Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Aku Okigwe Military Invasion 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aku Okigwe Military Invasion 2023 (815 Views)

Tension as Nigeria Prepares For Heavy Military Invasion As Dialogue Fails (Pix) / CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House / Major Ibrahim Babangida And Mamman Vatsa In Okigwe In 1969 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aku Okigwe Military Invasion 2023 by Evajewel: 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2023
[b][/b]Since December 28 to today 7th January 2023 A village called Aku in OKIGWE Imo state has been on military invasion. Houses are burnt,lives lost and villagers sleeping in the forest while others running to the nearest villages. No media has said anything about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aku Okigwe Military Invasion 2023 by ican2020: 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
Sad and unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Aku Okigwe Military Invasion 2023 by Ojiofor: 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2023
It seems ESN aka UGM have been deployed to Okigwe after destroying Orlu/Orsu.Ndi Imo unu obu mugu?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aku Okigwe Military Invasion 2023 by owobokiri(m): 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ojiofor:
It seems ESN aka UGM have been deployed to Okigwe after destroying Orlu/Orsu.Ndi Imo unu obu mugu?
Ina awî ezigbo ara

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aku Okigwe Military Invasion 2023 by Ndibunna: 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2023
Evajewel:
[b][/b]Since December 28 to today 7th January 2023 A village called Aku in OKIGWE Imo state has been on military invasion. Houses are burnt,lives lost and villagers sleeping in the forest while others running to the nearest villages. No media has said anything about it

Stop telling us. Let the village change or aren't you reading news of the irritating news coming from there?

The military should continue till all ragtags there are cleared out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aku Okigwe Military Invasion 2023 by Ndibunna: 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ojiofor:

You are very correct. I read an article where someone personally wrote that the communities are part of the problem. They are the ones supporting the criminals.
They can raze the whole state to all I care. Nda ala.
Re: Aku Okigwe Military Invasion 2023 by Ojiofor: 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
owobokiri:

Ina awî ezigbo ara

Noro ngahu na akogheri until your village is turned to Somalia in accordance with the wishes of your master Nnamdi Kanu.

2 Likes

Re: Aku Okigwe Military Invasion 2023 by Ojiofor: 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ndibunna:

You are very correct. I read an article where someone personally wrote that the communities are part of the problem. They are the ones supporting the criminals.

It's a pity how people are deceived into believing a fake agitation and are dying for it.

1 Like

Re: Aku Okigwe Military Invasion 2023 by Adaisback(f): 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
No be una get mind kidnap a female soldier. You brought in ant infested firewood, do not complain when lizards starts paying you a visit. Enjoy una no Biafra no erection in peace

1 Like

Re: Aku Okigwe Military Invasion 2023 by Brendaniel: 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ndibunna:

Kogi state was bombed some few days ago, an attack clearly claimed by terrorists that they wanted to attack the president. I was expecting the military to the same thing they are doing here by burning houses and all but guess what, they did nothing and came out a few days later and said they have arrested 2 people .

Now imagine that the same situation happened in Imo state on the president's visit, the people you are wishing this to have not done quarter of what terrorists are doing to the military and police in the north but you don't hear them going to kill people and burn their houses in those regions where terrorists operate.

Why do you people use double standards for different regions and religion in Nigeria. You think it will not backfire, it will, it is only a matter of time....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aku Okigwe Military Invasion 2023 by Ojiofor: 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
Brendaniel:

Kogi state was bombed some few days ago, an attack clearly claimed by terrorists that they wanted to attack the president. I was expecting the military to the same thing they are doing here by burning houses and all but guess what, they did nothing and came out a few days later and said they have arrested 2 people .

Now imagine that the same situation happened in Imo state on the president's visit, the people you are wishing this to have not done quarter of what terrorists are doing to the military and police in the north but you don't hear them going to kill people and burn their houses in those regions where terrorists operate.

Why do you people use double standards for different regions and religion in Nigeria. You think it will not backfire, it will, it is only a matter of time....

