Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

To My Yoruba Brothers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To My Yoruba Brothers (1746 Views)

Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers / Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters / I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To My Yoruba Brothers by Paulheyman: 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ikpaitid:
IPOB are becoming very desperate grin grin grin
Was all that begging for Yorubas to vote Peter Obi?
Stop wasting your energy Okoro, Nigerians will never vote for an Igbo man as president.
The results of the 2023 presidential election will tell exactly what Nigerians think of Igbo people. As Nigerians, we'll rather vote for a cow than vote for an Igbo man.

Must it be Obi, vote a candidate with a christian VP. Shettima is an Islamic extremist, you know this, I know this too. If Jagaban had us in mind he should have considered a Muslim-muslim ticket with a non Islamic extremist. Yoruba christians are voting to survive. Before you know what is happening an emirate will be introduced to replace our monarchial system that was handed over to us by our ancestors. We'll lose our culture and lose ourselves

** Amongst all the people in Nigeria it's a Yoruba son (an elder for that matter) that found Muslim-muslim ticket interest not considering that we have both Muslim and christian Yorubas that needs to be well represented
Re: To My Yoruba Brothers by Paulheyman: 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
JoeNL22:

Bros don't worry.
The sane Omoluabis are more than the urchins and miscreants. Don't worry yourself. We dey ground.

When you check the voting pattern of Muslims and christian Yorubas, then you'll understand my fears. The jihad is on.
Re: To My Yoruba Brothers by Paretomaster1(m): 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2023
Obidient4life3:

The person that bought the only land your papa inherited is my papa. I understand your pain.

Ehehheheyou that is yet to locate your baby factory parents.....Osu...
Re: To My Yoruba Brothers by BATified2023: 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2023
Jagabanofafrica:

I don't get you, which one is Christian yoruba and muslim yoruba.
Yorubas are not religion bigot like IPOB MEMBERS and NORTHERNERS.

In my family, we have mixed up of christians and muslims.

Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan
just leave them

When u hear Yoruba Christian n muslim just know for sure that it’s igbos

Many of them don’t understand the religious terrain n liberal nature of the Yorubas

They think it’s their region where it’s a crime to be a Muslim

In Yoruba virtually all family have a mix of both religion so how do u tell me to hate a Muslim

I am a Christian but I have Muslim cousins, how do u convince me they are evil?

Like people we grew up together?

3 Likes

Re: To My Yoruba Brothers by JoeNL22(m): 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2023
Paulheyman:

When you check the voting pattern of Muslims and christian Yorubas, then you'll understand my fears. The jihad is on.
It won't happen.
If it didn't happen in 1993. It won't happen in 2023
Re: To My Yoruba Brothers by BATified2023: 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
Paulheyman:

Must it be Obi, vote a candidate with a christian VP. Shettima is an Islamic extremist, you know this, I know this too. If Jagaban had us in mind he should have considered a Muslim-muslim ticket with a non Islamic extremist. Yoruba christians are voting to survive. Before you know what is happening an emirate will be introduced to replace our monarchial system that was handed over to us by our ancestors. We'll lose our culture and lose ourselves

** Amongst all the people in Nigeria it's a Yoruba son (an elder for that matter) that found Muslim-muslim ticket interest not considering that we have both Muslim and christian Yorubas that needs to be well represented
but there are 14 other parties aside apc now

Vote them n let us rest oga
Re: To My Yoruba Brothers by zedegit: 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2023
Donwilson88:
This is really sympathetic
We are living in a region where mediocres are greater than well reasoning people

It's so unfortunate but I am glad there's a border in the west assuming they are foolish enough to vote APC.
Re: To My Yoruba Brothers by seeme2(f): 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2023
Stop trying to use religion to divide us in South West we are not educated for nothing. Christians and moslems are one as long as you are Omoluabi.

Try another agenda. This one is dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: To My Yoruba Brothers by seeme2(f): 2:34pm On Jan 08, 2023
We are one in the SouthWest. Your agenda to divide us by religion has never worked and will never work. Try other means.
Re: To My Yoruba Brothers by Obidient4life3: 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2023
Paretomaster1:

Ehehheheyou that is yet to locate your baby factory parents.....Osu...

