Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye (26986 Views)

God Hasn't Spoken To Me On 2023 Election -pastor Adeboye / CAN President, Adeboye, Others Ask Buhari To Scrap Ruga / Town Hall Meeting: Why I Haven’t Spoken On Ganduje —buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by Regex: 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
God does not need to speak, all he wants us to do is reason with our head as he has given us a very good option.

All these pastors hiding under being neutral are not doing Nigeria and Nigerians right at all.

1 Like

Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by codedguy1(m): 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
Before the 2015 elections all we were hearing was get your PVCs because Osinbajo was on the ballot.

That's why I like Oyedepo. Him don talk him own.

1 Like

Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by AbdulAkpan: 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
Why does mr Adebayo always feels he is the only one in his church or Nigeria that hears from God?

Why does he feel that God must speak to him alone about Nigeria elections?

Do you know that if Osinbajo is in the race, Adebayo would have been speaking in his favor.

This is the same man that established a politics department in his church, hoping that Osinbajo will win APC primaries, so they can campaign for him.

I remembered he tweeted "Jesus" on the eve of APC primary election. I thanked God Osinbajo lost. If he had won, Adebayo and RCCG members would have attributed it to Adebayos's tweet.

2 Likes

Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/god-hasnt-spoken-on-nigerias-next-president-adeboye/

Nobody has come to you with fat envelop. 80 years old man, continue to deceive yourself and the gullible followers (sheeples) following you.
A man leading multitude of blind congregation.

1 Like

Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by AutoConsult: 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
Goodday90:
Imagine standing on the mandate of a man that needs support to stand

I can’t wrap my head around it
Hang the head nigbayen

1 Like

Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by porthouse7(f): 10:24pm On Jan 07, 2023
TimT:
Lolzzzz... Anything God wan talk, we sha no wan hear Tinubu name ooo grin grin grin
tinubu will win, e don dey clear
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by abbey621(m): 10:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
waice6571:

God has spoken already.... Tinubu will win the election but Naira will get worse. Tinubu will pump money into the economy but the elites especially from the west will deny people from reaping the benefits of the money pumped into the economy.
Many will cry and beg for food in pains and agon.

This I have seen..

Better sell those eyes for recharge card grin grin grin
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by AlanSugar(m): 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
BigSarah:
Lol abi, God mention name wey you no like? .

How will the omnipresent not speak about something that's maybe 2 months away

Sha vote Atiku, say no to rookies and drug barons

Wetin concern God with adeboye's useless politics? These thieves will never cease to amaze well meaning, intelligent Nigerians and Africans at large. They had better drop the Bible and follow the money, which they have been doing all along in disguise. Tueh. Na who no know dem de use.
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by E2000: 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
That means the right person to rule Nigeria well is not among this candidates touting themselves as the saviours of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by MasterTeeUSA: 10:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
Even Baba is a politician. He does not to be wrong so he won't have to decamp lol

Stay off politics...Any member can die tomorrow...focus on their souls. I don say my own

Omooba77:

Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by AlanSugar(m): 10:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
Goodday90:
Imagine standing on the mandate of a man that needs support to stand

I can’t wrap my head around it

This is strong. Re wrapping your head around it, me neither!
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by amanda2013(f): 10:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
Baba this is not the time to sit on the fence. Please guide your members so that they wouldn't make mistake I this election. They should vote wisely.
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by AlanSugar(m): 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
Tingotoe:
God has never told you nor anyone else anything outside the Bible. Continue decieving the gullible while you smile on to the bank and eventually the grave

You de mind the idiot?
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by waice6571: 10:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
abbey621:

Better sell those eyes for recharge card grin grin grin

Even if I do, it won't change anything..... I thought it was a joke what will become of Nigeria after 2015 elections... I saw it but kept on praying that it shall never be.... Nothing fall short of the revelation in reality.

Tinubu will win but it is going to be a huge loss to Nigerians especially the Yorubas.....
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by ladiguy(m): 10:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
gypsey:
God has never spoken on any thing, grin God is deaf and dumb and Adegboye is a crooked scammer.

