Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Man Shares Photos Of Physical Transformation His Friend Experienced In Pregnancy - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Shares Photos Of Physical Transformation His Friend Experienced In Pregnancy (61837 Views)

Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction / Empty Isolation Centre In Kano: Man Shares Video, Says Reported 800 Cases A Scam / Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Physical Transformation His Friend Experienced In Pregnancy by Princesstiwa(m): 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
Sorry this is not normal at all please
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Physical Transformation His Friend Experienced In Pregnancy by CakesToolsOvens(f): 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
Oh yeah... Pregnancy does shege to us Ladies while the men are steady cruising.

Need an oven?
Gas only 2 step single door 35,000

2 steps Gas with electric single door 40,000

Gas only 2 step double door 50,000

Gas only 3 step single door #55,000

Gas with electric 3 step single door 60,000

Gas only 4 step single door 65,000

3 step gas only double door 75,000

5 step oven double door #130,000

8 step fish dryer with gas and charcoal #140,000

Popcorn machine # 28,000

Industrial burner single #18,000

Industrial burner double #40,000

We deliver to anywhere in Abuja Nationwide delivery available.

Shop address: Zumunta

shopping complex before Karu Post office after Salasi hotel, Karu Abuja.

07034794947, 08097829359

#ovensinabuja #locally fabricatedoven #bakingitems #abujacaketools #localpopcornmachine #localovens #industrialovens #industrialburners
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Physical Transformation His Friend Experienced In Pregnancy by Sniper101(m): 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
Normally na worwor girl she be
Even before pregnancy happened

But...
Damn!

I wouldn't wish this sorta shit befalls any pregnant wife of mine
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Physical Transformation His Friend Experienced In Pregnancy by Princesstiwa(m): 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
This is not normal my sister please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Physical Transformation His Friend Experienced In Pregnancy by waice6571: 10:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
IamAsiri:

So many insensitive children on Nairaland undecided.

If I am not as old as your father, I'd probably be his uncle... Addressing me like that is demeaning and shows a flagrant exhibition of your moral decadence and a deliquent child who grew up from a morally bankrupt half backed parent.

Learn to ignore an harmless comments which is not at your mention next time.

Idiot APC urchin.....
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Physical Transformation His Friend Experienced In Pregnancy by Akhaz024: 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
This is one of the reasons I overlook women when they misbehave and never get jealous when the world celebrate them more may Almighty Allah bless all mother out there
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Physical Transformation His Friend Experienced In Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:
DAFUQ did I just look at?

Omo she be like mammoth grin
You should now know that women are trying
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Physical Transformation His Friend Experienced In Pregnancy by Konjiboii: 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
undecided

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Physical Transformation His Friend Experienced In Pregnancy by MrAAA2: 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
IamAsiri:

Edema can happen to any woman, regardless of colour or race. Some of us just get lucky with very little symptoms and/or little or no complications.

Yes.

That's why I said EXCEPT for edema and varicose veins

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Physical Transformation His Friend Experienced In Pregnancy by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
the baby carry her eye see shege...
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Physical Transformation His Friend Experienced In Pregnancy by Desusi: 11:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Women matter undecided
God is awesome!
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Physical Transformation His Friend Experienced In Pregnancy by NAIRALANDABOKI: 11:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
The husband knaack am well
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Physical Transformation His Friend Experienced In Pregnancy by SwTeee(f): 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
leshluap:
No be small
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Physical Transformation His Friend Experienced In Pregnancy by MrAAA2: 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
BarrElChapo:

Better than whites who are mostly obese from adulthood. Don't let Hollywood decieve you

Obesity is a disease condition by the way, African-American women are most obese people in the US which is lack of indiscipline in choice of foods, quality and quantity.

Pregnancy isn't a disease, with discipline in choice/quality and quantity of foods, African women can do better.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Physical Transformation His Friend Experienced In Pregnancy by peacettw: 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
It's truly sad what some women go through during pregnancy.

On general examination, I can see third cranial nerve palsy, peri-orbital edema and marked pedal edema.

If this story is indeed true, I am suspecting preclampsia/HELLP syndrome.

Poor woman. This is most likely her first pregnancy.

