

God bless you!

You have 3 kids, why should a single lady marry you? Do you think it's fair bringing a lady to take care of 3 kids that aren't hers?

If you're muslim, then that might make sense but you aren't. The lady will just maltreat your kids.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by oakson: 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2023
Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by oakson: 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
Kelechi009:

You have 3 kids, why should a single lady marry you? Do you think it's fair bringing a lady to take care of 3 kids that aren't hers?

Any personal issue with that? Is it your singleness? Are you interested? If I were a celeb... wouldn't you jump at me?

If you're muslim, then that might make sense but you aren't. The lady will just maltreat your kids

Let's wait till then....
Teinku
Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by Kelechi009: 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2023
oakson:

Any personal issue with that? Is it your singleness? Are you interested? If I were a celeb... wouldn't you jump at me?

Let's wait till then....
Teinku

Yes I will jump at you but not because I love you, my aim would be to take every single penny you have and leave probably after few years just like what every celeb on IG is doing. Most celeb marriages are failing and that is the reason, there is no love. ONLY lies.

So better give yourself some sense.

1 Like

Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by oakson: 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2023
Kelechi009:

Yes I will jump at you but not because I love you, my aim would be to take every single penny you have and leave probably after few years just like what every celeb on IG is doing.

So better give yourself some sense.

Meaning?
Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by Kelechi009: 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2023
oakson:

Meaning?

Meaning you don't have sense with your expectations, you need to lower it to find true love & not a leech.

1 Like

Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by efficiencie(m): 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
oakson:
I am in my early thirties. Dark and handsome, average height, witty, sporty, spontaneous, resourceful and lover of good dreams. Based in Lagos, a Christian from the southwest(tribe is not an issue to me),Father of 3 and comfortably doing ok above an average Nigerian. Need a working class or financially stable , educated lady that knows what it means to love and be loved!

N.B.: This is not a recent divorce!

What if she meets all the criteria above but she is also a divorcee like you?
Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by missimelda01(f): 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
You people have chosen vawulence this year and I Ioveet. The good part is that it doesn't matter if you're a man or woman, you go collect grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by oakson: 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2023
efficiencie:

What if she meets all the criteria above but she is also a divorcee like you?

that is not a problem... Peace of mind is the basic!

Know someone?
Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by oakson: 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2023
Kelechi009:

Meaning you don't have sense with your expectations, you need to lower it to find true love & not a leech.

Can you pls spell out unequivocally any of my expectations that is senseless?

1. Working Class

2. Financially Stable

3. Educated

4. What it means to love

5. What it means to be loved

4 Likes

Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by pocohantas(f): 1:55pm On Jan 08, 2023
There is nothing to say OP can’t have or shouldn’t desire a single woman. From his opening post, he didn’t even specify, so why are you guys assuming and attacking him? Uche Ogbodo just remarried and I saw ladies hailing her husband as a real man. Let’s extend the same grace to men too.

My major concern is that he is with all the kids. When a Nigerian man is with all the kids, it means he twisted the arms of his ex-wife to get them and that puts him off as a man that would fck you up badly when issues arise. The only exception would be if the e-wife tells me herself that she willingly left them lipsrsealed.

I wish you the best OP. It takes a lot of strength to try again…and I pray you get to be loved the way you desire this time. kiss

4 Likes

Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by oakson: 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2023
pocohantas:
There is nothing to say OP can’t have or shouldn’t desire a single woman. From his opening post, he didn’t even specify, so why are you guys assuming and attacking him? Uche Ogbodo just remarried and I saw ladies hailing her husband as a real man. Let’s extend the same grace to men too.

I wish you the best OP. It takes a lot of strength to try again…and I pray you get to be loved the way you desire this time. kiss

I have come to realize that this forum is predominantly a cluster of people that conclusively paint their thoughts into someone else's life.

I and my ex are good, as in very good(even better than some fake marriages that hasn't kissed the truth because of stigmatizations and social constructs, apparently in their quest to seek the goodwill of the society). Needless I say more?

Thanks for your goodwishes, i will always come here because of balanced minds like yours and several others who has adorned this thread with their goodwills!
Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by Klass99(f): 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2023
smiley

1 Like

Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by pocohantas(f): 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2023
oakson:

I have come to realize that this forum is predominantly a cluster of people that conclusively paint their thoughts into someone else's life.

I and my ex are good, as in very good(even better than some fake marriages that hasn't kissed the truth because of stigmatizations and social constructs, apparently in their quest to seek the goodwill of the society). Needless I say more?

Thanks for your goodwishes, i will always come here because of balanced minds like yours and several others who has adorned this thread with their goodwills!

Welcome to Nairaland. If you bring your matter, we go help you scatter am. cheesy

Glad to know there is a healthy relationship and coparenting going on. Not very easy to find in Nigeria. I hope to see how this progresses… You are most welcome.

4 Likes

Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by Klass99(f): 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2023
smiley

1 Like

Re: Divorced, Ready For A New Phase by Piptocoin: 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
oakson:

I smell bullshit from far... hence, my replies.

This post is meant for ladies to respond to, not men with seemingly overbloated ego and megalomaniacs who chose to cocoon their personal struggles and shortcomings, then, come online as dinosaurs to prey on those who were bold enough to come out. You don't sit behind your keypad and type out how someone else should or should not live.

That, I can't and won't accept... you called what that 'americawhatever' said a 'suggestion'? Read it again. He spoke like he's the father and default mind of all ladies; even Father Abraham wouldn't be that absolute in authority over someone else's wishes.

Lastly, it is always worthwhile to read out loud one's comments to one's self and feel it before writing it out to someone else(no pun intended).

Then, and then, would social media be a safe, if not safer place for all!

Abi you get wife for me grin

In other words, any Tom, Dick and Harry can prey on the unsuspecting public and we should turn our eyes the other way, right?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women Who Face Domestic Abuse / My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Several Women On Facebook / Please Help A Confused Lady Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.