Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Here Is What Different Berets Mean In The Nigerian Air Force - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Here Is What Different Berets Mean In The Nigerian Air Force (39950 Views)

Promoted Senior Nigerian Air Force Officers (Full List) / Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2019 For Trade And Non-Trades Men/Women / Two Female Officers Winged By Nigerian Air Force After Qualifying As Pilots.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is What Different Berets Mean In The Nigerian Air Force by zenith114(m): 12:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
If you Plan to migrate to UK �� in 2023 (via study),send a mail I can help you apply to as many as possible schools in the UK for just a token, putting into considerations tuition deposit, tuition balance payment plan, accommodation and jobs.
Re: Here Is What Different Berets Mean In The Nigerian Air Force by geezonaire1415(m): 12:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
Wrong information wrong information
Re: Here Is What Different Berets Mean In The Nigerian Air Force by Dyke15(m): 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
Sirmee:

They've been bastardized too, they are even worse than the NA now. Airforce now mount roadblocks and collect bribes.

BTW the OP used the picture of a soldier killed by her jealous boyfriend.
Really?
But I think NIGERIAN ARMY is the worst of them all.
They ve even become common now dat people no longer fancy them.
Re: Here Is What Different Berets Mean In The Nigerian Air Force by Petacephas: 1:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
The lady is late. She was the one killed in the naf base makurdi by her useless former boyfriend some years ago
kuntash:

That officer whose photo appeared there , do you have her consent to share her photo ?
Re: Here Is What Different Berets Mean In The Nigerian Air Force by alatbaba1(m): 1:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
SodiumValproate:
Here Is What Different Berets Mean In The Nigerian Air Force

Less the white beret the other beret descriptions are wrong

In this write up, I am going to educate you about what different color of berets mean in the Nigerian Air Force.

1. Dark Green Beret

This beret is worn by combat system officer.

A Combat System Officer (CSO) is a flight member of an aircrew in the Nigerian Air Force and is the mission Commander in many multi-crew aircraft.

2. Light Red Beret

Light red beret is usually worn by Air Force Police. An Air Force Police are the civilian uniformed police service of the Nigerian Department of Air Force, responsible for the force protection of assets and all aspects of law enforcement of on Nigerian Air Force.

3.Dark Red Beret.

This beret is exclusively used by Medical Air Officers. Doctors in the Air Force are able to provide the highest quality care to their patients by staying on top of the latest innovations in the medical field. They are provide health care Air Officers' families and others legible to benefit from this care in the Air Force community.

4. Dark Blue Beret.

Air Defense Artillery usually use dark blue beret. As an Air Defense Artillery (ADA) Officer, you will lead the air defense artillery branch at all levels of command. You are also expected to manage modern complicated military computers on complex networks, communications equipment systems and radars in order to provide warning, detection, and protection for armed forces from aerial attack, missile attack, and aerial surveillance.

5. Black Beret.

Black beret is used by medical officer in the Force. As a Medical Air Officer, your diverse career path may see you managing engineering projects, designing repairs or modifications, investigating component failures or leading maintenance teams on an operational squadron.

6. White beret.

White beret is worn by Air Provost in the Nigerian Air Force. Air Provost duties are policing majorly within the armed forces of a country, as against gendermerie duties in the civilian population.

Re: Here Is What Different Berets Mean In The Nigerian Air Force by glozyyy(m): 1:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
This OP has smoked weed before typing all this nonsense here.
All the list of colors he stated up there are all lies. The air force has only 4 colors of beret namely:
1. white for air police
2. Ash color for all others
3. Black for special force
4. Dark Red also for special force.
So please stop spreading lies IDIOT

1 Like

Re: Here Is What Different Berets Mean In The Nigerian Air Force by Holyvet(m): 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2023
Thanks very much, also enlighten us about that of Army and then NNS
Re: Here Is What Different Berets Mean In The Nigerian Air Force by Josbreed: 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
Dark red beret
This beret is exclusively used by Medical Air Officers. Doctors [/b]in the Air Force are able to provide the highest quality care to their patients by staying on top of the latest innovations in the medical field. They are provide health care Air Officers' families and others legible to benefit from this care in the Air Force community.

