Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Too Many Baby Mamas In Nigeria. Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Many Baby Mamas In Nigeria. Why? (1380 Views)

How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? / Slay Mamas In Bikinis Twerk To Davido's N1M #BumBumchallenge At The Beach / Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Many Baby Mamas In Nigeria. Why? by mmadu4: 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
The rate at which young girls give birth nowadays is alarming . Some of them. Don't even know who the father of the baby is . The one that pains me more , a small girl in my area. I saw her yesterday and she is heavily pregnant. This is terrible

I blame the up bringing of these girls on their parents .

Shame
Re: Too Many Baby Mamas In Nigeria. Why? by Kipaji: 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2023
Society's attitude towards single motherhood is changing in the wrong direction.

Re: Too Many Baby Mamas In Nigeria. Why? by muyico(m): 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
Modern expose
Re: Too Many Baby Mamas In Nigeria. Why? by ojun50(m): 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
This generation has being operating with fish brain
Re: Too Many Baby Mamas In Nigeria. Why? by Banilla: 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
Too many run away fathers. For every single mother, there is an irresponsible single dad. It takes two to tango. Young men should be taught responsibility, if they have sex and the result is a child, it's their duty to be it's father.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Too Many Baby Mamas In Nigeria. Why? by Banilla: 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
mmadu4:
The rate at which young girls give birth nowadays is alarming . Some of them. Don't even know who the father of the baby is . The one that pains me more , a small girl in my area. I saw her yesterday and she is heavily pregnant. This is terrible

Shame
Are you saying young girls should stop fornicating?
Re: Too Many Baby Mamas In Nigeria. Why? by Kipaji: 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
Women do not value chastity as they used to.

Re: Too Many Baby Mamas In Nigeria. Why? by mmadu4: 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
Banilla:
Too many run away fathers. For every single mother, there is an irresponsible single dad. It takes two to tangle. Young men should be taught responsibility, if they have sex and the result is a child, it's their duty to be it's father.

But the rate is terrible . Young single mothers in Nigeria are just too many .Most of them will leave the baby for their mom and run into prostitution
Re: Too Many Baby Mamas In Nigeria. Why? by dawnomike(m): 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
mmadu4:

Shame
Husbands are scarce, boyfriends are many....

3 Likes

Re: Too Many Baby Mamas In Nigeria. Why? by mmadu4: 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2023
Banilla:
Are you saying young girls should stop fornicating?

It's alarming and sad
Re: Too Many Baby Mamas In Nigeria. Why? by Banilla: 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2023
mmadu4:

But the rate is terrible . Young single mothers in Nigeria are just too many .Most of them will leave the baby for their mom and run into prostitution
Like I said, if the fathers had stayed, they wouldn't be single mothers. They would be married or engaged women. So whose fault is it?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Too Many Baby Mamas In Nigeria. Why? by mmadu4: 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
Banilla:
Like I said, if the fathers had stayed, they wouldn't be single mothers. They would be married or engaged women. So whose fault is it?

The girl is mostly to be blamed for being silly and allowing her self to be in that position

Also the parents of the girl is also at fault here

1 Like

Re: Too Many Baby Mamas In Nigeria. Why? by knowhowk: 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
Many Guys do not wants to Marry ..Cost of Maintaining a Marriage .etc Many Ladies do not want a man to control her.

2 Likes

Re: Too Many Baby Mamas In Nigeria. Why? by Banilla: 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
Kipaji:
Women do not value chastity as they used to.
Obviously, neither do men. Single mothers are not hermaphrodites who impregnate themselves. Teach chastity to both your daughters and sons. If you keep allowing boys to fool around when he's young, he would be a deadbeat dad before he's even 20. And that's shameful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Too Many Baby Mamas In Nigeria. Why? by nicerod(m): 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2023
The need to feel among

Re: Too Many Baby Mamas In Nigeria. Why? by Banilla: 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
mmadu4:

The girl is mostly to be blamed for being silly and allowing her self to be in that position

Also the parents of the girl is also at fault here
I don't think so. Are you saying young girls should not have sex? Because if you don't preach the same to young boys, you are being biased. Also, putting the responsibility on one party alone wouldn't help matters.

A man has sex with a girl and she becomes pregnant, both are responsible for the child.

