Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun (51644 Views)

Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa / Photos From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ariaria Market, Aba / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by senatordave1(m): 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
Clevite:

If you know how narrow-spaced the Freedom Park used for Obi's campaign today is, you would know that Obi has got a long way to go for depending on such number of people filling such a little space,even after his people have used canopies to narrow down the space the more.

Freedom Park is at the popular Old Garage, located in the very heart of Osogbo. It's a place that, by default, is always populated on a normal day, with or with no political campaign.

I myself was there at the campaign ground today, as an attracted onlooker.

Can atiku get 25% on Osun
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by senatordave1(m): 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
Eriokanmi:
For an igboman to pool so much crowd in Tinubu's home state , those who attended willingly without being coerced by one iyaloja or induced with 2k, then Tinubu's popularity is questionable in the south west.

Tinubu pulled a big crowd in ebonyi
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by Clevite(m): 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
senatordave1:

Can atiku get 25% on Osun
Very well, though he might not win Osun. Osun has always been almost 50:50 APC and PDP strong base,in my personal estimation.

The number of Senatorial and House of Reps PDP candidates contesting, coupled with the Governor's incumbency weight may help Atiku get the needed 25%.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by sukar886: 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
Empty sits as usual grin grin grin grin

The whole world should be aware that Peter Obi is in charge of Insecurity in Nigeria. Peter Obituary opened his mouth and said he will bomb National mosques Abuja if Nnamdi Kaun is not released he said Unknown Gunmen and Igbos are not Terriost, watch the video below u will see the full proof of everything.
Peter Obi said he will turn Northerners to slaves if he wins the election, watch the video. In the aspect of winning he will never win. The DSS should do the needful immediately

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkp4Llr7iPU
Mumu go and drink snipper n die peacefully , u no get shame , u r supporting a Parkinson man, that can't stand for 2 mins , shameless
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by LegendHero(m): 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
Lol see the video.

So damn scanty. He keeps beating his own scanty record daily.

https://twitter.com/westcurator_/status/1611700061079044097?s=46&t=KH_LB_JmJJRgVY1veFbm5g
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by JoeNL22(m): 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
Obi

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by toprealman: 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

The whole world should be aware that Peter Obi is in charge of Insecurity in Nigeria. Peter Obituary opened his mouth and said he will bomb National mosques Abuja if Nnamdi Kaun is not released he said Unknown Gunmen and Igbos are not Terriost, watch the video below u will see the full proof of everything.
Peter Obi said he will turn Northerners to slaves if he wins the election, watch the video. In the aspect of winning he will never win. The DSS should do the needful immediately

I actually took my time to watch till the end. I am happy to confirm that he never said anything close to that in the clip you posted. It is ok since nothing can be found against him, you guys now make things up. The countdown is on. Time will tell
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by Proudlyomonna: 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
Igboslayer:
Why you dey disturb the guy, bastard no fit face me... You are dying young before the election for hatred and foolishness....eleribu face me, no run.

Hahahaha eleribu Omo eru omo ale still use that account mention me again na grin grin
Bastard slave if you like use 7 account at once,you still be Weak Vessel weh dey destined to die in pain, shame and untimely with all your foolish senseless disObiDient family members too grin grin iku amunisi ati ojiji nio pkada je ti iwo ati mama re pelu awon family e grin
I tell you se na cruise you meet,you think se na sere sere grin grin

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by julaion: 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
[quote author=SAMJAY7 post=119810155]Hahahahaha

Obi that worth next to nothing according to prof Soludo

Hahahahaha [/quote ] Lol grin e pain am
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by julaion: 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

Obi that worth next to nothing according to prof Soludo

Hahahahaha
grin e pain am
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by DMerciful(m): 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
No need to convince them. Obidatti is moving to Aso Rock, better for them not so see it coming
post=119806426:

Watch through this link

https://fb.watch/hVdWZDhkIF/
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by Allisgud: 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
PussyMiners:

Do you see it in your parent's teeth too ?
waisted semen
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by Danisaint112(m): 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

You know I just watched the video I can't find anywhere he made such statement about bombing national mosque.

He said he doesn't believe IPOB is a ESN are responsible for the attacks because anyone carryout an attack. Tha you don't go about condemning people without verifying.

Like why are peddling fake news. Victor Gabriel what do you stand to gain? Cheap views? You just rejuvenated your YouTube channel and you think posting false news is the way to go.