4 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Physical Transformation His Friend Experienced In Pregnancy by KBARBIE(f): 11:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
Woman and preggy.. transformation and recreation.

Meanwhile,

Looking for a container shop? Available for sale are:

6 by 6 container shop - 150k

Padded 12 by 10 container shop - 270k

Double linked container shop - 300k

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Physical Transformation His Friend Experienced In Pregnancy by CaptainFM1: 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ladies wetin una want? One of you just complained that "My husband has failed to satisfy me" in one of the topics here.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Physical Transformation His Friend Experienced In Pregnancy by BRATISLAVA: 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2023
That foot!
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Physical Transformation His Friend Experienced In Pregnancy by BRATISLAVA: 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
peacettw:
It's truly sad what some women go through during pregnancy.

On general examination, I can see third cranial nerve palsy, peri-orbital edema and marked pedal edema.

If this story is indeed true, I am suspecting preclampsia/HELLP syndrome.

Poor woman. This is most likely her first pregnancy.

I've seen a very beautiful woman transform into what I can only refer to as an ogre during her second pregnancy.

Her body was not swollen, but her face was really not what it should be.

Having children isn't easy. But women who undergo this issue in the looks department have it worse.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Physical Transformation His Friend Experienced In Pregnancy by Kobicove(m): 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
The effects of this pregnancy is a bit extreme undecided
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Physical Transformation His Friend Experienced In Pregnancy by BRATISLAVA: 11:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
MrAAA2:

It's as if only African women get pregnant and experience these dramatic changes particularly in excessive fattening/weight gain except for the edema and varicose vein which is common but can be well managed.

Otherwise, this blowing out of proportion and not returning to active lifestyle after birth is indiscipline and has become many African women's trademark everywhere. Quite uncommon amongst non-Africans.

Have you looked at their diet? Does the African diet support weight loss? Do all women have access to the same post birth facilities? Or have the same genetics? Or is it easier to repeat this topic every time African women give birth?

Also, why do African men have potbellies when they don't give birth?

6 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Physical Transformation His Friend Experienced In Pregnancy by ayenale1(m): 11:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
In tinubu words...babablublulablu
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Physical Transformation His Friend Experienced In Pregnancy by Pharaohny: 11:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
Why be say naa only African women dey suffer this wowo configuration cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Physical Transformation His Friend Experienced In Pregnancy by Realist777: 11:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
Reporting34:
Please let's support his excellency Mr Peter Obi for the president of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief ryt now.,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain
We are only hoping, no one can say with high certainty that he is going to turn things around
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Physical Transformation His Friend Experienced In Pregnancy by damoobaba: 11:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
dawnomike:
She became more beautiful afterwards... The baby remodelled her

Theres something with sperm. The moment a lady starts having sex, fatty layers starts building up in her curves, bringing out her shape. The moment she chop the sperm Belleful and gets pregnant, you'll now see transformation as different fat cells starts waking up and take their own portion of sperm.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Physical Transformation His Friend Experienced In Pregnancy by MrAAA2: 12:08am On Jan 08, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Have you looked at their diet? Does the African diet support weight loss? Do all women have access to the same post birth facilities? Or have the same genetics? Or is it easier to repeat this topic every time African women give birth?

Also, why do African men have potbellies when they don't give birth?

The African diet is high calories, sure we know. If we know this fact, as in this case, it is my responsibility to take care of my health (if my genes don't help). Yet we wonder why many people begin to have calorie related issues.
We can explore more food options, how are noninsulin diabetic patients surviving?

What helps in our food and BMI balance is the energy burning due to Nigeria factors and physical activities.

What do you think other nationals eat?
It's very very easy to get obese abroad but people make very conscious efforts towards diets.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Physical Transformation His Friend Experienced In Pregnancy by sam121(m): 12:20am On Jan 08, 2023
She should go for Liver and Kidney test ooo... This swelling is way bigger.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Physical Transformation His Friend Experienced In Pregnancy by GoAndVerifyNow: 12:26am On Jan 08, 2023
Chai.

This is horrible.

God forbid BAT thing!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 / My Son Looks Like 7up's Fido Dido, Help!!!! / 204 New COVID-19 Cases Reported. Total 1932. 319 discharged. 58 deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.