[b]Black beret

Black beret is used by medical officer in the Force. As a Medical Air Officer, your diverse career path may see you managing engineering projects, designing repairs or modifications, investigating component failures or leading maintenance teams on an operational squadron.
Bia op, how two different colours of berets serve medical purposes? Explain please.
Re: Here Is What Different Berets Mean In The Nigerian Air Force by Odunayaw(m): 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
Dark Red Beret is also used by members of the Air Force Special Operations community

All my years of observing the military. I have never seen a black beret in the Air force (They are in the Army)

And seeing that you also called them medics along with Red berets makes it seem fishy
SodiumValproate:
Here Is What Different Berets Mean In The Nigerian Air Force

In this write up, I am going to educate you about what different color of berets mean in the Nigerian Air Force.

1. Dark Green Beret

This beret is worn by combat system officer.

A Combat System Officer (CSO) is a flight member of an aircrew in the Nigerian Air Force and is the mission Commander in many multi-crew aircraft.

2. Light Red Beret

Light red beret is usually worn by Air Force Police. An Air Force Police are the civilian uniformed police service of the Nigerian Department of Air Force, responsible for the force protection of assets and all aspects of law enforcement of on Nigerian Air Force.

3.Dark Red Beret.

This beret is exclusively used by Medical Air Officers. Doctors in the Air Force are able to provide the highest quality care to their patients by staying on top of the latest innovations in the medical field. They are provide health care Air Officers' families and others legible to benefit from this care in the Air Force community.

4. Dark Blue Beret.

Air Defense Artillery usually use dark blue beret. As an Air Defense Artillery (ADA) Officer, you will lead the air defense artillery branch at all levels of command. You are also expected to manage modern complicated military computers on complex networks, communications equipment systems and radars in order to provide warning, detection, and protection for armed forces from aerial attack, missile attack, and aerial surveillance.

5. Black Beret.

6. White beret.

White beret is worn by Air Provost in the Nigerian Air Force. Air Provost duties are policing majorly within the armed forces of a country, as against gendermerie duties in the civilian population.

Re: Here Is What Different Berets Mean In The Nigerian Air Force by BoomBoomRoom: 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
But the colour our Capo dey wear no dey dia.
Re: Here Is What Different Berets Mean In The Nigerian Air Force by JerkyChan(m): 1:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
Rubbishhh.....

The only one correct on the list is the white beret worn by Air Provost personnel.

Try doing research before you post, it is not illegal (yet).
Re: Here Is What Different Berets Mean In The Nigerian Air Force by gfelo(m): 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
this shud be a classified info, why bringing it to social media
Re: Here Is What Different Berets Mean In The Nigerian Air Force by JerkyChan(m): 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
Odunayaw:
Dark Red Beret is also used by members of the Air Force Special Operations community

All my years of observing the military. I have never seen a black beret in the Air force (They are in the Army)

And seeing that you also called them medics along with Red berets makes it seem fishy

Air Force Bulwarks (Regiment) personnel use black beret.
Re: Here Is What Different Berets Mean In The Nigerian Air Force by te3fik: 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
It is not totally true. check again for the Nigerian Air Force dress regulation or ask proper questions.
Re: Here Is What Different Berets Mean In The Nigerian Air Force by staga: 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2023
MirrorD:
This thread is crap.

It's obvious you copied this from British military.

Nigerian Air Force only has 4 types of beret which is White, maroon, black and greyish blue.

You are right.
Re: Here Is What Different Berets Mean In The Nigerian Air Force by Odunayaw(m): 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
JerkyChan:

Air Force Bulwarks (Regiment) personnel use black beret.
No they don't. Beret is not the same as face caps

Re: Here Is What Different Berets Mean In The Nigerian Air Force by Odunayaw(m): 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2023
MirrorD:
This thread is crap.

It's obvious you copied this from British military.

Nigerian Air Force only has 4 types of beret which is White, maroon, black and greyish blue.
Which ones wear black
Re: Here Is What Different Berets Mean In The Nigerian Air Force by Jabhunter: 2:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
immanuelsize:
Op, do you have the phone number of that female officer you uploaded her picture?
I want to ask her something.
She's late
Re: Here Is What Different Berets Mean In The Nigerian Air Force by Jabhunter: 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
kuntash:

That officer whose photo appeared there , do you have her consent to share her photo ?
The Op is a mumu.. The officer isn't alive anymore and he couldn't respect her memory
Re: Here Is What Different Berets Mean In The Nigerian Air Force by Sirmee(m): 3:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
Dyke15:
Really?
But I think NIGERIAN ARMY is the worst of them all.
They ve even become common now dat people no longer fancy them.

