Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

How Atiku Will Loose The Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Atiku Will Loose The Election (789 Views)

Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC / How Atiku Secured American Visa – Buhari Group / How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Atiku Will Loose The Election by ilovenicloe(f): 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
My question is this :

1. Why did Atiku not win when he was contesting with only 2 major political parties?

2. Why did his principal a man he served under reject him .

3. What happened to the money via privatization?

4. Will Atiku cry again or return to Dubai If he is not elected.?

5. How can a man contesting for number 1 position in a country live in Dubai?

6. Does he have a chance with peter Obi, Bola Ahmed, Rabiu Musa kwankwaso??

Also note :

Atiku Abubakar has unsuccessfully contested five times for the Office of President of Nigeria in 1993, 2007, 2011, 2015 and 2019. In 1993, he contested the Social Democratic Party presidential primaries losing to Moshood Abiola and Baba Gana Kingibe. He was a presidential candidate of the Action Congress in the 2007 presidential election coming in third to Umaru Yar'Adua of the PDP and Muhammadu Buhari of the ANPP. He contested the presidential primaries of the People's Democratic Party during the 2011 presidential election losing out to incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan.[5] In 2014, he joined the All Progressives Congress ahead of the 2015 presidential election and contested the presidential primaries losing to Muhammadu Buhari. In 2017, he returned to the Peoples Democratic Party and was the party presidential candidate during the 2019 presidential election, again losing to incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Atiku Will Loose The Election by ilovenicloe(f): 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
You cannot claim to be a good material and your own boss whom you served under says ill about you .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Atiku Will Loose The Election by Felimax(m): 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
Dream on!

There is one o'clock!
Two, three, four and five o'clock and of course Atiku o'clock!

No wishful thinking can stop him now. By God's grace he is the Next president of Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Atiku Will Loose The Election by Zelenskyy(m): 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
My Question is this.. And Nigerians are asking

Why did Thïefnubu let go of 460,000$ to the United States Government, if he is indeed not a Notorious Drug Baron...

Why did Thïefnubu steal the childhood picture of Governor Donald Duke, if indeed he is not a Bastard (without childhood pictures) that was picked from the gutter by a Yoruba Woman.

Why can't Thïefnubu tell Nigerians the names of his Primary and Secondary school, if indeed there is no skeleton in his Dirty Cupboard...

Why is Thïefnubu avoiding Presidential debates, if indeed he is mentally capable and verbally coherent to lead Nigeria ?

Why did Thïefnubu lied that his source of wealth came from the Inheritance he received, when years ago, he told Nigerians that he was from a poor family background ?

If Thïefnubu believes so much in the Muslim Muslim Ticket, why did he not start it in his house with a Muslim Muslim marriage ?

Why did Thïefnubu packaged and supported Buhari (A known Dullard and Failure) that destroyed Nigeria, while at the same time Thïefnubu claims that he has a knack for selecting the best people for every task...

If indeed Thïefnubu has the answers to Nigeria's questions, why has he not revealed them to Buhari years ago, so that Nigeria would be a better place today..

If indeed Thïefnubu did not betray Goodluck Jonathan because of his selfish ambition, why is he now shouting and crying Emi Lokan
?

If Thïefnubu is not the de facto governor of Lagos State and considers his successors as puppets, why is he taking glory for the projects that was started and completed by his successors ?

If Thïefnubu is indeed not a Big Thief, he should explain to Nigerians, especially Lagosians, his involvement in Alpha Beta and the money that dubious company has been Embezzling from the Lagos State Treasury...

If Thïefnubu cares so much about his Ūrchins, why is he planning to feed them with Agbado and Cassava, instead of Fried Rice and Chicken ?

If Ūrchins cared so much about the Notorious Drug Baron, why are they not advising him to step down from the race and attend to his failing health, while they support someone healthy from Tinubu's political dynasty ?

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Will Loose The Election by ilovenicloe(f): 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
Felimax:
Dream on!

There is one o'clock!
Two, three, four and five o'clock and of course Atiku o'clock!

No wishful thinking can stop him now. By God's grace he is the Next president of Nigeria.

We no dey fight

I only ask if he would cry again

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Will Loose The Election by Jostoman: 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
ilovenicloe:
You cannot claim to be a good material and your own boss whom you served under says ill about you .
you are the one posting you are still one answering yourself.
Re: How Atiku Will Loose The Election by Jostoman: 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
What if God says Atiku's time has come?

