Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun (51627 Views)

Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa / Photos From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ariaria Market, Aba / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
I'll say this again, If Obi has 20% votes in ANY South Western State aside Lagos, I'll shamefully deactivate my account.
post=119806426:

Watch through this link

https://fb.watch/hVdWZDhkIF/
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by orazx: 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
6Hahahahaha

I dey pity for Obi as everybody don dey run leave am bro

Even him campaign PCC don abandoned am

Who Obi offend biko?

Not funny bro.
Try Again
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by sapele914(m): 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
Atlantis585:
Children of hate and perdition (BATstards) will not see this massive organic crowd in their backyard.

The opolo eyed olodo pays for his own crowd and will come and brag about size.

February will shock your pants off.

Anyway, anything to deny Thiefnubbu the SW block votes and the presidency is always music to my ears.

SE - gone (Advantage Obi)
SS - gone (Advantage Obi)
SW - 33/33/33 (Obi, Atiku, Thiefnubbu)
NC - gone (Advantage Obi)
NE - gone (Advantage Waziri Atiku)
NW - gone (Advantage Waziri Atiku)
Then it is a battle lost already from your own admission, the same numbers APC & Asiwaju paid to come to their rally, are the same numbers they will also pay to vote for them also?
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by HRprof: 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
oyin44:
those small children are hawkers ..

This one na roadside rally..' see tinubu poster for up...

See itinerant sellers everywhere. ...haba

..isn't easy for obi at all..

The common man children, those you called street hawkers are the real Nigerian and they are the actual contestant in this election through Peter Obi so chill when Obi is elected they will not be on the street again. The Youths said Nigeria is POsible
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by thinkmoney(m): 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
Empty sits as usual grin grin grin grin

The whole world should be aware that Peter Obi is in charge of Insecurity in Nigeria. Peter Obituary opened his mouth and said he will bomb National mosques Abuja if Nnamdi Kaun is not released he said Unknown Gunmen and Igbos are not Terriost, watch the video below u will see the full proof of everything.
Peter Obi said he will turn Northerners to slaves if he wins the election, watch the video. In the aspect of winning he will never win. The DSS should do the needful immediately

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkp4Llr7iPU
Eya...I sympathise with you mumu.
You are wicked and left that video there hoping people will be lazy as usual and not investigate. Shame on you.
Well, where in the video is proof for all you stated there? It's you the DSS should so the needful about for spreading falsehood about the source of insecurity.
Karma will meet up with you. The earth will reject you. It never ends well for people that intentionally try to deceive thousands of others

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by faithfull18(f): 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2023
The main thing is to vote and protect the votes.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by maestroferddi: 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Says a Tinubu supporter
You should be too experienced in this game to honour a scared troll with a response...

Who doesn't know their failed tactics: call black white and vice versa?

I am afraid for people looking up to Tinubu supporters for veracity and objectivity...

People who behave like members of cult groups who swear to resist common sense, propriety and objectivity even in the face of overwhelming evidence...

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by sapele914(m): 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2023
orazx:

Not funny bro.
Try Again
This Obi man is a very selfish self centered hypocrite, is he afraid to travel with Ahmad-Dirty?
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by Emola12(m): 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

Obi dey embarrass himself up and down with empty field angry
let Tinubu try dis in Anambra let's see the crowd thah will gather there no need to cry
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by BATified2023: 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2023
kessdivine4all:

You have started crying already, you think this stunt you are pulling will do anything. Tell your handler in the agbado social media coven that you are all wasting your time. Those who want to vote Obi have already decided
u igbos will cry fire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by julaion: 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
Osariemen12:

Stop lying. All other pictures might be from Osun but the first one on this gallery I quote isn't from Osun State.

Osun State has no part that is as beautiful as the environment the picture is taken. It's probably taken in Abuja, Lagos, Benin City, Owerri, Enugu, Uyo, Port Harcourt, Calabar, or Abakaliki. You are an urchins,more from osun

I am 100% Obidient. Don't post fake pictures, please.
you are an urchin more

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by sapele914(m): 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
maestroferddi:
You should be too experienced in this game to honour a scared troll with a response...

Who doesn't know their failed tactics: call black white and vice versa?

I am afraid for people looking up to Tinubu supporters for veracity and objectivity...

People who behave members of cult groups who swear to resist common sense, propriety and objectivity even in the face of overwhelming evidence...
Seriously, are you minding those Oblivious Ipobians turned Obidunce Obidients?
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by James91: 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
ElSudani:
I am not a zombidient but I am becoming embarrassed for Obi. This is becoming a farce right in front of our eyes.
Is this why Datti is getting less and less visible in these events?
continue with propaganda, Nigerians know your game plan, that don't worry us again.

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by kessdivine4all: 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
sapele914:
This Obi man is a very selfish self centered hypocrite, is he afraid to travel with Ahmad-Dirty?

Mumu son of drug iidiot. He went to osun with his full team
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by sunray(m): 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
BATified2023:
I like how u are gradually consoling yourself

Obi knows Atiku is not his mate, the reason he ran from PDP presidential primary. Datti too dropped from governorship primary in Kaduna state. How can the two dropouts make impact in the main election?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by Way4orward: 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
As e dey pain dem e dey sweet us.