You do realise the condoms burst? Morning pills aren't 100percent effective. Do you support abortion?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Too Many Baby Mamas In Nigeria. Why? by Promotions: 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
Baby mamas are too much forgetting baby daddies plenty pass, The funny twist...1 man can impregnate 100 women in a year while a lady can only get pregnant once in a year...the rate of baby mamarism is high cos my gender's demand for sex is high

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Too Many Baby Mamas In Nigeria. Why? by Kipaji: 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
Their dual mating strategy. The guys they get babies from are not necessarily the best for serious long-term relationships or marriage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Too Many Baby Mamas In Nigeria. Why? by duullie88(m): 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Too Many Baby Mamas In Nigeria. Why? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
Government should start the distribution of postinor 2 just like condoms cos e be like that gender no wan gree get sense

2 Likes

Re: Too Many Baby Mamas In Nigeria. Why? by Nyascobar1414: 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
Men wanna fvk more,women wanna fvk more

1 Like

Re: Too Many Baby Mamas In Nigeria. Why? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2023
Women are at a disadvantage here!
Re: Too Many Baby Mamas In Nigeria. Why? by benqo01(m): 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
IT SO UNFORTUNATE
Re: Too Many Baby Mamas In Nigeria. Why? by CodeTemplar: 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
If that girl should pin it on one of her partners now and do sharp sharp marriage, that will be paternity fraud in incubation.

She does abortion, that will be murder + fornication.

She has decided to have the baby and the whole crowd of people around her, including the 99% who were unlucky not to be her partner, will start talking like OP is doing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Too Many Baby Mamas In Nigeria. Why? by Shalommy(f): 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
Because men are irresponsible and useless. Chaii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Too Many Baby Mamas In Nigeria. Why? by Kabalmark(m): 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
mmadu4:

Shame

This our generation is where we think we are wise but the truth is we are the most stupid generation ever created
Instead of brain, we go for trend..
Instead of the root and truth,
We go for the fruit that suits...
Everything is all messed up.. swears

1 Like

Re: Too Many Baby Mamas In Nigeria. Why? by Lance00009: 7:44am On Jan 08, 2023
To be honest
I see it as wickedness
Children are like toy now jus to keep them company because they are lonely at home
Most people use children to beg the gods for more money
Sorry to say most people who are into fraud have eaten the destiny of their children
Most children will grow to become nothing because of error of their father or mother
Re: Too Many Baby Mamas In Nigeria. Why? by Kipaji: 8:41am On Jan 08, 2023
Lance00009:
To be honest
I see it as wickedness
Children are like toy now jus to keep them company because they are lonely at home
Most people use children to beg the gods for more money
Sorry to say most people who are into fraud have eaten the destiny of their children
Most children will grow to become nothing because of error of their father or mother

@ bolded
How single mothers condition their kids to be failures:

Re: Too Many Baby Mamas In Nigeria. Why? by aimmoney9: 10:46am On Jan 08, 2023
Banilla:
I don't think so. Are you saying young girls should not have sex? Because if you don't preach the same to young boys, you are being biased. Also, putting the responsibility on one party alone wouldn't help matters.

A man has sex with a girl and she becomes pregnant, both are responsible for the child.

You do realise the condoms burst? Morning pills aren't 100percent effective. Do you support abortion?
Every condom has expiry dates......... grin grin grin grin

If it bursts or tears, it is because it is already expired or the expiry date is very close........ grin grin grin grin grin

Always check the expiry dates in anticipation for knacks to avoid fvcking ur girl without sense...... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Too Many Baby Mamas In Nigeria. Why? by aimmoney9: 10:52am On Jan 08, 2023
Senomie:
Government should start the distribution of postinor 2 just like condoms cos e be like that gender no wan gree get sense
Postinor 1 is for preventing pregnancy and mostly taken before sex or immediately after....... grin grin grin grin grin

Postinor 2 is for removal of pregnancy or early abortion..... grin grin grin grin grin

Plus it is only taken by women oooo......before some unknowing men will start guzzling it......... grin grin grin grin

Choose wisely....... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Too Many Baby Mamas In Nigeria. Why? by Crystalom5: 11:16am On Jan 08, 2023
aimmoney9:

Postinor 1 is for preventing pregnancy and mostly taken before sex or immediately after....... grin grin grin grin grin

Postinor 2 is for removal of pregnancy or early abortion..... grin grin grin grin grin

Plus it is only taken by women oooo......before some unknowing men will start guzzling it......... grin grin grin grin

Choose wisely....... grin grin grin grin grin
postinor 2 should be taken after sex only.

If taken within 24 hours of sex, it can prevent pregnancy up to 90% and if within 48 hours the effectiveness decreases to 70%.

Beyond 3 days and you are on your own.

Please postinor 2 is not for abortion. Instead, it prevents the ovary from releasing eggs, and if the egg has been released and fertilized, it prevents it from implanting on the walls of the uterus (womb).

This cause the egg to die due to lack of nourishment (eggs die within 24 hours even without postinor 2).

Postinor 2 shouldn't be taken regularly. Instead it should be used for emergency. Ovulation occurs once in a month, so if your woman already ovulated (usually the middle of the month, count 5 days before and 5 days after), postinor 2 will most likely be useless.

And yes, only women should take postinor 2.

Don't know much about postinor 1 or if it exists

(1) (Reply)

Find A Partner On Konji Joint / If A Woman Acts Like She Doesn't Know That A Man Wants To Sleep With Her / For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.