Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,368 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) (42833 Views)

Missing Person: Have You Seen Elizabeth? (Picture) / Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) / Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by royalmu: 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
Stargangz:

Sebi u know what ur mates dey do, go to 3rd mainland bridge and jump, ur mates are waiting for u down there.
Writing rubbish for likes won’t do you any good. Grow up and quit being a tribal bigot.
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by emeths: 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2023
I pray for her safety. 31st December 2022 at 5:10pm my wife gave her 17 years old Brother her ATM to get some cash for her from one of the banks around us..college Road ifako Agege. 6:02pm she saw the first withdrawal from an ATM....the waiting game started. By 7:15pm they started withdrawing from POS.
Long story short...9:45pm I got a call from a strange number that I should come and pick my boy at fagba and i should not call the number. . I got there with my neighbour...we waited till 11pm, called the number they didn't answer. My neighbour was already scared and wanted to involve the police. Then I remembered one of my barber whom I use to dash money anytime I went to his shop( when barbering was #300 I usually pay him #1000 or #2000 for me and my son. ) I explained things to him, gave him the strange number.
He called me twenty minutes later,said i should get money ready , they asked us to go back to fagba. We waited again when the barber guy ran out of patience he called them back and mentioned one name, I sensed panick in their voice . By 12:07am Sunday 1st January 2023 another number called me to come to my bustop and pick my boy.
I met the boy in terrible condition. They have emptied my wife account before the network could cooperate with her to blocked it.
I was just LUCKY. ...wetin I for tell my inlaws.

1 Like

Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by friendl: 12:33pm On Jan 08, 2023
I just pray ,hope she is safe
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 12:40pm On Jan 08, 2023
Makamatic:

Probably went to get more sexperience . she'll come back in one piece or maybe two grin grin

Stupid
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by Sammy5413(m): 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2023
One man's UK Palliative is another man's Nigerian palliative!

This quote is not about a country or palliative

But otherwise I pray she returns home safe and sound
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by Happyboiz: 12:44pm On Jan 08, 2023
God pls, may she be found strong and healthy. Such a young and innocent girl.
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by arantess: 1:00pm On Jan 08, 2023
Stargangz:
The way people dey disappear this days in this country is quite alarming and out of this world. As long as it's not Ogun State, be rest assured She'll be found unhurt by God grace.
Hopefully oo, but etche no far from that eneka and them sabi ritual kidnapping well well

1 Like

Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 1:14pm On Jan 08, 2023
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Chai.nwa a amaka.
I fit close down my shop just 2 spend 1 full weeknd wt am
u are finished
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by Exceed15: 1:16pm On Jan 08, 2023
May she be found in Jesus name. No evil will be fall her.
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by fcbelle72(f): 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Chai.nwa a amaka.
I fit close down my shop just 2 spend 1 full weeknd wt am
...Lol close your shop and spend just a night with me L ;DL
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by Bossjakande: 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2023
BeardGangJnr1:
Probably went for a dick appointment for Diobu or ada George...daht wempey area undecided
Madonna university girls wey de fck like tomorrow no Dey......Dem dey get Money, come too sweet wink tongue

Let me tell u about Madonna girls, Dem too dey fck before resuming school cus after resumption they are not allowed to come outside the school...one was in my house between jan 4th and 5th then she resumed school on the 6th.
Guess wat?? She left her Father's house since 3rd of Jan..she told them that's wen they told them to resume.

Cry cry baby,
Kiddo, Stop manifesting archaic stupidity in a public forum over my mention.... titsoon u better statazit
animal if I got ur tym dis year u will live nairaland
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by EzeUmuokorobiaa: 1:47pm On Jan 08, 2023
I pray she is safe and comes home sound.
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by VIKTO83(m): 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2023
The story is not clear.
A lady this age was sent to buy kerosene?
The family of this 'class' of lady still uses kerosene to cook in ph of today?
This whole case be somehow.
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
fcbelle72:
...Lol close your shop and spend just a night with me L ;DL
mk I c u na weda u wat am

1 Like

Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by Ladycen: 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2023
Only if makeup would allow the searchers���
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by naikeboy(m): 2:14pm On Jan 08, 2023
She done go collect dick wotowoto maybe the nigga dick come hang and keep her on steady banging...
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by Freelane33(m): 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sope o ti lo
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by cool318(m): 2:30pm On Jan 08, 2023
VIKTO83:
The story is not clear.
A lady this age was sent to buy kerosene?
The family of this 'class' of lady still uses kerosene to cook in ph of today?
This whole case be somehow.

