Stats: 3,166,925 members, 7,866,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:01 PM

Why A Pussy Is More Valuable Than Anything A Man Will Ever Bring To The Table. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why A Pussy Is More Valuable Than Anything A Man Will Ever Bring To The Table. (5219 Views)

Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. / Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything / 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why A Pussy Is More Valuable Than Anything A Man Will Ever Bring To The Table. by GreatChizzy: 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:

Lol. You are dating riffraffs naa

I am not dating a vagina, I am dating a human being. This is way above your comprehension, because your worth is all in your vagina.
Re: Why A Pussy Is More Valuable Than Anything A Man Will Ever Bring To The Table. by baretalk: 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2023
A variety of pu*sy you mean, you have just one, gets boring.

Re: Why A Pussy Is More Valuable Than Anything A Man Will Ever Bring To The Table. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
GreatChizzy:

I am not dating a vagina, I am dating a human being. This is way above your comprehension, because your worth is all in your vagina.
I can feed u. No let me rough handle you this noon
Re: Why A Pussy Is More Valuable Than Anything A Man Will Ever Bring To The Table. by toujurs: 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2023
I see the reason for the high rate of hook up girls, since it's only pussy you have to offer
Re: Why A Pussy Is More Valuable Than Anything A Man Will Ever Bring To The Table. by GreatChizzy: 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:

I can feed u. No let me rough handle you this noon

You cannot boast of a balance diet. Keep your food for your malnourished household.
Re: Why A Pussy Is More Valuable Than Anything A Man Will Ever Bring To The Table. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 08, 2023
GreatChizzy:

You cannot boast of a balance diet. Keep your food for your impoverished household.
Malnourished boy, I can help you. Don't die as a wasted soul. Eat food

Re: Why A Pussy Is More Valuable Than Anything A Man Will Ever Bring To The Table. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2023
Beebah321:
Ehen na, this election no be children play ooo. cool
Abeg no tire, na your con3 too grin

I go try grin

Re: Why A Pussy Is More Valuable Than Anything A Man Will Ever Bring To The Table. by Graciousheart01: 7:40am On Jan 09, 2023
Sweetplum:

Malnourished boy, I can help you. Don't die as a wasted soul. Eat food

Are you an idol worshiper?,run oooo����
Re: Why A Pussy Is More Valuable Than Anything A Man Will Ever Bring To The Table. by Raj10(m): 7:43am On Jan 09, 2023
GreatChizzy:
A vagina is not worth any more than a bowl of rice
u no complete am
Indomitable n egg grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why A Pussy Is More Valuable Than Anything A Man Will Ever Bring To The Table. by benqo01(m): 9:02am On Jan 09, 2023
siofra:
If you like wail and die grin

A woman's vagina is more valuable than money.

YOU SOUND DUMB YET WOMEN GIVE OUT PUSSY FOR MONEY SO WHAT IS VALUABLE ABOUT VAGINA?
Re: Why A Pussy Is More Valuable Than Anything A Man Will Ever Bring To The Table. by omolasho: 9:47am On Jan 09, 2023
I want to believe you are talking about a VIRGIN pussy right? If so chop knockle. But if nay overstretched and overused pussy eeeh, thunder wey go fire you still dey do press-up

Re: Why A Pussy Is More Valuable Than Anything A Man Will Ever Bring To The Table. by Thermodynamics(m): 11:59am On Jan 09, 2023
siofra:
If you like wail and die grin

A woman's vagina is more valuable than money.
Continue, if you nor de careful just the way them de use fish set trap for rat na so them go use money set trap for you and cut your breast and toto take do money rituals.

Madam when wan rip from another person hard work.
Re: Why A Pussy Is More Valuable Than Anything A Man Will Ever Bring To The Table. by VirtuousStarBoy: 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2023
GreatChizzy:
A vagina is not worth any more than a bowl of rice
You are absolutely correct cry.
Re: Why A Pussy Is More Valuable Than Anything A Man Will Ever Bring To The Table. by VawuIenceProMax: 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2023
siofra:
Next time a broke azz, idi0t redpiller asks if pussy is the only thing you bring to the table, tell him this.

https://www.facebook.com/100044326185076/posts/pfbid0X6UZ2jXTXgwoGTUxWmnNNDjE9rGe5qe7CsJ4WQ378Bp1MSoEhWMnGM6Ho8JYcQ7Vl/
yes it is the most valuable thing if she is between the ages of 18 and 23. And the pussy doesn't smell like rotten fish or rotten pomo "THE WAY YOURS SMELLS" and dosnt have yeast and other infections like yours.
Re: Why A Pussy Is More Valuable Than Anything A Man Will Ever Bring To The Table. by Aklee4994(m): 6:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
Sweetplum:

There are 2 types of bank. The commercial bank with cash and the body bank.
The body bank if well used is greater.
nothing like commercial bank again...upgrade yourself WOMAN
Re: Why A Pussy Is More Valuable Than Anything A Man Will Ever Bring To The Table. by Streetmovement(m): 6:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Only if your pussy is like prepaid meter, not the one that nepa will be coming to your house to share outrageous bill anyhow on top wetin you no even use..any man who chase after such (nepa)pussies deserves their fate.

I have no pity for fools cool

Men Deserve Engagement Gifts too? / Ladies: Disgusting Things That Can Make You Lose 'mr Right'. / Good News Romancelanders, Mrcork Will Be Deported From Pekam London Soon