Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,613 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye (26996 Views)

God Hasn't Spoken To Me On 2023 Election -pastor Adeboye / CAN President, Adeboye, Others Ask Buhari To Scrap Ruga / Town Hall Meeting: Why I Haven’t Spoken On Ganduje —buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by spbaba07: 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/god-hasnt-spoken-on-nigerias-next-president-adeboye/
Who want to die for Nigeria �� sake? Papa apply wisdom.
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by AntiChristian: 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
God can only drink your tea on time...

He won't reveal anything on time.
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by sukar886: 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
If God said is tinubu that means God hate us, I swear ... Papa you know na, it can't be tinubu ... God have reveal to me... The next president of federal republic of Nigeria is peter Obi

1 Like

Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by Getrich47(m): 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
Holy sport bet
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by Alezy(m): 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
TimT:
Lolzzzz... Anything God wan talk, we sha no wan hear Tinubu name ooo grin grin grin
I dey tell you.��
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by Pclemenza: 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
TimT:
Lolzzzz... Anything God wan talk, we sha no wan hear Tinubu name ooo grin grin grin

God will not intentionally punish his children. HE LOVES US ALL
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by ayenale1(m): 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
Baba use wisdom dodge am...baba know sey na OBI...
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by Thomthom(m): 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
God no dey do politics abeg..
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by Emekaterry: 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2023
Mbaka have seen it, before he went to monastery.
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by henryadex(m): 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
Almighty God isn't going to say anything if anybody says God said concerning Nigeria election is a false prophet
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by Angelfrost(m): 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
For me, God has done enough for Nigeria and Nigerians!

Giving you life and health to elect your leaders is more than enough...!

If majority choose to elect criminals and drug dealing cabals into office, God and the gods cannot be blamed!
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
Holla911:
Lol. Maybe his god uses a slow network to communicate.
My God has spoken to me and has choosing jagaban to lead Nigeria to prosperity.
I was further informed about what is to happen to god of men ( Religious leaders ) like him.
Many secrets will be exposed and many of them will be shamed. Many of this popular pastors will cease to exist and many false foundations will be broken
A bit of violence will erupt but will be dealt with by higher authorities.
Alot of the japa crews will return to Nigeria along with many foreigners too.
The enemies of nigeria will try to frustrate God's effort but they will be disgraced.
God bless Nigeria.
Nigeria must be great.

So this is the plan to Islamise Nigeria
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by Alliswell248: 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
Zelenskyy:
It will be difficult for this church to give a prophecy against Thïefnubu, even when God has spoken.

The last time Thïefnubu visited the Redemption camp, I am sure he didn't go there empty handed..

Ghana must Go bags or Fat Brown Envelopes must have followed him there, with money inside...

If the wife was not a so called pastor in that church, God would have spoken long time ago and they would have been crying out against Thïefnubu's Mu-Mu Ticket by now....

For the sake of Emphasis....

Remi Tinubu is a fake pastor...

She is also a Juju Priestess...

She consults the deities of Lagos to fight her perceived enemies ..

She is in the Mosque on Friday...

Dancing Juju on Saturday...

And Shouting Hallelujah on Sunday

So Nigerians can only imagine the God that spoke before she was ordained a pastor ?

And which God are we expecting to hear his voice concerning the upcoming General Elections ?

Be careful of what you say....
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by PotatoSalad(m): 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
Holla911:
Lol. Maybe his god uses a slow network to communicate.
My God has spoken to me and has choosing jagaban to lead Nigeria to prosperity.
I was further informed about what is to happen to god of men ( Religious leaders ) like him.
Many secrets will be exposed and many of them will be shamed. Many of this popular pastors will cease to exist and many false foundations will be broken.
A bit of violence will erupt but will be dealt with by higher authorities.
Alot of the japa crews will return to Nigeria along with many foreigners too.
The enemies of nigeria will try to frustrate God's effort but they will be disgraced.
God bless Nigeria.
Nigeria must be great.
Vote for Peter Obi, so you'd be able to afford a dictionary and learn how to speak proper English.
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by Timmi: 9:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
BigSarah:
Lol abi, God mention name wey you no like? .