Please don’t ever say that again
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by IamtheTruth1(m): 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
KingKO22:
God will speak before February 25 and it's in favor of Jagaban of Africa

UNA god not God
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by Emola12(m): 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
KingKO22:
God will speak before February 25 and it's in favor of Jagaban of Africa

no be only favor nah chioma ,,,, just dey play
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by latolz: 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
The way christianity has been mocked in this campaign beats my imagination.. from bishop to church rat to God hasn't spoken.. only in third world countries this happens..
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by Emola12(m): 11:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
KingKO22:
Seem all the churches and crusade that Pandora ANINI Obituary have been visited na efforts in futility bcs it seems God don't give a dime about Pandora Obituary useless effort at all grin
Tinubu no visit Dubai mosque recently just talk like cat fish
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by LOVEGINO(m): 11:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by OBJECTIVITY4ALL: 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
dazzlingd:
Shutt that your lying mouth. You can only deceive people that can't think independenptly
Prof of brain washed, So American pastor also wait for God to speak before they vote their president.
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by TimT: 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
porthouse7:
tinubu will win, e don dey clear
Las Las, we divide and share the country...
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by maasoap(m): 11:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
Zelenskyy:
It will be difficult for this church to give a prophecy against Thïefnubu, even when God has spoken.

The last time Thïefnubu visited the Redemption camp, I am sure he didn't go there empty handed..

Ghana must Go bags or Fat Brown Envelopes must have followed him there, with money inside...

If the wife was not a so called pastor in that church, God would have spoken long time ago and they would have been crying out against Thïefnubu's Mu-Mu Ticket by now....

For the sake of Emphasis....

Remi Tinubu is a fake pastor...

She is also a Juju Priestess...

She consults the deities of Lagos to fight her perceived enemies ..

She is in the Mosque on Friday...

Dancing Juju on Saturday...

And Shouting Hallelujah on Sunday

So Nigerians can only imagine the God that spoke before she was ordained a pastor ....

And which God are we expecting to hear his voice concerning the upcoming General Elections ?

Looks like your medication has finished.
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by Olahmi05: 11:24pm On Jan 07, 2023
Sir with due Respect.
We have the fear of God in our Heart to choose the right people to lead Us from dis mess we are into.
We are over 200 million plus but I know God will hear us.
I will vote for Peter Obi.
I know God has chosen You for me.
Lord I pray today for all the supporters
PDP and APC. God will open your Eyes before the End of dis Month in Jesus Name.
Say AMEN
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by Zelenskyy(m): 11:24pm On Jan 07, 2023
maasoap:

Looks like your medication has finished.

The same medication you are currently on

Ode.. Kwassia
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by babz11(m): 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
If osibanjo was the Apc candidate God will have talked bah...All this pastor no dey get shame... This one followers still better, the mumu followers na that of that Apostle Suleiman wey dey do heavenly alert miracle...If you be in follower and you watched that video, and you still attend the church, them supposed check ur brain
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by bentenny(m): 11:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
BigSarah:
Lol abi, God mention name wey you no like? .

How will the omnipresent not speak about something that's maybe 2 months away

Sha vote Atiku, say no to rookies and drug barons
Say no to a corrupt Atiku who is a well known fraudster!
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by Tobylawal14: 11:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
Zelenskyy:
It will be difficult for this church to give a prophecy against Thïefnubu, even when God has spoken.

The last time Thïefnubu visited the Redemption camp, I am sure he didn't go there empty handed..

Ghana must Go bags or Fat Brown Envelopes must have followed him there, with money inside...

If the wife was not a so called pastor in that church, God would have spoken long time ago and they would have been crying out against Thïefnubu's Mu-Mu Ticket by now....

For the sake of Emphasis....

Remi Tinubu is a fake pastor...

She is also a Juju Priestess...

She consults the deities of Lagos to fight her perceived enemies ..

She is in the Mosque on Friday...

Dancing Juju on Saturday...

And Shouting Hallelujah on Sunday

So Nigerians can only imagine the God that spoke before she was ordained a pastor ....

And which God are we expecting to hear his voice concerning the upcoming General Elections ?

It shows your level of reasoning is very shallow.
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by naijanaso: 11:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
All these so called god of men sef...them no go concentrate on the Raba wey gullible Nigerians dey give them chill out. All the ones wey them claim before say na God talk, no one work oh.
Abeg make Una park well.
I know say those wey never see road go attack me now now. Anything man of God
abi god talk na from heafein.
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by ekevwe(m): 11:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
Omooba77:

God as spoken to different pastors. Same God gave pastors different winners. Same God is yet to speak to some pastors about the winner.

We keep fooling ourselves with religion. A very big problem.

Anyway, just dey play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gunman Who Killed DSS Operative Arrested While Fleeing To Cameroon. Photo / Tinubu, Gowon, Others Arrive At Eagle Square For Pre. Buhari's Inauguration / Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.