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Will Loose The Election by ilovenicloe(f): 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
Jostoman:
you are the one posting you are still one answering yourself.

Josto my brother from another mother na question I ask o

Will he cry or be abandoned in Dubai after February

Hahahaha

Re: How Atiku Will Loose The Election by Jostoman: 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
ilovenicloe:

We no dey fight

I only ask if he would cry again
he has answer you now.
Re: How Atiku Will Loose The Election by ilovenicloe(f): 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
Jostoman:
What if God says Atiku's time has come?

God is not an author of confusion my brother

Hahahaha

Re: How Atiku Will Loose The Election by Jostoman: 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
ilovenicloe:

Josto my brother from another mother na question I ask o

Will he cry or be abandoned in Dubai after February

Hahahaha
felixmas has answer your question.
Re: How Atiku Will Loose The Election by ilovenicloe(f): 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
Jostoman:
he has answer you now.

Dubai ne ne ?

Re: How Atiku Will Loose The Election by ilovenicloe(f): 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
Jostoman:
felixmas has answer your question.

Wettin happen to privatization money ?

Re: How Atiku Will Loose The Election by Righthussle: 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
You don't need to be a genius to know that Atiku will lose.
Re: How Atiku Will Loose The Election by Jostoman: 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
ilovenicloe:

Wettin happen to privatization money ?
ask google
Re: How Atiku Will Loose The Election by ilovenicloe(f): 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
Jostoman:
ask google

Hahahaha josto josto na you I ask o
Re: How Atiku Will Loose The Election by dochenaj: 2:59am On Jan 08, 2023
Atiku has been making a lot of political blunders.

Had he supported Jonathan in 2015, he would have probably taken over in 2019. But he ran to APC thinking he will defeat a whole Buhari (the king of the North)

But luck might smile on him this time around, cos by winning the PDP ticket he is favorite to win this election.

But fingers crossed. We will soon know.

But if he loses this one, he ain't coming back from it. It will be his last.

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Will Loose The Election by ilovenicloe(f): 6:03am On Jan 08, 2023
Zelenskyy:
My Question is this.. And Nigerians are asking

Why did Thïefnubu let go of 460,000$ to the United States Government, if he is indeed not a Notorious Drug Baron...

Why did Thïefnubu steal the childhood picture of Governor Donald Duke, if indeed he is not a Bastard (without childhood pictures) that was picked from the gutter by a Yoruba Woman.

Why can't Thïefnubu tell Nigerians the names of his Primary and Secondary school, if indeed there is no skeleton in his Dirty Cupboard...

Why is Thïefnubu avoiding Presidential debates, if indeed he is mentally capable and verbally coherent to lead Nigeria ?

Why did Thïefnubu lied that his source of wealth came from the Inheritance he received, when years ago, he told Nigerians that he was from a poor family background ?

If Thïefnubu believes so much in the Muslim Muslim Ticket, why did he not start it in his house with a Muslim Muslim marriage ?

Why did Thïefnubu packaged and supported Buhari (A known Dullard and Failure) that destroyed Nigeria, while at the same time Thïefnubu claims that he has a knack for selecting the best people for every task...

If indeed Thïefnubu has the answers to Nigeria's questions, why has he not revealed them to Buhari years ago, so that Nigeria would be a better place today..

If indeed Thïefnubu did not betray Goodluck Jonathan because of his selfish ambition, why is he now shouting and crying Emi Lokan
?

If Thïefnubu is not the de facto governor of Lagos State and considers his successors as puppets, why is he taking glory for the projects that was started and completed by his successors ?

If Thïefnubu is indeed not a Big Thief, he should explain to Nigerians, especially Lagosians, his involvement in Alpha Beta and the money that dubious company has been Embezzling from the Lagos State Treasury...

If Thïefnubu cares so much about his Ūrchins, why is he planning to feed them with Agbado and Cassava, instead of Fried Rice and Chicken ?

If Ūrchins cared so much about the Notorious Drug Baron, why are they not advising him to step down from the race and attend to his failing health, while they support someone healthy from Tinubu's political dynasty ?

Comrade small small dey apply pressure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Atiku Will Loose The Election by ilovenicloe(f): 6:04am On Jan 08, 2023
dochenaj:
Atiku has been making a lot of political blunders.

Had he supported Jonathan in 2015, he would have probably taken over in 2019. But he ran to APC thinking he will defeat a whole Buhari (the king of the North)

But luck might smile on him this time around, cos by winning the PDP ticket he is favorite to win this election.

But fingers crossed. We will soon know.