How will the omnipresent not speak about something that's maybe 2 months away

Sha vote Atiku, say no to rookies and drug barons

BigSarah, hence you bought drugs from the drug baron before? Na kwestion I Dey ask ooo
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by Austineva2: 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
Cos Nigeria will end this year. Buhari will be d last president of Nigeria. Mark this
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by Aboki99(m): 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
Omooba77:

Give us your own prophecies.......

I don't have any and won't lie to you like Pastorpreneurs do to fleece and deceive you.
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by Herbiodun09: 9:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nawa. Nigerians mumu never do!!!
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by Ancestortinubu: 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
God will speak before February 25 and it's not in favor of Jagaban of Africa
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by tunapawizzy: 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
E reach where everybody no sure who go win...God never speak. Issokay.

1 Like

Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by waice6571: 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
BigSarah:

God already spoken, its Tinubu but Naira will get worse... The poor will get more poorer.

Tinubu will pump money into circulation but the elites will robb the poor blind....

Things cannot get better with Tinubu on the thrown but he will won the election.
Integrity of my heart.
This I have seen..... In all sincerity
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by ofuonyebi: 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
Our God is faithful....he will choose a man who will fly HIS kite to lead the people right in HIS presence
just watch the unfolding video in the next one month when the BATs continues to fly everywhere you go!

welcome presido Tinubu...
The one with GODs heart to favour the youths, the old and the teens!!!
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by SuperA1computer: 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
[quote author=Zelenskyy post=119804337][color=#990000]
The last time Thïefnubu visited the Redemption camp, I am sure he didn't go there empty handed..

Ghana must Go bags or Fat Brown Envelopes must have followed him there, with money inside...

If the wife was not a so called pastor in that church, God would have spoken long time ago and they would have been crying out against Thïefnubu's Mu-Mu Ticket by now....

[b]For the sake of Emphasis....

Remi Tinubu is a fake pastor...

She is also a Juju Priestess...

She consults the deities of Lagos to fight her perceived enemies ..

She is in the Mosque on Friday...

Dancing Juju on Saturday...

And Shouting Hallelujah on Sunday

[b]So Nigerians can only imagine the God that spoke before she was ordained a pastor ?

What you dont understand you keep shut.
The church has doctrines of which the procedures she completed and was ordained a deaconess not a PASTOR.
were you there wen tinubu brought money?
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by nedekid: 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
Abeg God should first tell him the 7 digit winning numbers for the euromillions lotto. undecided

1 Like

Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by JoeNL22(m): 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
Baba wa. Talk now ooo!
Make we know if you are for or against the sane people of Nigeria.

Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by Enemyofpeace: 10:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
Baba dey play safe. Mynd44 come and see your General overseas
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by waice6571: 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
BigSarah:

God has spoken already.... Tinubu will win the election but Naira will get worse. Tinubu will pump money into the economy but the elites especially from the west will deny people from reaping the benefits of the money pumped into the economy.
Many will cry and beg for food in pains and agon.

This I have seen..
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by udemzyudex(m): 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
Lol..rest baba, nothing concern God with this our country election.
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by Zelenskyy(m): 10:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
[quote author=SuperA1computer post=119818067][/quote]

Shut up
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by TruthHurts100: 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by seeyounow: 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
shocked shocked embarassed

Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by Zelenskyy(m): 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
Alliswell248:

Be careful of what you say....

Be careful of what you don't and refuse to say ..

Because if all Christians keep quiet at a time like this then what is happening in southern Kaduna would be replicated nationwide...

Thïefnubu and his Muslim Muslim Ticket should be cried against by every serious Christian because Muslims will never accept a Christian Christian ticket from you...

So many of the so called General Overseers have failed in this aspect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra leading indigenous industrialized state and West Africa’s Trade Centre / Ekiti State Releases Allocation From Federation Account For July 2018 / #NigeriaDecides2019: Corper Sitting In The Booth Of A Car In Bauchi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.