Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. (56786 Views)

Check Out This N4.6million Naira Barbeque Fish (pics/video) / See The Fish I Bought For 1k In Katsina / The Fish I Caught In My Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by Ofemmanu1: 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
ahnie:

You got yours from bars or beer taverns,I got mine from destinated fish stands.

Which fish stand go sell this kinda rubbish?

You bought it on the road side, and that bullshitt ain't 5k.

5k na your mate?
Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by gradeA(m): 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
ahnie:

Mr lie detector.....go to akpu junction besides crunches bite and get one confirm for your self

Babe you dey Asaba... I just left there now.. Na the same barbecue fish I go buy. Got it for 3,500 there. It used to be 2,500 last year.
Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by SodiumValproate: 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
BATified2023:
u get it

I even prefer gloryhomemaker to her a million times
A billion times
Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
overdrive:
Gazelle garagaga. grin

What the hell is wrong with y'all grin

Oh just saw the OP typed same lmao grin
Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by Okoroawusa: 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
Where you live determines what you get. There are restaurants that they sell a bottle of coke #1000.
Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by syntekelite(m): 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
ahnie:
Last night I was craving something peppery because I was sick and took meds,so I settled for barbeque fish.

The way the fish was wrapped,one would think it's a big fish.
Not until I got home and realise I have bn tricked and the fish was wrapped with 3 foil paper.

To me,it was like buying sandwich with cornflakes inside.
The chips was nothing to write home about,they were looking like gazelle gararaga.
Honestly I felt cheated.

Definitely @mannavulturegrills handiwork.....
Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by spacks(m): 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
ahnie:

Licks mic kiss
See how them freestyle yours.
Pls where you got it from?
makurdi benue state
Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by Zetty177x: 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
Gazelle garagaga
Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by RolexOfGeneva(m): 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
ahnie:
Last night I was craving something peppery because I was sick and took meds,so I settled for barbeque fish.

Not until I got home and realise I have bn tricked and the fish was wrapped with 3 foil paper.

The chips was nothing to write home about,they were looking like gazelle gararaga.
Honestly I felt cheated.
Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by Tyhazan1055: 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
Na u wan impress people …..���
Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by chronique(m): 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
ahnie:

Honestly I felt cheated.

The fact that you could even eat this thing that looks like sacrifice, is worrisome. The presentation of the food is extremely poor and disgusting. You should never patronize whoever sold it to you again. The picture below is what food should look like in plate. Most of these people that rush to open food businesses without learning basics on how to present food to clients, need serious deliverance. Eye de chop before belle abeg.

1 Like

Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by Joeyfizzo: 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
Shut the F up ....na man buy am for u and u open ur big mouth eat am ....u won't buy that with ur money

2 Likes

Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by Graficient: 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
That size is 1k in the market. Buy 2 bigger ones for 3k. Buy yam 1k, use the remaining 1k to buy pepper and pepper soup spices. You younger sister, friend or bestie will prepare it for you and you will recover quickly
Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
Dem don grill your 5k
Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by money121(m): 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
boss please kindly help with giveaway for a student.
thanks a lot in Advance
Naso una dey do for here undecided undecided
Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by jojothaiv(m): 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
overdrive:
Gazelle garagaga. grin
One Tinubu influenced English professor wrote about the deep meanings attached to this Gazelle garagara few days ago.

grin grin grin
Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by Elidrisy20: 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
Na you and your bae go buy the fish abi
Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by Meliziz: 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
Is that potato or abacha?
Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by OVB123: 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
doggedfighter:
Asaba is one hell of an expensive place to live.

Residents always trooping into Onitsha to buy things

I always wonder why it's like that. For me there's really no reason why it should be so.

The barbeque seller in order to break even

with the high cost of living and cost of shop and everything got to do what he's got to do.

I do tell people that asaba is too expensive for my liking. It is far expensive than benin city, portharcourt and warri. I see no reason why it very expensive been that it's not commercial city.

2 Likes

Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
ahnie:

Honestly I felt cheated.
which brothel?
Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by ahnie: 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.
You should learn how to ignore oga.
Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by ahnie: 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
OVB123:
I do tell people that asaba is too expensive for my liking. It is far expensive than benin city, portharcourt and warri. I see no reason why it very expensive been that it's not commercial city.
Because it's the capital city.
Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by mylove4God(f): 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
ahnie:

Oga I got it from that same akpu junction.i m not bothered by the price,but only disturbed that they wrapped it with 3 foil rolls for it to look bigger.
Hiii, I bought from there 2days bring 5th of January for #3,500 and that is the amount I have been buying it since June. BTW I am female. Thanks
Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by Konjiboii: 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
Next time buy from farmcity
Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by Godmademan(m): 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
ednut1:
Pele. 5,500 last time I came to 9ja
come 9ja again
Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by shantti(m): 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2023
BATified2023:
don’t mind that one

Always seeking unnecessary attention n the mods will move the thrash to front page, she will buy useless things n post it here. I think this is the same attention seeker that claimed to buy one mumu fish at a useless price

It’s like some broke idiots use to beg her for money here n she always feel d need to make them feel she’s big

Becos she is not an urchin right? U resorted to name calling
Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by shantti(m): 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2023
Thunder fire all the tinubu urchins that are attacking the op.

U people are not alright
Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by shantti(m): 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
BATified2023:
u get it

I even prefer gloryhomemakers to her a million times

because ahnie isn't supporting tinubu, all of a sudden u don prefer gloryhomemakers, hahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin
Politics is indeed a dirty game
Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by brownbib(m): 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
Enjoy yourself bruv
Re: The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. by shantti(m): 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

You bought ?

Or your customer bought for you to eat before the transaction ?

Was it a long or short transaction or was it night cross over transaction?

If you know you know grin

Olodo, that's what u are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) / I Love This Combo So So Much! This Combo Is My Cocaine! Won't feel Alright If... / A Dozen Tubers Of Yam I Bought For N7,000 In Ogun Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.