Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. (56770 Views)

Check Out This N4.6million Naira Barbeque Fish (pics/video) / See The Fish I Bought For 1k In Katsina / The Fish I Caught In My Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by ahnie: 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
Last night I was craving something peppery because I was sick and took meds,so I settled for barbeque fish.

The way the fish was wrapped,one would think it's a big fish.
Not until I got home and realise I have bn tricked and the fish was wrapped with 3 foil paper.

To me,it was like buying sandwich with cornflakes inside.
The chips was nothing to write home about,they were looking like gazelle gararaga.
Honestly I felt cheated.

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by Toneypen247(m): 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
You will get this for 1500 in gun state

108 Likes 17 Shares

Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by ouzo1(m): 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2023

135 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by SoftSport(m): 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
Another attention seeking thread...
lipsrsealed

93 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by overdrive(m): 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
Gazelle garagaga. grin

210 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by Kharol1234: 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
Them don run you street

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
Stop looking for cheap attention...

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by ahnie: 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
ThoughtOfYou:
Na lie jor. E no bad reach that level. That fish cant be 5k.
Mr lie detector.....go to akpu junction besides crunches bite and get one confirm for your self

24 Likes

Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by BATified2023: 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
SoftSport:
Another attention seeking thread...

lipsrsealed
don’t mind that one

Always seeking unnecessary attention n the mods will move the thrash to front page, she will buy useless things n post it here. I think this is the same attention seeker that claimed to buy one mumu fish at a useless price

It’s like some broke idiots use to beg her for money here n she always feel d need to make them feel she’s big

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by BATified2023: 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
miracood:
Stop looking for cheap attention...
u get it

I even prefer gloryhomemakers to her a million times

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by AYNL: 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
never knew you're a comrade
you should be grateful it wasn't bat they wrapped and delivered to you
I no kuku talk anything

7 Likes

Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by olahero(m): 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2023
Even the Chicken and Chips plus Chivita I got for #5k yesterday is richer than that shit you bought.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by Opportuneke(m): 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2023
Na wa for this country ooo
Everything just rising in cost, nothing is really affordable anymore.

Abegii just shift make I relocate.

I just tire for everything jaree

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by HitSong: 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2023
Interesting
Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by eliyke(m): 5:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
Maybe u don high wen u buy am,5k 4 just 1 fish?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by ipobarecriminals: 5:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
sad nah wah for una in Nja oo.

2 Likes

Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by Primusinterpares(m): 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
My brother...

The way things dey now enhnnn...

I never chop barbeque for like 3 months now.

Something when i dey chop on a monthly bases that year

7 Likes

Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by doggedfighter(f): 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
Asaba is one hell of an expensive place to live.

Residents always trooping into Onitsha to buy things

I always wonder why it's like that. For me there's really no reason why it should be so.

The barbeque seller in order to break even

with the high cost of living and cost of shop and everything got to do what he's got to do.

12 Likes

Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by Angelfrost(m): 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
Your felt cheated because you were actually ripped off...!

That's why I stopped buying myself, the very day I checked the price of the fresh fish itself.

Southerners and excess gain ehn! SMH!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by NotBeenPaid: 5:40pm On Jan 07, 2023

Not like you were forced to buy.

3 Likes

Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by Denoh68: 5:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
THOSE BATIFIED MORONS WILL SOON LEARN A BITTER LESSON, IS THIS ONE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE SOLD AT 200 NAIRA?? MUMU PEOPLE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by ednut1(m): 5:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
Pele. 5,500 last time I came to 9ja

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by FalseProphet1(m): 5:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
I used to get that fish N700. What's happening in Nigeria. Anyways vote for Peter Obi for a better Nigeria.

This I have seen.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by Truvelisback(m): 5:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
ahnie:
Last night I was craving something peppery because I was sick and took meds,so I settled for barbeque fish.

Not until I got home and realise I have bn tricked and the fish was wrapped with 3 foil paper.

The chips was nothing to write home about,they were looking like gazelle gararaga.
Honestly I felt cheated.
I knew it would be u. grin

12 Likes

Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by obi58: 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2023
Gazelle Gagaraga grin grin grin

Another Banger! grin grin

See how e dey pepper Urchins! grin grin grin

No be her fault say Una don add another word to the dictionary after Bulabaaaa grin grin grin

But wait first..... Ihordspy is still working on his thesis to explain that one grin grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by Didijiji: 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
BATified2023:
don’t mind that one

Always seeking unnecessary attention n the mods will move the thrash to front page, she will buy useless things n post it here. I think this is the same attention seeker that claimed to buy one mumu fish at a useless price

It’s like some broke idiots use to beg her for money here n she always feel d need to make them feel she’s big
That fish would have been 800 under PDP.But under the demonic APC party, food is gradually been taken away from even the middle class in Nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by KingOfTheDamned: 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
ahnie:

Honestly I felt cheated.

You bought ?

Or your customer bought for you to eat before the transaction ?

Was it a long or short transaction or was it night cross over transaction?

If you know you know grin

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by Denoh68: 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
ahnie:

Honestly I felt cheated.
LET ME NOT TALK. BY THE TIME TINOPOO URCHINS WILL BUY A BAG OF RICE AT 100,000 THEIR EYES WILL CLEAR. FOOLS

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by flexyrule(m): 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
ahnie:

Honestly I felt cheated.
The fish be like horse prick...

Na this kind fish you go buy, chop the bones join.

5 Likes

Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by JoeNL22(m): 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
Please where did you buy it?
I want to order this sweet fish for this man below....... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Snake Foodie / African Cuisine / See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.