An Ọsu is better than a skull miner.
Re: To My Yoruba Brothers by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
Paulheyman:
To my Yoruba brethrens, the APC has done so much distasteful things to the Yorubas, for the first time in the history of the Yorubas, they are divided along religious line. The term "Yoruba Muslims" and "Yoruba christians" have been introduced and propagated by the APC and when deeply rooted will breed hatred among brethrens - the storyline of Afonja calls to mind.

The APC had options, Yorubas of repute amongst which was a professor and a vice president to a sitting president but what did they do, they rather opted for a Tinubu with baggages of questionable character and lifestyle. Even if it must be Jagaban must the choice of his running mate be a Muslim, even if it is a Muslim must it be a fanatic and a terrorist sympathizer like Shettima knowing fully well the implications and consequences of this to the Yorubas who are currently facing existential treat from Muslim terrorist invaders.

The rude testament of the MURIC leader (Ishaq Akintola - "Yoruba Muslims will not vote Yoruba Christians" ) and Islamic fundamentalist (Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal - who charged Muslims to consider the APC ticket as a jihad) further puts our Christian brothers into deep thoughts and further catalysis the hatred already existing deep inside them for the Islamic religion and a time will come when this will lead to an all out war between Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba christians. The question begging for an answer is

1) is one man's dream enough to divide Yorubas?
2) if there is an attack on any Yoruba village will Yoruba Muslims be willing to fight alongside Yoruba christians to protect the Yoruba territorial integrity considering that Muslim-Muslim ticket have been considered a jihad by Islamic fundamentalist/extremist?
3) The APC ticket came as a trojan gift: should Yorubas accept it and perish?
4) Yoruba christians have been victims of perpetual attack to the extent of a church being attacked. Are the christian Yorubas now the enemies of Muslim Yorubas? The APC have dealt a heavy blow on the much cherished Yoruba brotherhood
5) with the attitude of Jagaban towards the murder of the late Afenifere leader's daughter, will he protect the Yoruba interest if such a situation (killings) becomes rampant considering his quest to always align with the northern Muslims? - president Obasanjo comes to mind
6) According to Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal, who has charged Muslims to consider the APC ticket as a jihad i.e showing the supremacy of Islam over Christianity. Right before their eyes (Yoruba christians) their very own brothers (Yoruba Muslims) have been charged to either consider Christianity as an infidel and inferior religion that's Yoruba christians and their children all of a sudden are now infidels and inferior thus, death must be visited upon all infidels according to Islam. Is voting for APC enough for Yorubas to partake in the death of his own blood brothers?
7) must the Yorubas kill or sacrifice their own for the north to vote them?
8 ) With Fulani cattle breeders, MURIC and all other islamic extremist already exploiting the Muslim-muslim ticket, are the Yoruba christians safe?

Therefore, all well meaning Yorubas must work together to ensure that the Muslim-muslim ticket doesn't succeed irrespective of who is on it. Yorubas are facing an existential treat. Emi lo kan means Muslim-muslim ticket lo kan and will never be Yoruba lo kan!!. I cannot support that which will lead to the death of my brothers and further polarize the Yoruba love for his brothers

Kolo deh your brain...Paul Heyman.

You're not and will never be my brother.

When you want our vote for your Pandora candidate you call us brothers but you claim our land is no man's land and claim we are nothing without your tribe

We agree with you above so leave us with our very own candidate bola hammed tinubu.

Let's start friendship and brotherhood after election
Re: To My Yoruba Brothers by Paretomaster1(m): 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2023
Obidient4life3:

An Ọsu is better than a skull miner.

U agree u r an Osu?? Good for you
Re: To My Yoruba Brothers by INDOMIE9090(f): 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2023
seeme2:
Stop trying to use religion to divide us in South West we are not educated for nothing. Christians and moslems are one as long as you are Omoluabi.

Try another agenda. This one is dead on arrival.
no mind osu jhare
They forgot both religion exist in every family in yorubaland
My grandma self nah Muslim while we children are Christains grin
If tinubu like,make he do Muslim-Muslim-Muslim-Muslim ticket,
Nah him me and my family go vote for
Re: To My Yoruba Brothers by INDOMIE9090(f): 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
BATified2023:
just leave them

When u hear Yoruba Christian n muslim just know for sure that it’s igbos

Many of them don’t understand the religious terrain n liberal nature of the Yorubas

They think it’s their region where it’s a crime to be a Muslim

In Yoruba virtually all family have a mix of both religion so how do u tell me to hate a Muslim

I am a Christian but I have Muslim cousins, how do u convince me they are evil?

