Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

February Election A Repeat Of Aburi Without The North And West Coalition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / February Election A Repeat Of Aburi Without The North And West Coalition (808 Views)

No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB / Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

February Election A Repeat Of Aburi Without The North And West Coalition by AlexBells(m): 11:10am On Jan 29, 2023
In Aburi, despite the fact that Ironsi and Fajuyi were slain, the North and west was in complete synergy, Ojukwu mistook the situation of the west as a people who were held by the force of conquest.

One thing remained clear, the Midwest was in sync with the East, as such I’m not surprised at how much the love between the East and our Midwest brothers and sisters have come back to life again, with the overwhelming support, Obi is getting from Benin and Delta the two core states that made up the Midwest.

Sometimes ago, I had opportunities to speak with many concerned Midwesterner especially people from Benin and they did showcase their displeasure in the manner Ojukwu handled the Midwest situation during the civil war, I myself like Nzeogwu faults the Ojukwu’s choice of aiming for Lagos and matching towards Midwest and West thereby causing some disruption, Ojukwu could have aimed for Kaduna.

Today the alliance between North and west is clearly hanging in a balance as the north and west both have candidates in the presidential election. The OBIdient movement must continue in the part of ensuring that the people of old Midwest and current middle belt carried along at all stages of the process.

It also all looks like the 1959 election, perhaps this election leads to a runoff, I see an East/North coalition having the day, everything happening today seem like history repeating itself, there could also be high profile detention.

1 Like

Re: February Election A Repeat Of Aburi Without The North And West Coalition by Bluntguy: 11:14am On Jan 29, 2023
Most parts of the West and North are now OBIdient. So this opinion is misplaced.
Re: February Election A Repeat Of Aburi Without The North And West Coalition by AlexBells(m): 11:18am On Jan 29, 2023
Bluntguy:
Most parts of the West and North are now OBIdient. So this opinion is misplaced.
Not exactly when you look at the instrument of power, In Edo and Delta for Instance the very instruments of power itself is Obidient, you can see Obaseki admitting that his citizens are Obidient, you see politicians in these core areas using Obi’s poster, that’s institutional Obidience, of course democracy is individualistic but institutions in East, west and middle belt are Obidient, we can’t say same of north and west the institutions there have different loyalty, except maybe some special areas like Abuja and Lagos

1 Like

Re: February Election A Repeat Of Aburi Without The North And West Coalition by Asgard13: 11:30am On Jan 29, 2023
This man and his myopic reasoning

So Ojukwu should leave the seat of power and start marching troops to kaduna ..

Was Gowon in kaduna .. Abi seat of power dey kaduna ?

Your reasoning is most daft..

If not for banjo and Awolowo intervention .. and delay .. that war would would have been over in 68”

Wetin Dey happen for kaduna .. Ojukwu for go do..

March his troops all the way to kaduna for what exactly

Na wao for some humans and dia reasoning ..

An adult for that matter ..

The military campaigner and general and others looted Edo people Ondo and delta igbos.. on their way to Lagos .. all cos of indiscipline..

Was that the fault of Ikemba ?

Didn’t those humans paid for their treachery?
Re: February Election A Repeat Of Aburi Without The North And West Coalition by AlexBells(m): 11:09am On Jan 30, 2023
Asgard13:
This man and his myopic reasoning

So Ojukwu should leave the seat of power and start marching troops to kaduna ..

Was Gowon in kaduna .. Abi seat of power dey kaduna ?

Your reasoning is most daft..

If not for banjo and Awolowo intervention .. and delay .. that war would would have been over in 68”

Wetin Dey happen for kaduna .. Ojukwu for go do..

March his troops all the way to kaduna for what exactly

Na wao for some humans and dia reasoning ..

An adult for that matter ..

The military campaigner and general and others looted Edo people Ondo and delta igbos.. on their way to Lagos .. all cos of indiscipline..

Was that the fault of Ikemba ?

Didn’t those humans paid for their treachery?

You are daft from Military standpoint, is Kaduna no longer part of Nigeria, so Putin that is fighting for Solidar don't know that Kiev exist? Don't target the capital as it is ussuslly the most fortified, please stick to your stupid political permutations, leave military strategy to those who are more devoted

2 Likes

Re: February Election A Repeat Of Aburi Without The North And West Coalition by Asgard13: 11:14am On Jan 30, 2023
AlexBells:

You are daft from Military standpoint, is Kaduna no longer part of Nigeria, so Putin that is fighting for Solidar don't know that Kiev exist? Don't target the capital as it is ussuslly the most fortified, please stick to your stupid political permutations, leave military strategy to those who are more devoted

You reason like a daft and dumb…

Walahi

If na you I Dey see for those your pics ..then it appears more **** than I rate..

Next..

Your thread will never ever make sense…

Stick to your celebrity wannabe.., and keep being wannabe..

Careless
Re: February Election A Repeat Of Aburi Without The North And West Coalition by christistruth01: 11:43am On Jan 30, 2023
grin

At Aburi Ojukwu was asked to hold Referendum for the Eastern Region Non Igbos And

Niger Delta People Of Adaka Boro

Ojukwu told them Point Blank that it was not happening
Re: February Election A Repeat Of Aburi Without The North And West Coalition by WhizdomXX(m): 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2023
Ojukwu was not wrong to march to Lagos, just that he was too slow.

