Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry Let's Start Making Babies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry Let's Start Making Babies (538 Views)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry Let's Make Babies / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All Sex Is For Making Babies. / Women Ready To Marry Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry Let's Start Making Babies by Em222: 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
I am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry Let's Start Making Babies by ojun50(m): 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
You still carry this werey behavior enter 2023, this year them go arrest you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry Let's Start Making Babies by habsydiamond(m): 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
Why not go apply for a job at a baby factory. That will be better atleast dem go give u salary

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry Let's Start Making Babies by Wawelexy(m): 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
Lol... Werey guy : : grin
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry Let's Start Making Babies by beeveepee: 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
Em222:
I am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891

The writing alone is enough to give headache to a potential (if there is any in the first instance) and put her off. You wrote all that epistle of 15 lines, and there was not comma, no full stop! Just full of 'so', 'so'.
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry Let's Start Making Babies by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
Em222:
Jigolo. You even wan marry over age. No woman ll fall for your scam. Go and get work. Woman no go epp you build your carrier. Your rude brothers here v said we v nothing to offer except puss y.
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry Let's Start Making Babies by faceLAGOS: 1:16am On Jan 08, 2023
Em222:

Keep on hustling.

You’ll be fine, bro.

Don’t wait or let any woman build you up.

She will use it against you in the future & you may never be free.

Remember awalt.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry Let's Start Making Babies by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 10, 2023
Smh

(1) (Reply)

WHAT Do You Think Is The Cause Of This Heavy Voter Apathy?? / Why Ladies Should Marry Their EX. / Is Being The Life Of A Party Worth It, Just To Get Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.