Seriously, just reasoning that matter too.
How much is a kg of gas, even cheaper than these adulterated kerosene sold everywhere.
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by Papadoh(m): 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2023
Boyfriend's crib probably.
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by Loverboi2cute(m): 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2023
MAY SHE BE FOUND IN JESUS NAME... AMEN

ALMIGHTY FATHER PLS SHOW YOUR MERCY.. AMEN
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by Didi2d(m): 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2023
Na so one girl for my area that year go spend some day for her boyfriend house.

Guess what!?

The boyfriend wey dey camp the girl, dey follow people dey search for the girl, dey follow the mother up and down. Not knowing that the girl is within our area

Till today I believe nobody knows, expect few of us. Na person wey see the girl early morning around 5am for the guy house give us coded gist
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 08, 2023
emeths:
I pray for her safety. 31st December 2022 at 5:10pm my wife gave her 17 years old Brother her ATM to get some cash for her from one of the banks around us..college Road ifako Agege. 6:02pm she saw the first withdrawal from an ATM....the waiting game started. By 7:15pm they started withdrawing from POS.
Long story short...9:45pm I got a call from a strange number that I should come and pick my boy at fagba and i should not call the number. . I got there with my neighbour...we waited till 11pm, called the number they didn't answer. My neighbour was already scared and wanted to involve the police. Then I remembered one of my barber whom I use to dash money anytime I went to his shop( when barbering was #300 I usually pay him #1000 or #2000 for me and my son. ) I explained things to him, gave him the strange number.
He called me twenty minutes later,said i should get money ready , they asked us to go back to fagba. We waited again when the barber guy ran out of patience he called them back and mentioned one name, I sensed panick in their voice . By 12:07am Sunday 1st January 2023 another number called me to come to my bustop and pick my boy.
I met the boy in terrible condition. They have emptied my wife account before the network could cooperate with her to blocked it.

Please, don't stop here, involve the Police immediately.
Those boys need to be caught and jailed FOR LIFE.
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by derbykol(f): 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
motionarena:

Learn to think properly b4 u type.
It could have been an emergency likely d gas had finished.
Kerosene is damn costly now.
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by derbykol(f): 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
Honestfrend:

The thing shock me self o....me wen no fit afford madonna abi na Maradona school fee I have stop using kerosene since over 4years ago..
Kerosene is now costly than gas
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by derbykol(f): 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
Mrfixitt:
It could be their gas finished while cooking that night and they decided to use the back up stove at home
Exactly.Same we do in our house.
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by Komo4JESUS(m): 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2023
[Yeah it's possible for her parents to afford her bills in Madonna university and be using stove or firewood..its just choice and capacity.quote author=Ceenachi post=119826239]The story get K-leg, the parents are not saying the truth, you sent her to buy kerosene at 8pm n she goes to Madonna university, nah fire wood una take dey cook n still afford Madonna fees angry angry[/quote]
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by odaniel1(m): 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
Kerosene @ 8pm for a Madonna uni student. Fogerrit pls...juus pray the worst that has happened to her is a 3 some otherwise hmm...
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
May she be found alive this is exactly how one of my very beautiful female undergraduate relative disappeared in this same port harcourt over 20yrs ago till date we are yet to find her we have searched everywhere humanly possible yet to no avail.
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by SenatePresdo(m): 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2023
kingthreat:

Even if we integrate CCTV, if the police are useless, it is of no point.

They would be forced to work when there is something to work from.
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by Softmirror: 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2023
emeths:

Very lucky.
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by BAZ001: 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sirnioking:
Its not poverty at all. They were cooking in the night and gas finished. They had to hurriedly send her to buy kerosene which is 1k per litre here in PH.

Sorry I didn’t know the part of story that has finished and they had to buy kerosene.
I hope she’s okay now.
Re: Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos) by fcbelle72(f): 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2023
OkpaAkuEriEri:
mk I c u na weda u wat am
...Lol for me to give you jos one night, am wort it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported / Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up / One Person Shot Dead As Rival Cultists Battle In Broad Daylight. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.