But if he loses this one, he ain't coming back from it. It will be his last.

Atiku will never rule Nigeria
Re: How Atiku Will Loose The Election by jowhyte(m): 6:16am On Jan 08, 2023
In as much as I am voting Peter Obi because he is competent less evil when compared the other major full time politicians and again that is the choice of the voice of the majority in my location and hoods as people are tired of the old orders.

Truth be told the only party that stand a chance right now to wrestle power from the claws of wicked APC hands is the PDP.

The chances of the PDP doing that is getting slimmer everyday as the Peter Obi has eaten deep to core PDP base. The G5 governors is another worrying issues. Again the Kwakwaso arm of the party will also shed away some votes from the PDP.

You don’t easily win incumbent political party with a divided house and front. This is any APC was able to wrestle power from the PDP in 2015 via uniting of other major political parties.

Aside age as a factor and imposition of candidate especially governorship, I don’t really have issues with Tinubu except for party - APC. I just want them punished by being voted out from the poverty and backwardness they have taken into so as to serve as deterrent to other political party.

But it seems the division in PDP as I listed above could just weaken their chances and allow APC use their machinery to win this election next month.

PDP, LP, NNPP, G5 etc needs to join hands together to rescue this country and wrestle power from the APC else Tinubu and APC led government might capitalize on this needless fragmentation and win the election.

ilovenicloe:
My question is this :

1. Why did Atiku not win when he was contesting with only 2 major political parties?

2. Why did his principal a man he served under reject him .

3. What happened to the money via privatization?

4. Will Atiku cry again or return to Dubai If he is not elected.?

5. How can a man contesting for number 1 position in a country live in Dubai?

6. Does he have a chance with peter Obi, Bola Ahmed, Rabiu Musa kwankwaso??

Also note :

Atiku Abubakar has unsuccessfully contested five times for the Office of President of Nigeria in 1993, 2007, 2011, 2015 and 2019. In 1993, he contested the Social Democratic Party presidential primaries losing to Moshood Abiola and Baba Gana Kingibe. He was a presidential candidate of the Action Congress in the 2007 presidential election coming in third to Umaru Yar'Adua of the PDP and Muhammadu Buhari of the ANPP. He contested the presidential primaries of the People's Democratic Party during the 2011 presidential election losing out to incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan.[5] In 2014, he joined the All Progressives Congress ahead of the 2015 presidential election and contested the presidential primaries losing to Muhammadu Buhari. In 2017, he returned to the Peoples Democratic Party and was the party presidential candidate during the 2019 presidential election, again losing to incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari
Re: How Atiku Will Loose The Election by naijapips04: 6:20am On Jan 08, 2023
jowhyte:
In as much as I am voting Peter Obi because he is competent less evil when compared the other major full time politicians and again that is the choice of the voice of the majority in my location and hoods as people are tired of the old orders.

Truth be told the only party that stand a chance right now to wrestle power from the claws of wicked APC hands is the PDP.

The chances of the PDP doing that is getting slimmer everyday as the Peter Obi has eaten deep to core PDP base. The G5 governors is another worrying issues. Again the Kwakwaso arm of the party will also shed away some votes from the PDP.

You don’t easily win incumbent political party with a divided house and front. This is any APC was able to wrestle power from the PDP in 2015 via uniting of other major political parties.

Aside age as a factor and imposition of candidate especially governorship, I don’t really have issues with Tinubu except for party - APC. I just want them punished by being voted out from the poverty and backwardness they have taken into so as to serve as deterrent to other political party.

But it seems the division in PDP as I listed above could just weaken their chances and allow APC use their machinery to win this election next month.

PDP, LP, NNPP, G5 etc needs to join hands together to rescue this country and wrestle power from the APC else Tinubu and APC led government might capitalize on this needless fragmentation and win the election.

You are this smart and you are still voting for obi knowing fully well that he can never beat Apc? Shame!
Re: How Atiku Will Loose The Election by ilovenicloe(f): 6:22am On Jan 08, 2023
jowhyte:

PDP is a force but Atiku is too desperate

He can never win .

His desperation divided the house
Re: How Atiku Will Loose The Election by Articulatedjo(m): 6:27am On Jan 08, 2023
We the Nigerians will celebrate and stand without hunger and scarcity anymore
With Atiku Abubakar
#atikuorganizingforaction

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Bala Blue, Blue Town Hall / Wike Test Run Obi Popularity Then Strike Him In The Heart. / Biafra Republic And Niger Delta Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.