Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun (51629 Views)

Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa / Photos From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ariaria Market, Aba / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by broadman20: 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
oyin44:
those small children are hawkers ..

This one na roadside rally..see tinubu's poster for up...

See itinerant sellers everywhere. ...haba

..isn't easy for obi at all..

Let's sing for you based on your condition now;

You have comforter

Jesus is your comforter

Your saviour is your comforter

You are not alone.

Hahahaha.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by maestroferddi: 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
sapele914:
Only an absolutely naive person to politics will take you and those old irrelevant clowns seriously.
So your brain is deceiving you that you know nada?

Your emilokan oga begged for endorsement but was summarily rejected...

We don't your affirmation to know that Peter Obi is winning the thing...

We know wetin dey...
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by sapele914(m): 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
NIGERDELTAIDOL:
No kill yourself because you don't like Peter Obi.

I can bet u that Nnamdi Kanu will be release and all charges will be drop,he is just a politicial prisoner.

Take it easy shocked
He must beg The Federal Government, When his followers have all abandoned him & joined the political bandwagon?, and are now saying no to Biafra, it is President of Zoo Republic We wanted all along?
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by broadman20: 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
Empty sits as usual grin grin grin grin

The whole world should be aware that Peter Obi is in charge of Insecurity in Nigeria. Peter Obituary opened his mouth and said he will bomb National mosques Abuja if Nnamdi Kaun is not released he said Unknown Gunmen and Igbos are not Terriost, watch the video below u will see the full proof of everything.
Peter Obi said he will turn Northerners to slaves if he wins the election, watch the video. In the aspect of winning he will never win. The DSS should do the needful immediately

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkp4Llr7iPU

Hahahaha!

Bros this is an election o!

And election is like a football match where anything can happen,

Only pray that you don't kill yourself the way you are going if Peter Obi wins.

We are not God but only an OBIDENT instruments in the hands of the creator.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by ozonelayer79: 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
Are Tinubu supporters really this senseless?
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by sapele914(m): 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
maestroferddi:
So your brain is deceiving you that you know nada?

Your emilokan oga begged for endorsement but was summarily rejected...

We don't your affirmation to know that Peter Obi is winning the thing...

We know wetin dey...
Beg pdp Obasanjo for endorsement, when APC controls his ward, Local Government & State?

Something is definitely wrong with you oblivious ipobians turned Obidients?

Political Mumurists.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by Clevite(m): 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
julaion:
more
Don't be a cheat! That picture up there has been long used as a picture of the Obidients' rally in Benin City. It is not a picture of today's LP campaign in Osogbo.

Modified:
I just found out now that the same picture is all over the twitter Space. It has been used as a picture of the Obidients' rallies in Uyo, Imo, Lagos, and Delta in the past. Now you posted it here as a picture of Obi's campaign in Osogbo today! Which one do we believe now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by 77up(m): 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
Freedom pack for presidential rally grin grin
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
Rented crowd
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by Denoh68: 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
I WILL ALWYS STAND BY THE TRUTH ANYTIME, MY LOVE FOR THE YORUBAS GREW EVER SINCE MY ONLY BROTHER MARRIED A YORUBA WOMAN, BUT NAIRALAND YORUBAS AND SOME JOBLESS ONES OUTSIDE HERE MAKE ME SEE REASONABLE YORUBAS AS COWARDS TOO. JOKES APART, IF OSINBAJO HAD COME IN PLACE OF TINUBU I WOULD WISH HIM WELL IN THIS ELECTION. NIGERIA MUST BE GREAT AGAIN BUT NOT BY THE LEADERSHIP OF CRIMINALS.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by IDeyNL: 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
I'll say this again, If Obi has 20% votes in ANY South Western State aside Lagos, I'll shamefully deactivate my account.

Your NL account is worthless just like your bank account.

You have several NL accounts already.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by Pravedk: 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
Whether it is two people that attend Peter Obi rally, he is winning this election

But you guys can keep working on nairaland to justify wuna 30k stipend

After all, you all will be jobless after election

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by sapele914(m): 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
Denoh68:
I WILL ALWYS STAND BY THE TRUTH ANYTIME, MY LOVE FOR THE YORUBAS GREW EVER SINCE MY ONLY BROTHER MARRIED A YORUBA WOMAN, BUT NAIRALAND YORUBAS AND SOME JOBLESS ONES OUTSIDE HERE MAKE ME SEE REASONABLE YORUBAS AS COWARDS TOO. JOKES APART, IF OSINBAJO HAD COME IN PLACE OF TINUBU I WOULD WISH HIM WELL IN THIS ELECTION. NIGERIA MUST BE GREAT AGAIN BUT NOT BY THE LEADERSHIP OF CRIMINALS.
They say it takes a thief to catch a thief, all the former rulers that claimed to be saints previously, how come they have not been a able to get rid of the menace since they are not criminals?

