Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,734 members, 7,813,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy (37010 Views)

President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina / President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) / Blocked From America, Atiku Sells Controversial $2.95M U.S. Home (March 2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by NothingDoMe: 1:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
udomonday:
at least you have admitted that Tinubu did well in Lagos.so expect him to perform as well, as the president.
I once said that Fashola did well as Lagos state governor but failed woefully as Minister for Power.

I don't expect any better from Tinubu
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by NothingDoMe: 1:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
bewla:
can an administrator borrow

His a military governor
How do you think he can function more
Tinubu came see improve
Yes sir. Point is Marwa did excellently well without borrowing and created the platform for Tinubu to build on.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by sterlingD(m): 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2023
Make this election come pass the way these guys dey throw jabs at each other just dey make me laugh

Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by naikeboy(m): 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2023
Talk no day here abeg tinubu no get talk if him win God forbid na buga him go go dance for aso rock
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by sekundosekundo: 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2023
porthouse7:
lolzzzz tinubu is yet to campaign in kogi

Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by porthouse7(f): 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2023
[quote author=sekundosekundo post=119836781][/quote] I don't discuss with people like u, APC is yet to hold presidential rally in kogi, go up ur IQ
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by jamace(m): 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
fasho01:
Spot on Jagaban
If The Candidate you Support to be President Of Nigeria Licked a Microphone because He was told to “Taste” the Mic, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF

Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by sekundosekundo: 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2023
porthouse7:
I don't discuss with people like u, APC is yet to hold presidential rally in kogi, go up ur IQ

That's your cup of tea. I am safe where I am and we relate very well here irrespective of tribe and country. Go ahead and vote a sick old man to transform your economy.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by Goodman247: 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2023
Tinubu campaign method is primitive, ,not insulting your opponents,that is how they insulted Gej in 2015, tell d people what you will do to transform Nigeria economy, the citizens will select who is best for them
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by ayo2008: 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/tinubu-atiku-sells-everything-obi-is-stingy/

Obi is stingy ?
How?
Stingy to employ rented crowd during his campaign or stingy to gives his followers peanut , stingy to involve in vote buying?

I dnt know or understand the context in which he is stingy o
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by tunapawizzy: 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
Still better than stealing everything
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by Testimony1988(m): 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2023
He will surely be remembered by all what he's saying, if he eventually wins which am not praying for, and he performs below expectation, then Nigerians won't believe APC again, it's better a stingy person leads us than someone that will come and be giving out our hard earned money anyhow.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by Trapnews: 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2023
freeborn02:

Doctors went on strike because they wanted 60% salary increment.

Use your cursed head and ask if such a demand sounds reasonable.

You are a dindinrin
We are not interested in excuses and stop making one up for him. His inability to negotiate and come to agreement with the doctors is a clear case of incompetence. I am certain he would have yielded if his family never had alternative medical care. Do you know how much pressure and compromise is involved in presidency? We need intelligent people like Tinubu not a one-way dullard like Pitoobi period!
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by Benmob: 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2023
Healthquest:
what does this has to do with the headline?

Typical hatred from children of perdition.

See as u digress totally? Pls be objective once once, I can't read ur jargons
is wat u are wishing ur country,which country in diz world will vote for a sick person,talk any how and a person anytime he talk,he will be speaking in tongues.
U are d typical hatred from children of prediction.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by saintkel(m): 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2023
porthouse7:
we don't want a confused man who will have money and not know what to do with it
keep deceiving ursef....where is d money?....d one Buhari kept for you abi?
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by jackie456: 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2023
Tinubu: (Atiku sells everything, Obi is stingy)
1. in my own view obi isn't stingy he is only trying to save his money

2. Atiku did well in developing his state that's why he was called by former president Olusegun Obasanjo to be his vice
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by udomonday: 9:13am On Jan 09, 2023
NothingDoMe:
I once said that Fashola did well as Lagos state governor but failed woefully as Minister for Power.

I don't expect any better from Tinubu
if Fashola came out for presidency would you support him?if yes then you have no reason not to support Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by NothingDoMe: 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
udomonday:
if Fashola came out for presidency would you support him?if yes then you have no reason not to support Tinubu.
No nah. Cos fashola failed in his federal appointment.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by greatermeme: 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2023
porthouse7:
just go see his poor performance in Anambra
are you selling Tinubu to us?
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by freeborn02: 4:23am On Jan 10, 2023
Trapnews:

We are not interested in excuses and stop making one up for him. His inability to negotiate and come to agreement with the doctors is a clear case of incompetence. I am certain he would have yielded if his family never had alternative medical care. Do you know how much pressure and compromise is involved in presidency? We need intelligent people like Tinubu not a one-way dullard like Pitoobi period!

Do you know how the strike ended? The doctors saw reason with the governor. Even they agreed that their demands were unreasonable.

Has your state governor ever increased anybody's salary by 60% before? So, why are you demanding for such from Peter Obi when even your governor cannot do it?

Are you being reasonable at all?
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by TollinsN: 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
tk4radi:
He gave a challenge.
If he looted, let anyone come up with it.
He will stop campaigning, and give up his ambition.

Can you (or even Gov. Soludo) come up and say that he LOOTED?
A potential thief will always cover up a thief. It's a matter of looking for who owed your mother and on the way you met whom your mother seriously owed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Corpse Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Killed By Kidnappers, Dumped On The Road (Graphic) / Seun Onigbinde Resigns His Appointment. / Matthew Achigbe And His Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.