Those terrorist in the North have a lot of sympathy from those in power but IPOB and SE to an extent is considered enemy of the state and have zero sympathy from people in government so common sense should have taught them to thread carefully especially when you are hated by those in authority..
Re: Aku Okigwe Military Invasion 2023 by Brendaniel: 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ojiofor:

Those terrorist in the North have a lot of sympathy from those in power but IPOB and SE to an extent is considered enemy of the state and have zero sympathy from people in government so common sense should have taught them to thread carefully especially when you are hated by those in authority..

From what you said, it tells you who the real enemies are, terrorists attacked a sitting president and the same president is pampering them and calls another group who want Independence terrorists , have IPOB and SE not been vindicated?
Re: Aku Okigwe Military Invasion 2023 by stanluiz(m): 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
The military will continue the operation in okigwe till all the rag tag ipob Criminals and hoodlums are cleared and taken out for good.

The Army should be brutal when dealing with Terrorists.

Brutal and ruthless aggressions and deadly use of force is the language Criminals and Terrorists understand.

1 Like

Re: Aku Okigwe Military Invasion 2023 by stanluiz(m): 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2023
ican2020:
Sad and unfortunate
The villagers should tell the military where the Criminals hide and operate.

If they continue to hide and protect those Ipob Criminals, then , they should have themselves to be blamed.

2 Likes

Re: Aku Okigwe Military Invasion 2023 by Ojiofor: 10:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
Brendaniel:

From what you said, it tells you who the real enemies are, terrorists attacked a sitting president and the same president is pampering them and calls another group who want Independence terrorists , have IPOB and SE not been vindicated?

The very reason IPOB should stop attracting military attacks into our towns and villages.You are never gonna be pampered like northern terrorist.
Re: Aku Okigwe Military Invasion 2023 by Brendaniel: 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ojiofor:

The very reason IPOB should stop attracting military attacks into our towns and villages.You are never gonna be pampered like northern terrorist.

That's what you think, I found out that the only crime IPOB committed is to exist as a group, whether they attack or not, Buhari is going to attack and extend it to Igbos in the south east, how can a president win election and among the first things he said was 5% and mocked the entire region, he started with hate already even before IPOB started making noise...
Re: Aku Okigwe Military Invasion 2023 by Ojiofor: 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
Brendaniel:

That's what you think, I found out that the only crime IPOB committed is to exist as a group, whether they attack or not, Buhari is going to attack and extend it to Igbos in the south east, how can a president win election and among the first things he said was 5% and mocked the entire region, he started with hate already even before IPOB started making noise...

Buhari's tenure ends in few months time.Use your brain.Stop fighting a battle you can't win even though IPOB leadership are making money from the suffering of their people unless you are part of them.

1 Like

Re: Aku Okigwe Military Invasion 2023 by Brendaniel: 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ojiofor:

Buhari's tenure ends in few months time.Use your brain.Stop fighting a battle you can't win even though IPOB leadership are making money from the suffering of their people unless you are part of them.

I'm using my brain and I'm not in support of any side fighting but if anyone tries to attack me provoked or unprovoked I will defend myself as a human being, this is not even about IPOB, the situation in the south east is so messed up because of too many actors playing different with accusations and counter accusations while the security agencies are trying to demonize IPOB by tagging every crime to them, different people Noe commit crime and get away with it because they know the police and army will tag it on IPOB and close the case without investigation, that still brings me back to what I said earlier that if Buhari is not using hate against the south east, the south east will be very peaceful even with IPOB existing as a group, till a sincere government comes in...
Re: Aku Okigwe Military Invasion 2023 by JOemmy(m): 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
This is the reasons why unknown gun men are hunting and killing nigerian soildiers in the east u can't be killing and destroying the lives and properties of innocent people and expect peace to reign.
Re: Aku Okigwe Military Invasion 2023 by Ojiofor: 11:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
Brendaniel:

I'm using my brain and I'm not in support of any side fighting but if anyone tries to attack me provoked or unprovoked I will defend myself as a human being, this is not even about IPOB, the situation in the south east is so messed up because of too many actors playing different with accusations and counter accusations while the security agencies are trying to demonize IPOB by tagging every crime to them, different people Noe commit crime and get away with it because they know the police and army will tag it on IPOB and close the case without investigation, that still brings me back to what I said earlier that if Buhari is not using hate against the south east, the south east will be very peaceful even with IPOB existing as a group, till a sincere government comes in...