Bola Tinubu should step in, & all you Hypocrites should Please shut up.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by id911(m): 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
ozonelayer79:
Are Tinubu supporters really this senseless?
They're paid to be online 24/7 for propaganda. I just hope independent minded people are not deceived by what they see on here.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by kmaster007: 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ur eyes sharp sha
oyin44:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by sim2003: 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
Obaofaba:
Flop as expected...

Imagine returning to the street when you have a campaign venue.

This is a show of shame

Tinubu and Oletola ti lule losun
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by Eriokanmi: 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
oyin44:

This pain is much chae! Pele
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by julaion: 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
Clevite:

Don't be a cheat! That picture up there has been long used as a picture of the Obidients' rally in Benin City. It is not a picture of today's LP campaign in Osogbo.
That pic was taken today on the street of pain,if you no like am going snap ur own,this urchin work too dey difficult for you grin
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by bentenny(m): 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
post=119806426:

Watch through this link

https://fb.watch/hVdWZDhkIF/
This one nah for balablu state ohh shocked shocked shocked
Votes will definitely be split in SW between the top three contenders!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by BATified2023: 4:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
Truthsoldier:

We follow content and not just age,however age in this case matters,BAT is too old and it's affecting his sensibilities,he should retire than be looking for more loot.

Check it nah,you know you don't really love that your Baba Emilokan,you just want to catch cruise,hope to see you smile voting for where your heart knows is right which is ObiDatti
u are just mischievous
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by omonaijiria: 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
julaion:
more

Loars as usual

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by julaion: 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

Obi na thief grin

Tinubu na drug baron aka BATsard grin
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by 77up(m): 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
Wait for Datti announcement to APC soon cool

Wonder why you didn't see him with Obi again grin
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by ozonelayer79: 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
id911:

They're paid to be online 24/7 for propaganda. I just hope independent minded people are not deceived by what they see on here.
They are wasting their time here. What they do here can't change the resolve of Nigerians to rescue Nigeria and themselves from the grip of the structures that have put them in bondage for donkey years
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by ChukwuObe: 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
ganisucks:
As Baba redemption camp put it, what will happen after campaign finish; and there's no one to rent anymore for election.

On election day, you'll start hearing from APC PCC: The election is rigged.

I will laff till I start coughing, when I hear the infamous vituperous APC NL speakers shouting "Cancel the election".

I hope there won't be chants of give us biafra after the Supreme Monkey of the universe is sent back to his Village in Anambra. February is around the corner
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by Eriokanmi: 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
For an igboman to pool so much crowd in Tinubu's home state , those who attended willingly without being coerced by one iyaloja or induced with 2k, then Tinubu's popularity is questionable in the south west.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by julaion: 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
omonaijiria:

Loars as usual
you are not intelligent at all grin look at your cropping at the top,u can only deceive your papa and mama not me grin
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by UrPapa: 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Keep kwayet, that is freedom park in the pictures or posted.
lol. The first picture is not freedom park. It’s not anywhere In osogbo. Stop lying

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by ufuosman(m): 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
Impressive
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by Atlantis585: 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
sapele914:
Then it is a battle lost already from your own admission, the same numbers APC & Asiwaju paid to come to their rally, are the same numbers they will also pay to vote for them also?

They will get paid to vote for Thiefnubbu but people don wise na.

Follow the comments from voters on the streets, TV and social media.

Collect your money and vote for a better future.

People are ready for change from these corrupt old cargoes.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by ChukwuObe: 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
Denoh68:

We warned your family to vote Awolowo and Olu Falae at some point but they never listened to us. They preferred instead to vote for criminals. So please allow us also to vote for criminals this time around as your people never listened to us
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by Thebigheart: 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
We no campaign for their home state, them dey complain. Dem say we no dey popular.

Now, Dem don see say, no be the way Dem think am na e the thing dey go.

Labour Party to the world.
We need these votes.

We're matching forward. And backward never.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Three Abducted Greenfield Varsity Students Found Dead / Ramadan Preaching Session Organised By ISWAP Faction Of Boko Haram In The North / Bomb Explosion Rocks Enugu Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.