Like people we grew up together?
70% of those in my street are mixed religion(Christian and Muslim).
70% I said again,i never for once seen fight occur in any family ever since the time I moved to that neighborhood.
You see names like “moses Abdullahi”,”oluwafemi lookman” and we see it as normal thing here.
Those buttons from alaibo thinks we are intolerant like them wey Ibo Christians detest ibo Muslims .
Akure and ekiti are predominately Christian state,I wait for the vote pastor obi go get for there .
Awon werey
Re: To My Yoruba Brothers by christistruth01: 6:19pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ikpaitid:
IPOB are becoming very desperate grin grin grin
Was all that begging for Yorubas to vote Peter Obi?
Stop wasting your energy Okoro, Nigerians will never vote for an Igbo man as president.
The results of the 2023 presidential election will tell exactly what Nigerians think of Igbo people. As Nigerians, we'll rather vote for a cow than vote for an Igbo man.

Nigeria can vote for an Igbo Patriot

But Nigerians are not keen on Ipob
Re: To My Yoruba Brothers by Obidient4life3: 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2023
Paretomaster1:

U agree u r an Osu?? Good for you
an Ọsu is better than a skull miner
Re: To My Yoruba Brothers by Paretomaster1(m): 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2023
Obidient4life3:
an Ọsu is better than a skull miner

It's all your trade na... Osu, skull miner at the same time..
Re: To My Yoruba Brothers by emerged01(m): 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
Lol! Yoruba divide along religion line? Na you divide am? Yoruba can never divide along religion line. Nobody born of man can cause that to happen.
Re: To My Yoruba Brothers by Obidient4life3: 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2023
Paretomaster1:

It's all your trade na... Osu, skull miner at the same time..
Osu is better than skull miner
Re: To My Yoruba Brothers by Jagabanofafrica: 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2023
limeta:

Yoruba Christians dont believe you
In your family the Muslim can kill the Christians for Mohammed

What exactly happened in OWO catholic church

I can't argue with u because u are not a yoruba lady.

YORUBA LOKAN
Re: To My Yoruba Brothers by limeta(f): 12:45am On Jan 10, 2023
Jagabanofafrica:

I can't argue with u because u are not a yoruba lady.

YORUBA LOKAN

How you know
Re: To My Yoruba Brothers by Kapeter(m): 2:03am On Jan 10, 2023
Jagabanofafrica:
Pls IPOB member, leave yorubas alone. Go and and vote for ur brother.
Yorubas will vote for their own.

Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan
Ipob obviously do not understand or knows what hit them yet. I pity them. Tinubu is a Yoruba man and that's all we are all concerned about here. grin If only they know grin
Re: To My Yoruba Brothers by Kapeter(m): 2:03am On Jan 10, 2023
emerged01:
Lol! Yoruba divide along religion line? Na you divide am? Yoruba can never divide along religion line. Nobody born of man can cause that to happen.
Leave Dem make Dem just dey play grin

1 Like

Re: To My Yoruba Brothers by Kapeter(m): 2:06am On Jan 10, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
70% of those in my street are mixed religion(Christian and Muslim).
70% I said again,i never for once seen fight occur in any family ever since the time I moved to that neighborhood.
You see names like “moses Abdullahi”,”oluwafemi lookman” and we see it as normal thing here.
Those buttons from alaibo thinks we are intolerant like them wey Ibo Christians detest ibo Muslims .
Akure and ekiti are predominately Christian state,I wait for the vote pastor obi go get for there .
Awon werey
You dey mind Dem. Even Anglican Christians and Catholic Christians are even always at war with each other over there grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"It's Time To Reconfigure Our Own BVAS," Obi Humbly Appeal To Nigerians / BREAKING NEWS: Fashola Says Tinubu Have Dual Citizen But Says It Doesn't Matter! / What Is Happening To Former Kano State Governor, Ganduje Here? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.