When Nnamdi Kanu issued order that all security agents in Biafraland should leave or get killed who is supposed to take the blame when security agents are targeted?When you issue order for sit at home and threaten anyone who violates the order who takes the blame when people are killed during sit at home?Of course IPOB will rightly take the blame.

1 Like

Re: Aku Okigwe Military Invasion 2023 by okeysoninv: 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
I warned you people but your stiff neck won't allow you to listen. The Lord God has proclaimed this things. if your still in imo, anambra , ebonyi , Enugu . ndo ooo . heavy bombing is coming . God shall destroy the idol worshippers
Re: Aku Okigwe Military Invasion 2023 by okeysoninv: 11:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
for the Lord God said the war shall start from imo State.. if your still living there ndo ooo. where are the idol worshippers that said I'm lying . okigwe people are now living in bushes . prophecy fulfilling . we are still in Genesis. wait awhile bombing shall be all over thy land. who told you God has chosen Nnamdi kanu to bring you Biafra. thy enemies shall make your land desolate.
Re: Aku Okigwe Military Invasion 2023 by Brendaniel: 11:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ojiofor:

When Nnamdi Kanu issued order that all security agents in Biafraland should leave or get killed who is supposed to take the blame when security agents are targeted?When you issue order for sit at home and threaten anyone who violates the order who takes the blame when people are killed during sit at home?Of course IPOB will rightly take the blame.

I'm not even talking the killing of security agencies here, I'm talking about other crimes like kidnappings, rituals, cult clashes, assassinations, armed robbery and so on, it is as if all those crimes stopped happening because IPOB now exists, almost every crime is tagged on IPOB just to demonize them.
Re: Aku Okigwe Military Invasion 2023 by Ojiofor: 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
JOemmy:
This is the reasons why unknown gun men are hunting and killing nigerian soildiers in the east u can't be killing and destroying the lives and properties of innocent people and expect peace to reign.

So unknown gunmen are not DSS?

1 Like

Re: Aku Okigwe Military Invasion 2023 by Ojiofor: 11:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
Brendaniel:

I'm not even talking the killing of security agencies here, I'm talking about other crimes like kidnappings, rituals, cult clashes, assassinations, armed robbery and so on, it is as if all those crimes stopped happening because IPOB now exists, almost every crime is tagged on IPOB just to demonize them.

The crimes you mentioned is the symptom of insecurity in Igboland.IPOB/ESN hunted and destroyed security structures in Igboland so that they criminals can have a field day unchallenged.Before IPOB created ESN there was no unknown gunmen operating in Igboland.
Re: Aku Okigwe Military Invasion 2023 by Ekpeitit(m): 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2023
All IPOB noise makers should return home and fight.
Your days in Lagos and other Nigerian cities are numbered, you will be chased out very soon. The time is coming very soon.
Re: Aku Okigwe Military Invasion 2023 by owobokiri(m): 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2023
Brendaniel:

Don't waste your precious time on that guy. He's full of it..

1 Like

Re: Aku Okigwe Military Invasion 2023 by Ndibunna: 5:28am On Jan 08, 2023
Brendaniel:

I wonder how these relates to the criminals terrorizing Okigwe axis. The military should be more offensive. If you are part of them leave and change before the cold hands of the law touches you.

The military deserves commendation.
Re: Aku Okigwe Military Invasion 2023 by Ndibunna: 5:30am On Jan 08, 2023
stanluiz:
The military will continue the operation in okigwe till all the rag tag ipob Criminals and hoodlums are cleared and taken out for good.

The Army should be brutal when dealing with Terrorists.

Brutal and ruthless aggressions and deadly use of force is the language Criminals and Terrorists understand.

That's what we are saying. The villagers should even corraborate with them and fish out the terrorists.

(1) (Reply)

Shock As School Teachers Urge Pupils To Tell Their Parents To Vote For PDP / February Election A Repeat Of Aburi Without The North And West Coalition / This Artificial Naira And Fuel Scarcity Is Election Rigging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.