Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) (42835 Views)

Missing Person: Have You Seen Elizabeth? (Picture) / Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) / Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:04am On Jan 08, 2023

A 20-year-old student of Madonna university , Rejoice Sarima Dike, has been declared missing, IGBERETV reports.

She lives at Atali farm estate, Eneka, Port Harcourt Rivers State. On Thursday the 5th of January 2023, was sent out by her parents to buy kerosene at about 8pm , and she has not been seen since then.

The matter has been reported to the police.....kindly share until she is found

For any Info please contact her mum on
07034268865 or her sister 07083316134 09010251931

This matter no too clear, hope she is found
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 08, 2023
Everything is always a joke to idiots like you on this forum.. spits!
Your sister or someone dear to you will get missing someday, and if you don't type your usual trash, thunder will fire you!
Makamatic:

Probably went to get more sexperience . she'll come back in one piece or maybe two grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by davidnote: 8:04am On Jan 08, 2023
Check her lover/Boyfriend house, She's probably getting bleeped ryt now
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by Bravetunde: 8:04am On Jan 08, 2023
There is hope for her,as long as it is not afonja ritualisst land,here we hustle for our money not killing defenseless kids like heartless afonjas for little money for Amala.
She will be found in.

1 Like

Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by TheChameleon: 8:05am On Jan 08, 2023
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Chai.nwa a amaka.
I fit close down my shop just 2 spend 1 full weeknd wt am

Sick pervert

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 08, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Olosho don drop quote
Seems you ll need to post these everywhere till I tell you the source of the quote.
Don't you wish to know the rational behind it?
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by Oluwaseunomo: 8:06am On Jan 08, 2023
Otilo it's gone
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by mightyhaze: 8:06am On Jan 08, 2023
By 8pm..

Except the matter is urgent u can never find me ( a grown man with good mobility) outside my house by 8pm..

How much more a 20 year old girl

The parents no try o

2 Likes

Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by TheChameleon: 8:07am On Jan 08, 2023
Bravetunde:
There is hope for her,as long as it is not afonja ritualisst land,here we hustle for our money not killing defenseless kids like heartless afonjas for little money for Amala.
She will be found in.

You call yourself BRAVE. Yet you call yourself TUNDE, the name of your slave masters.

Shame no dey catch you, Okoro?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by Curious345: 8:09am On Jan 08, 2023
Nigeria police force has��failed us all
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by Curious345: 8:10am On Jan 08, 2023
TheChameleon:

You call yourself BRAVE. Yet you call yourself TUNDE, the name of your slave masters.

he could be half yoruba and half rivers
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by Auskyd(m): 8:10am On Jan 08, 2023
OVB123:
I hope she hasn't gone to someone house that will service her kpekus... Girls of this day are very weak. I pray she is found save and sound.

I knew I wouldn't be disappointed. Stupidity Na real disease.
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by Bravetunde: 8:11am On Jan 08, 2023
TheChameleon:

I hate people or tribe that are theiffs, ritualisst, backstabbetrs, pretenders,liars,derty so much that their girls don't wash their pantt and always mess loudly.
I said thank God is not in afonja land,the home of ritualissm in the world.
She will be found in ijn.because we are not ritualisst here.
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by whytediamond(m): 8:11am On Jan 08, 2023
austinvsb:
Stupid kids on nairaland this days! All their pea-sized brains can think of is sex sex sex.

Someone is missing but rather than empathize or leave the comments for more useful comments/information that could lead to her being found, this idiots above are making stupid sexual jokes like sex-starved creeps. What a disgrace!

The average Nigeria guy thinks about sex more than money. The only time they think of money is when they don't have enough to pay for sex.

The average Nigerian ladies thinks of both at the same time.

What a sexy generation.

3 Likes

Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by GoodCane: 8:11am On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:

Seems you ll need to post these everywhere till I tell you the source of the quote.
Don't you wish to know the rational behind it?

When we say Nigeria girls are extremely useless and have only pussy to offer, some people will think we're Joking.

The body bank if well used is greater.

Your mother Must be weeping wherever she is right now because of the above.

1 Like

Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by Auskyd(m): 8:13am On Jan 08, 2023
Just look at the comments from all the sex starved buffoons on this thread. I'm not surprised. It's the same thing whenever a woman gets missing and is posted on this forum.

Nonsense talk from asswipes who don't know their left from their right will come out and start typing nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by dfos2k(m): 8:13am On Jan 08, 2023
Some parents sha. I have two daughters and I can't imagine sending any to go and buy kero by that time, never! Nigeria has become way more dangerous! I live in pH and that eneka area is the new Mecca for kidnappers, I just pray she's found in one piece and alive

7 Likes

Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by JudasNaKarrot: 8:14am On Jan 08, 2023
OhGeeBee:
Looking at the first pics it might not be a kidnapping case
You lack sense and I pray God restore your heart.
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 08, 2023
G00DHardDick:

When we say Nigeria girls are extremely useless and have only pussy to offer, some people will think we're Joking.

