Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,620 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

What's The Consequences Of Not Marrying A Virgin Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Consequences Of Not Marrying A Virgin Girl? (744 Views)

I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged / How To Make Love To A Virgin Girl The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Consequences Of Not Marrying A Virgin Girl? by Legendguy(m): 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
Over to the married men
What have you observed?
Re: What's The Consequences Of Not Marrying A Virgin Girl? by Kipaji: 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
Why virgins are required:

1 Like

Re: What's The Consequences Of Not Marrying A Virgin Girl? by Kipaji: 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
Non-virgins are far more likely to cheat. And the probability of cheating increases significantly with the number of partner she had.

Re: What's The Consequences Of Not Marrying A Virgin Girl? by Kipaji: 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
+

Re: What's The Consequences Of Not Marrying A Virgin Girl? by Nyascobar1414: 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
It takes a simp to marry a Nigerian woman..

Only a simp get married..

How can a sane man take pride in paying a bride price for repented ho.£s?
I found out that most christian guys take pride in saving repented ashawoos..

A woman was bleeped and disvirgined in exchange of 2k or Indomie and egg,meatpie and bobo.. And a real man(most christian guy) will pay 250k-10million Naira for bridal price,wedding programmes; just to carry these repackaged damage goods back home..These f00ls even borrow money to marry these non-virgins.. I keep wondering whether its cos of low-self esteem or lack of choices.

That's why I'm always happy when a simp is duped via paternity fruad...

How can a man trade commitment which is long term for s€x? Cost most married men marry to get legal sex...

Reasons whu I say marriage is simply prost!tut!on..

The man part ways with his resources so he can have sex..

Already married men that married non-virgins will come and defend their repented wh.0r€s..

They cant stand the site of their wife being ganged-banged during her hey or h0.£ days..

Enter any federal or state University and see the girls y'all f00lish prospecting married men are going to pay bride price for...

Who raised these siisiies?

Simps are the problem.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Consequences Of Not Marrying A Virgin Girl? by Kipaji: 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
The "relatives" will visit from time to time.

Re: What's The Consequences Of Not Marrying A Virgin Girl? by Kipaji: 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
Now, more seriously.

The biggest reason to not marry a non-virgin is that she cannot fully receive you as she has already received other people in the past. It's like you have water to fill in a cup, but the cup is already almost full. There is not a lot of space to give all you can give to that woman. That space has been used up with the other guys.

1 Like

Re: What's The Consequences Of Not Marrying A Virgin Girl? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
Men could end world hunger and global food crisis with their wealth if they just stopped simping

1 Like

Re: What's The Consequences Of Not Marrying A Virgin Girl? by HopeNeverDies: 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
LoL.. LoL.. LoL
Re: What's The Consequences Of Not Marrying A Virgin Girl? by advanceDNA: 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
If this thread do mistake enter front page....

The vawulence go reach at least 300 megton rating....

2 Likes

Re: What's The Consequences Of Not Marrying A Virgin Girl? by Muffassa: 4:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nyascobar1414:
It takes a simp to marry a Nigerian woman..

Only a simp get married..

How can a sane man take pride in paying a bride price for repented ho.£s?
I found out that most christian guys take pride in saving repented ashawoos..

A woman was bleeped and disvirgined in exchange of 2k or Indomie and egg,meatpie and bobo.. And a real man(most christian guy) will pay 250k-10million Naira for bridal price,wedding programmes; just to carry these repackaged damage goods back home..These f00ls even borrow money to marry these non-virgins.. I keep wondering whether its cos of low-self esteem or lack of choices.

That's why I'm always happy when a simp is duped via paternity fruad...

How can a man trade commitment which is long term for s€x? Cost most married men marry to get legal sex...

Reasons whu I say marriage is simply prost!tut!on..

The man part ways with his resources so he can have sex..

Already married men that married non-virgins will come and defend their repented wh.0r€s..

They cant stand the site of their wife being ganged-banged during her hey or h0.£ days..

Enter any federal or state University and see the girls y'all f00lish prospecting married men are going to pay bride price for...

Who raised these siisiies?

Simps are the problem.
Well said
Our society is totally bleeped up especially in this part of the world girls/women think they can eat their cake and have it simps gave them the chances tho, like they worship them.

1 Like

Re: What's The Consequences Of Not Marrying A Virgin Girl? by siofra(f): 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nothing.
Just marry someone you're compatible with.
Re: What's The Consequences Of Not Marrying A Virgin Girl? by Legendguy(m): 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
siofra:
Nothing.
Just marry someone you're compatible with.
Okay
Re: What's The Consequences Of Not Marrying A Virgin Girl? by SPAMBOX7: 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
I have no sympathy for anybody wifing a non-virgin. If you find luck with her, fine. If she gives you another man's child, still fine.
Am I the one bearing the consequences? NO
So wetin be my concern? NOTHING
Re: What's The Consequences Of Not Marrying A Virgin Girl? by Brian47(m): 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
Post the link to the video these YouTube comments are from.
Re: What's The Consequences Of Not Marrying A Virgin Girl? by Legendguy(m): 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
Kipaji:
Why virgins are required:

Pls send the youtube link where these comments are coming from if you have it
Re: What's The Consequences Of Not Marrying A Virgin Girl? by Legendguy(m): 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
I have no sympathy for anybody wifing a non-virgin. If you find luck with her, fine. If she gives you another man's child, still fine.
Am I the one bearing the consequences? NO
So wetin be my concern? NOTHING
Pls share if you have any experience
Thank you
Re: What's The Consequences Of Not Marrying A Virgin Girl? by Kipaji: 8:42am On Jan 08, 2023
Legendguy:

Pls send the youtube link where these comments are coming from if you have it

I don't have it.
Re: What's The Consequences Of Not Marrying A Virgin Girl? by PhDkapital: 8:48am On Jan 08, 2023
Loving the convo
Re: What's The Consequences Of Not Marrying A Virgin Girl? by Prop2023: 8:50am On Jan 08, 2023
Ten thousand times over again
I WOULD RATHER STAY SINGLE FOR LIFE THAN MARRY A NON-VIRGIN
Anybody wey wan fex na dem sabi.

Just imagine nonsense, person go attend wedding then you'll be hearing guys whispering on the side how dem take knack person wey another man carry go alter dey form say him don find him perfect match and treasure for life.
ERROR!!!!!! Nooo guys don't do it plzzzz

If you've already done it, sorry but I can bet my balls that there are times when you're knacking your wives and she'll be imagining another ex guy instead so that she will get that maximum enjoyment she misses from times past.

If, on the other hand, you're yet to marry, hmmm... Receive sense!

PS: Life is just unfair because I can also acknowledge that there are still non-virgins out there who aren't that bad or spent, but they're so much in the minority that it takes a onei-in-a-million kind of luck to find them.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Consequences Of Not Marrying A Virgin Girl? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:48am On Jan 08, 2023
Kipaji:
Non-virgins are far more likely to cheat. And the probability of cheating increases significantly with the number of partner she had.

Make you dey their dey quote nonsense statistics o!

I don bang 2 married women wey marry as virgins grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Consequences Of Not Marrying A Virgin Girl? by PhDkapital: 10:52am On Jan 08, 2023
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Make you dey their dey quote nonsense statistics o!

I don bang 2 married women wey marry as virgins grin

And you know this how? Because they told you so?? Or because you were present at the disvirgining ceremony
smh...
Dey der dey bang married women go Olympics win medal ya hear

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Became A Call Girl In Delhi While I Was Busy At Office / Sexy Ladies / I Think I Have A Mental Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.