1 Like

Re: February Election A Repeat Of Aburi Without The North And West Coalition by GBTYO: 12:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
Aburi was all about Heebo protesting the creation of Rivers and Cross Rivers out of their blighted yeast.

Anything that insufferable OSU says up there is total rubbish.
Re: February Election A Repeat Of Aburi Without The North And West Coalition by GBTYO: 12:22pm On Jan 30, 2023
christistruth01:
grin

At Aburi Ojukwu was asked to hold Referendum for the Eastern Region Non Igbos And

The whole point of the heebo coup was to stop the creation of COR region by the federal Parliament .

They went to war to defend annexing the Niger Delta people who had become sick of them.
Re: February Election A Repeat Of Aburi Without The North And West Coalition by christistruth01: 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2023
GBTYO:

The whole point of the heebo coup was to stop the creation of COR region by the federal Parliament .

They went to war to defend annexing the Niger Delta people who had become sick of them.

Prime Minister Balewa was already planning to give the Niger Delta People their own Referendum

after he And Azikiwe had fallen out when he was assassinated

Ps the correct spelling is Igbo not Heebo
Re: February Election A Repeat Of Aburi Without The North And West Coalition by christistruth01: 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2023
WhizdomXX:
Ojukwu was not wrong to march to Lagos, just that he was too slow.

At least you now agree that Ojukwu tried to Kidnap the Western Region into his useless Biafra

after he had finished Kidnapping the Midwest into what they never Bargain for and had been

Tricked by Ojukwu into adopting a Neutral Position with no Troops Stationed there
Re: February Election A Repeat Of Aburi Without The North And West Coalition by GBTYO: 1:55pm On Jan 30, 2023
christistruth01:

Prime Minister Balewa was already planning to give the Niger Delta People their own Referendum

after he And Azikiwe had fallen out when he was assassinated

Ps the correct spelling is Igbo not Heebo

I prefer heebo since they are Hebrew and not Jews as they falsely claim.
Re: February Election A Repeat Of Aburi Without The North And West Coalition by AlexBells(m): 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
Asgard13:

You reason like a daft and dumb…

Walahi

If na you I Dey see for those your pics ..then it appears more **** than I rate..

Next..

Your thread will never ever make sense…

Stick to your celebrity wannabe.., and keep being wannabe..

Careless
I had never been a celebrity wanabi, whether on nairaland or elsewhere, I keep my profile simple yet ambitious, I train for my political career and I also train as a military strategist, with interest in private military.

You can’t tell that Ojukwu could have matched to Lagos, he did and it was a disaster, he could have matched towards Present day Kogi and Benue, those could have fallen pretty quick and as he inched closer to Kaduna, the pressure could have been higher on the Nigerian side to either negotiate or argue for seize fire or an armistices.
Re: February Election A Repeat Of Aburi Without The North And West Coalition by odduduwa: 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2023
christistruth01:
grin

yorubaaaaaa I don't know if lying is a criterum for a being a Yoruba

1 Like

Re: February Election A Repeat Of Aburi Without The North And West Coalition by Asgard13: 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2023
AlexBells:

I had never been a celebrity wanabi, whether on nairaland or elsewhere, I keep my profile simple yet ambitious, I train for my political career and I also train as a military strategist, with interest in private military.

You can’t tell that Ojukwu could have matched to Lagos, he did and it was a disaster, he could have matched towards Present day Kogi and Benue, those could have fallen pretty quick and as he inched closer to Kaduna, the pressure could have been higher on the Nigerian side to either negotiate or argue for seize fire or an armistices.

k
Re: February Election A Repeat Of Aburi Without The North And West Coalition by christistruth01: 10:37pm On Jan 30, 2023
odduduwa:
yorubaaaaaa I don't know if lying is a criterum for a being a Yoruba

Go and read the Aburi Transcript

Ojukwu refused to discuss referendum for the non Igbos when the issue was raised at Aburi
Re: February Election A Repeat Of Aburi Without The North And West Coalition by WhizdomXX(m): 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
christistruth01:

At least you now agree that Ojukwu tried to Kidnap the Western Region into his useless Biafra

after he had finished Kidnapping the Midwest into what they never Bargain for and had been

Tricked by Ojukwu into adopting a Neutral Position with no Troops Stationed there
No it was to free Awo and have a stronger position to negotiate.
Re: February Election A Repeat Of Aburi Without The North And West Coalition by christistruth01: 6:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
WhizdomXX:

No it was to free Awo and have a stronger position to negotiate.

Awolowo had already been set free by Gen Gowon

Where did you get your Fake News Propaganda History from?
Re: February Election A Repeat Of Aburi Without The North And West Coalition by WhizdomXX(m): 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
christistruth01:

Awolowo had already been set free by Gen Gowon

Where did you get your Fake News Propaganda History from?
Then it was to negotiate. I have no bias against Awo or Biafra. Awo is my role model among the 3 leading candidates of 1960.
Re: February Election A Repeat Of Aburi Without The North And West Coalition by christistruth01: 1:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
WhizdomXX:

Then it was to negotiate. I have no bias against Awo or Biafra. Awo is my role model among the 3 leading candidates of 1960.

Awo was freed Completely and unconditionally by Gowon

there was nothing to negotiate

(1) (Reply)

The Scramble For Lagos - Lasisi Olagunju (Tribune) / 35-Year-Old Ends Yobe Speaker’s 5th Term Ambition / 2023 Election; Aisha Yesufu Knocks British High Commissioner Catriona Laing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.