Your mother Must be weeping wherever she is right now because of the above.
Same way your mom uses her own well until she misused it with your dad cos it resulted into you who's a mistake n her pain!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by TheChameleon: 8:15am On Jan 08, 2023
Curious345:
he could be half yoruba and half rivers

He's 100% Igbo. He knows. He's just happy with the slave-master relationship... which is sickening.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by ayenale1(m): 8:15am On Jan 08, 2023
She will come back forming madness...gbolar appointment on point...she'll be back soon...
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by TheChameleon: 8:16am On Jan 08, 2023
Bravetunde:

Bravetunde to his useless homosexual Igbo father and his spermbank wh0re yamlegged mother:

I hate people or tribe that are theiffs, ritualisst, backstabbetrs, pretenders,liars,derty so much that their girls don't wash their pantt and always mess loudly.
I said thank God is not in afonja land,the home of ritualissm in the world.
She will be found in ijn.because we are not ritualisst here.

Stop being a slave. You have to be proud of your heritage. Only bastards deny their identity. Don't be so pathetic. undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by clinician2x: 8:17am On Jan 08, 2023
austinvsb:
Stupid kids on nairaland this days! All their pea-sized brains can think of is sex sex sex.

Someone is missing but rather than empathize or leave the comments for more useful information that could lead to her being found, this idiots above are making stupid sexual jokes like sex-starved creeps. What a disgrace!

As in eeh. A lot of very useless brainless boys. I wonder who gave birth to these things.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 8:18am On Jan 08, 2023
She might be receiving a giant gbola somewhere. She will be found soon
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by Bravetunde: 8:19am On Jan 08, 2023
TheChameleon:

Stop being a slave. You have to be proud of your heritage. Only bastards deny their identity. Don't be so pathetic. undecided
If you support ritualism I don't,because is not part of us here.
She will be found ijn.
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by GoodCane: 8:20am On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:

Same way your mom uses her own well until she misused it with your dad cos it resulted into you who's a mistake n her pain!

If e sure for you, explain the terminology

There are 2 types of bank. The commercial bank with cash and the body bank.

Only a prostitute and an olosho can say such
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by SenatePresdo(m): 8:21am On Jan 08, 2023
BeardGangJnr1:
Probably went for a dick appointment for Diobu or ada George...daht wempey area undecided
Madonna university girls wey de fck like tomorrow no Dey......Dem dey get Money, come too sweet wink tongue

Let me tell u about Madonna girls, Dem too dey fck before resuming school cus after resumption they are not allowed to come outside the school...one was in my house between jan 4th and 5th then she resumed school on the 6th.
Guess wat?? She left her Father's house since 3rd of Jan..she told them that's wen they told them to resume.

But she didn't leave house for school Resumption, she left her parents she went out with to buy something.

That's missing.
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 8:22am On Jan 08, 2023
Ceenachi:
The story get K-leg, the parents are not saying the truth, you sent her to buy kerosene at 8pm n she goes to Madonna university, nah fire wood una take dey cook n still afford Madonna fees angry angry
That's what they do, they'll push their children to where depression go wan kill am.
Pikin gas hustle her way out. Now Dem dey find their pikin, God will protect her safely amen.

1 Like

Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by Bossjakande: 8:22am On Jan 08, 2023
For dose of u idiot barstard dat say she go collect blocus may God purnish u did u know weda dey kidnap her and her family in pains. Gush
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by SenatePresdo(m): 8:23am On Jan 08, 2023
BeardGangJnr1:
Probably went for a dick appointment for Diobu or ada George...daht wempey area undecided
Madonna university girls wey de fck like tomorrow no Dey......Dem dey get Money, come too sweet wink tongue

Let me tell u about Madonna girls, Dem too dey fck before resuming school cus after resumption they are not allowed to come outside the school...one was in my house between jan 4th and 5th then she resumed school on the 6th.
Guess wat?? She left her Father's house since 3rd of Jan..she told them that's wen they told them to resume.

No be all dey get money, some broke. Or should is say, they don't see that money.

I've been there.
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by Georgejeez: 8:23am On Jan 08, 2023
austinvsb:

Someone is missing but rather than empathize or leave the comments for more useful information that could lead to her being found, this idiots above are making stupid sexual jokes like sex-starved creeps. What a disgrace!

You should rather be praying that the so called stupid sexual Jokes about her currently enjoying dick at her boyfriend's are true and not that she has fallen into the hands of kidnappers or skull miners ...

Rainfall cannot be as bad as Flood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

All EndSARS Protesters Have Been Released - Davido / Man Who Bagged Ph.D From UK University Killed By Robbers On His Way To Kano.PICS / Boy Humbled With A Blow After Starting A Fight Over A Wrap Of Weed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.