We don't only unfancy the Nigerian Airforce but we also disregard them. They want to collect bribe on every single luggage you have or they resort to begging when you have no luggage with you.
They have two checkpoints at the front of their base here in badagry, all they do is extort and oppress civilians with their uniforms.
Re: Here Is What Different Berets Mean In The Nigerian Air Force by remsonik(f): 3:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
You're wrong
Re: Here Is What Different Berets Mean In The Nigerian Air Force by Dyke15(m): 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
Sirmee:

We don't only unfancy the Nigerian Airforce but we also disregard them. They want to collect bribe on every single luggage you have or they resort to begging when you have no luggage with you.
They have two checkpoints at the front of their base here in badagry, all they do is extort and oppress civilians with their uniforms.
Really.
Thought those guys re an exception undecided
Re: Here Is What Different Berets Mean In The Nigerian Air Force by billyG(m): 4:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
immanuelsize:
Op, do you have the phone number of that female officer you uploaded her picture?
You want connect to grave ask the dead something?d thing you dey find you go carry yo head carry am.
Re: Here Is What Different Berets Mean In The Nigerian Air Force by SodiumValproate: 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
kuntash:

I would have requested for her consent but she is deceased.
Re: Here Is What Different Berets Mean In The Nigerian Air Force by SodiumValproate: 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
dallasi:

2. Light Red Beret

[s]Light red beret is usually worn by Air Force Police. An Air Force Police are the civilian uniformed police service of the Nigerian Department of Air Force, responsible for the force protection of assets and all aspects of law enforcement of on Nigerian Air Force.[/s]

This OP just copied some trash from Nigerian Army and tagged it for NAF...

[b]Air police wore LIght Red Beret?[/b]

People interchange Air Police and Air Provost.. but they are different.

They are all like Police but one is like Internal while the other is external.

White beret is Air Provost, light red is Air Police.

Air Provost are the ones that discipline Airforce officers. They don't meddle in civilian affairs, the other does.
Re: Here Is What Different Berets Mean In The Nigerian Air Force by SodiumValproate: 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
OboOlora:
Oo, yellow beret nko? embarassed
Awon Air Buccaneer grin
Re: Here Is What Different Berets Mean In The Nigerian Air Force by SodiumValproate: 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
YourHighTension:
I think there are a few mistakes here.

Is the black beret not supposed to be engineering?

If they are to rhyme with other arms of the military like the Army, then the black beret should be Engineering and the light blue beret should be Education
They do their things differently when it comes to colors and insignia
Re: Here Is What Different Berets Mean In The Nigerian Air Force by SodiumValproate: 4:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
immanuelsize:
Na International call InterHeaven or InterHell call be that O!

I go ask angel Gabriel if she dey heaven.. then I go collect number wey you fit reach am. cool

If na hell she dey, you need not worry, she will find you grin

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/03/23/photos-air-force-woman-killed-jealous-lover-buried-lagos/
Re: Here Is What Different Berets Mean In The Nigerian Air Force by owobaba9090(m): 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
U just missled the everyone that red the thread. ��
Re: Here Is What Different Berets Mean In The Nigerian Air Force by Bayonet40: 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
Dyke15:
I think the NIGERIAN AIRFORCE is the only arm of our military that is yet to be fully bastardized.
The NIGERIAN ARMY has been reduced down to nothing with their nepotism and tribalism.
They now mount roadblocks and collect bribes just like our foolish NIGERIAN POLICE undecided
With the way NIGERIAN ARMY is going, they will soon become common like the POLICE.
KUDOS TO NIGERIAN AIRFORCE FOR STILL MAINTAINING DAT MILITARY STANDARD cool
stop deceiving yourself, they are all the same, just that you won't be able to differentiate them because they all wear same camouflage. Both the army, Navy and air force do mount road blocks with same mentality and uniform. and most times when Navy and air force personnel misbehaves outside their barracks/bases, we all concludes that the culprits are army personnel because of the camo. I have friends in the navy and air force so I know what am saying.
Re: Here Is What Different Berets Mean In The Nigerian Air Force by chudez0147(m): 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
DamnNigga
I like the female officer in white beret.. can someone help me with her contact please?? My love for beautiful female officer.. but police no follow o!
Re: Here Is What Different Berets Mean In The Nigerian Air Force by kissdabride: 6:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
[quote author=SodiumValproate post=119819178]Here Is What Different Berets Mean In The Nigerian Air Force

op.why are you reminding us of this late officer that was killed by his colleague in the barrack sometimes ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Describe Your Salary With A Movie Title!!! / Accountants' Forum. / 8 Things Successful People Do NOT Do Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.