Obi is the man for the job.

Vote Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by maestroferddi: 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
oyin44:

Sit down there and continue fooling urself
Ogbeni, ma suku...

Las las, we are going to save you from you...

Peter Obi's presidency will give you a direction for productivity and relevance...

We are not perturbed by your stubbornness and recalcitrance...

You go confess later...

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by sapele914(m): 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
kessdivine4all:

Mumu son of drug iidiot. He went to osun with his full team
You mean he carried a poster of his full team?

No sight of LP Governorship Joker with his 2,758 votes also?
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by Truthsoldier(m): 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2023
BATified2023:
isn’t it funny that igbos n their Labour Party with no single councilor is waiting for d tears of the ruling party with over 15 governors n many political office holders with strong back up

U igbos will cry fire next month, prepare for Biafra or death cos we go laugh u tire here

Hahahahaha I laugh because of the heart attack that will come upon all AgbadoUrchins,
Be deceiving yourself with rented crowds and bla blu bulava.
I still don't understand how some people love backwardness in life,What happens if We have young leaders like in France??
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
senatordave1:
If lasun a whole ex deputy speaker could not get up to 5000 and couldn't win his own lga,then obi won't get up to 10k in Oyo.let's remember that omisore in 2018 got up to 100k and the ex sgf got up to 50k and won ejigbo
Is Obi contesting for Governor? Go and sit down kid.Obi will get 99percent of Christain votes in SW
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by jimetagambo: 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
Okay. Pass. Not bad for Osun State.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by BATified2023: 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
Truthsoldier:

Hahahahaha I laugh because of the heart attack that will come upon all AgbadoUrchins,
Be deceiving yourself with rented crowds and bla blu bulava.
I still don't understand how some people love backwardness in life,What happens if We have young leaders like in France??
if u want a young president u will prefer that 39 years old professor than a 61 year old man that has been part of d corrupt system for long

How can u impress me u are reasonable when u claim to want a young president but went for a 61 year old man instead of a 39 year old man
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by sapele914(m): 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Is Obi contesting for Governor? Go and sit down kid.Obi will get 99percent of Christain votes in SW
Desperado for President, only him where are his other labor candidates? Only him running up & down like a possessed bear in the wild forest of Alaska.

Only a foolish politician will trust this selfish minded Judas with power.

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by Kaiser20: 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
ukenke:
Tinubu home state for that matter.
yes oh Osun people don distance themselves from the Drug mafia Tinubu
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by ecomalchemistt(m): 4:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
Obi is the man
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by maestroferddi: 4:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
Omoluabi Peteru Akinwunmi Gregory Obi is officially the South West choice for the presidency...

Who told me?

So you expect me to discountenance the views of Olusegun Obasanjo, Ayo Adebanjo, Wale Babalakin and indeed Afenifere and instead take the bleatings of nairaland nonentities who hardly know their right from their left?

Try harder....
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by sapele914(m): 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
maestroferddi:
Omoluabi Peteru Akinwunmi Gregory Obi is officially the South West choice for the presidency...

Who told me?

So you expect me to discountenance the views of Olusegun Obasanjo, Ayo Adebanjo, Wale Babalakin and indeed Afenifere and instead take the bleatings of nairaland nonentities who hardly know their right from their left?

Try harder....
Only an outcast, or an absolutely naive person to politics will take you and those old irrelevant clowns seriously.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
Empty sits as usual grin grin grin grin

The whole world should be aware that Peter Obi is in charge of Insecurity in Nigeria. Peter Obituary opened his mouth and said he will bomb National mosques Abuja if Nnamdi Kaun is not released he said Unknown Gunmen and Igbos are not Terriost, watch the video below u will see the full proof of everything.
Peter Obi said he will turn Northerners to slaves if he wins the election, watch the video. In the aspect of winning he will never win. The DSS should do the needful immediately

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkp4Llr7iPU
No kill yourself because you don't like Peter Obi.

I can bet u that Nnamdi Kanu will be release and all charges will be drop,he is just a politicial prisoner.

Take it easy shocked
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by Truthsoldier(m): 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
BATified2023:
if u want a young president u will prefer that 39 years old professor than a 61 year old man that has been part of d corrupt system for long

How can u impress me u are reasonable when u claim to want a young president but went for a 61 year old man instead of a 39 year old man

We follow content and not just age,however age in this case matters,BAT is too old and it's affecting his sensibilities,he should retire than be looking for more loot.

Check it nah,you know you don't really love that your Baba Emilokan,you just want to catch cruise,hope to see you smile voting for where your heart knows is right which is ObiDatti
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by benitwater(m): 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
Make this man just leave this election for serious candidate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Elections: Thugs Invade Lagos Polling Units, Smash Bottles On Voter’s Head / Three Abducted Greenfield Varsity Students Found Dead / Ramadan Preaching Session Organised By ISWAP Faction Of Boko Haram In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.