You see this your propaganda eh! it won't leave your house mark my word. We won't buy it. I shouldn't have even wasted my time watching the video. Fool. sad
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by SAMJAY7: 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
julaion:
grin e pain am
Hahahahaha
I hear say Obi no get 90k agents to help am work o

Biko i dey ground o grin
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by senatordave1(m): 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
Clevite:

Very well, though he might not win Osun. Osun has always been almost 50:50 APC and PDP strong base,in my personal estimation.

The number of Senatorial and House of Reps PDP candidates contesting, coupled with the Governor's incumbency weight may help Atiku get the needed 25%.

Tinubu needs to get at least 60% in all Yoruba states to get a chance so osun people must behave
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by Proudlyomonna: 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
Igboslayer:
grin angry angry angry angry angry grin Na daily curse he dey receive from my hand steadily. It is certain, he will die untimely death before the election. Oloriburuku omo ale ni.

Hahahaha se you see the difference grin
I no dey curse you oo,you are eternally cursed already right from ur mad mother's womb grin
You are a candidate for doom, perdition and untimely death,no be curse ,na your destiny,na your fate be that grin Yu are a FAILURE, YOU are a FAILURE, YOU can never make it in life,just accept your fate like dat grin
Omo ale Omo eru ozu nwuru anwu aburu onu.

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by PussyMiners: 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
Allisgud:
waisted semen
Like your mother's 'waist'
Wasted Ipob olodo grin grin
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by olusipimp(m): 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
post=119806101:

Watch how Tinubu was disgrace in Edo state

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid025G186hudwUE5TeQw16jSXRra1NYA7iAk1XKSEWSTPS4segU5oT2ozKDfkiBuqRhCl&id=1336531132
Chaiii, guy, u finish those agberos...is dt a campaign or jumat service?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by Ogunleti01: 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
I am not afraid of the magnitude of crowds that witness any campaign rally but as baba rightly put it the hardworking and intelligent Nigerian electorate who have serious business to attend to would never show up on the campaign ground. They would rather exercise their power on the election day
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by Salvador1: 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
julaion:
stop spreading fake news urchins angry
bro u as OBIdent supporter.
Pls we OBIdent don't spread fake pictures like Tinubu bandits.
That guy u are quoting is telling u the truth that picture is from festac million March in 1st Oct last year.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by Ofunaofu: 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2023
ElSudani:
I am not a zombidient but I am becoming embarrassed for Obi. This is becoming a farce right in front of our eyes.
Is this why Datti is getting less and less visible in these events?

You should embarrassed with yourself
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by izubext007: 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
Tinubu will win Isha Allahu
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by julaion: 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
Salvador1:
That guy u are quoting is telling u the truth that picture is from festac million March in 1st Oct last year.
Salvador1 Are you not mikano supporter,you can only fool PDAPC And ur self not me grin

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by Clevite(m): 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
senatordave1:

Tinubu needs to get at least 60% in all Yoruba states to get a chance so osun people must behave
The election is substantially between Tinubu and Atiku in Osun. Obi and others are just not close there. I see Tinubu getting very close to 60% of the votes in Osun, if not up to or more than that.

Apart from the fact that he has his footsoldiers and structure still very solidly on ground here, the 'omo wa ni ' and the Anti-Fulani sentiment factors are very strong in his favour in this election.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by BurningFireAK47: 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
oyin44:
those small children are hawkers ..

This one na roadside rally..see tinubu's poster for up...

See itinerant sellers everywhere. ...haba

..isn't easy for obi at all..
E CHOKE ABEG
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by Clevite(m): 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2023
Salvador1:
Don't mind him.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by BurningFireAK47: 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by ada9ja(f): 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

The day u posting this...na bad news for ur family in 2023 ...so better don't stop
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by senatordave1(m): 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
Clevite:

The election is substantially between Tinubu and Atiku in Osun. Obi and others are just not close there. I see Tinubu getting very close to 60% of the votes in Osun, if not up to or more than that.

Apart from the fact that he has his footsoldiers and structure still very solidly on ground here, the 'omo wa ni ' and the Anti-Fulani sentiment factors are very strong in his favour in this election.

Were in osun are you from
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by Salvador1: 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
julaion:
Salvador1 Are you not mikano supporter,you can only fool PDAPC And ur self not me grin
I'm now OBIdent bro.
Since I found Obi as better alternative.
Let's not use violence to scare away undecided supporters for Obi, cos they are the ones to make obi win.
Don't do like BATstards
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by Clevite(m): 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2023
senatordave1:

Were in osun are you from
From Obokun LGA, but based in Osogbo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity / Faces/Images On The New 5000 Naira Note / Church Of Satan Tackles Fani kayode on Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.