Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra (25745 Views)

A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. / Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa / Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by Dukeofotukpo(m): 6:58am On Jan 08, 2023
When angry as a man instead to beat your wife soffry jeje go one corner smoke your loud sip some henene think of $100m
Thank me later!
Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by Elidrisy20: 7:01am On Jan 08, 2023
Beautiful woman,RIP, poverty bad, Buhari most be held accountable for this
Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by Ishilove: 7:01am On Jan 08, 2023
So why is the case not being investigated?
Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by henrykene(m): 7:03am On Jan 08, 2023
Thanks a lot bruh. It's not easy, what you said sank deep here. Women sometimes can be devil... their mouth can make someone wonder if they're still the one that went to the altar.
chatinent:
We all know there was more to the bread story. It could be they were already in a misunderstanding. It could be it was a toxic relationship. It could be the...you know the women “Chijioke, come and beat me if you are a man" thing. It could also have not been an intention to kill. However, the dead tell no tales and what everyone will take is you killed because of a loaf of bread.

Anger is evil.

When angry, attempt to be silent or leave that place. Ignore the woman's words when infuriated. Go cool off and return. You may be happy you didn't do anything you'll regret. When calm, talk out your issues.

It's not easy but it's practical.
Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by IamMobisola(f): 7:09am On Jan 08, 2023
chatinent:
We all know there was more to the bread story. It could be they were already in a misunderstanding. It could be it was a toxic relationship. It could be the...you know the women “Chijioke, come and beat me if you are a man" thing. It could also have not been an intention to kill. However, the dead tell no tales and what everyone will take is you killed because of a loaf of bread.

Anger is evil.

When angry, attempt to be silent or leave that place. Ignore the woman's words when infuriated. Go cool off and return. You may be happy you didn't do anything you'll regret. When calm, talk out your issues.

Continue justifying murder because it’s a man. If it was a woman, you definitely wouldn’t have made this analogy. Make una continue, I’m sure you have female relatives and close friends
Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:09am On Jan 08, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Dude... Stop trying so hard to justify his act... (First paragraph)...
It makes you sound d##b..

The Court of law won't listen to this BS point you are trying so hard to make.. you don't beat an individual to death and use anger as an excuse.. we all get angry.. undecided
"Chatinent dip your hands in this poop if you are a man"
Will you gullibly do so?
The prayer everyone of us should be praying everyday should be, "may devil not use us to accompany his mission" I once find myself in a similar situation, though the person didn't die. I told this boy to stand up from my bonnet, that was how he started abusing me, I did nothing. I started dusting my car all of a sudden a mould water was poured on the car by this boy claiming that I stained him with what I was dusting from my car; with annoyance, I slapped him. Lo and behold, he fell down and he didn't stand up. He was rushed to the hospital.To cut the long story, I spent close to 200k for that incident and till today his parents still accuse me of being the course of the boy having constant headaches since that incident.
Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by frozen70(f): 7:09am On Jan 08, 2023
LILTJAY:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/1/husband-allegedly-beat-wife-to-death-over-loaf-of-bread-in-anambra-2.html

This man knows that he can't provide for his family yet went ahead to have 5 children

Now the stupidity and stubbornness in him made him to eat the bread she bought as food for the children, since he can't afford ordinary bread, we are not talking about the provision that goes with the bread

Let him face it and rot in jail

1 Like

Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:13am On Jan 08, 2023
Odidigboigbo:
The prayer everyone of us should be praying everyday should be, "may devil not use us to accompany his mission" I once find myself in a similar situation, though the person didn't die. I told this boy to stand up from my bonnet, that was how he started abusing me, I did nothing. I started dusting my car all of a sudden a mould water was poured on the car by this boy claiming that I stained him with what I was dusting from my car; with annoyance, I slapped him. Lo and behold, he fell down and he didn't stand up. He was rushed to the hospital.To cut the long story, I spent close to 200k for that incident and till today his parents still accuse me of being the course of the boy having constant headaches since that incident.
Wow... That's bad.. sorry about that!
Glad he didn't lose his life.
Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by ArinzeUgo: 7:13am On Jan 08, 2023
yarimo:
The same state OBI claim he made everyone as millionaire and billionaire
....ur an idiot ..a very big idiot for that matter..that's the reason obi wants u to go to school and have sense
Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by Kimjongun: 7:14am On Jan 08, 2023
I thought you guys said Anambra men are richer than Dangote?

1 Like

Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by Paretomaster1(m): 7:14am On Jan 08, 2023
Prechgold1180:
Some things are not ordinary

Naso u go talk ba??
Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by henrykene(m): 7:20am On Jan 08, 2023
Thanks for the advice bruh
Dukeofotukpo:
When angry as a man instead to beat your wife soffry jeje go one corner smoke your loud sip some henene think of $100m
Thank me later!
Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by Mercury12(m): 7:21am On Jan 08, 2023
chatinent:

Anger is evil.

The man is evil. There is no justification for his evil and selfish act. He takes a life and his life should be taken too.
Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by obembet(f): 7:23am On Jan 08, 2023
yarimo:

Don't mind that leader of unknown gunmen. Anambra is home of ritualist. Even other Igbo state fear them. Na Anambra u will see Barber as billionaire, many youths wey no get job as billionaire.
Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by bluecircle470: 7:24am On Jan 08, 2023
chatinent:

Anger is evil.

Try read to understand okay
Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by zedegit: 7:24am On Jan 08, 2023
LILTJAY:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/1/husband-allegedly-beat-wife-to-death-over-loaf-of-bread-in-anambra-2.html

How such a beautiful lady ended up with this beast is beyond me.

Just a loaf of bread o.
Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by FireUpNow(m): 7:26am On Jan 08, 2023
yarimo:
Are similar things not happening in Lagos where gazelle garagagaraga are living in a transformed new York? Domestic violence is bad and we should condemn it's entirety. Also no state has its monopoly.
Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by ecomalchemistt(m): 7:27am On Jan 08, 2023
Poverty will kill you

Do everything legally to evade poverty.

Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by zedegit: 7:28am On Jan 08, 2023
chatinent:

Anger is evil.

I understand women can be abusive and if you can't live with a woman without beating her, then stay single.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by seunmsg(m): 7:28am On Jan 08, 2023
I can bet he’s one of the Peter Obi supporters that always come online to call those supporting Tinubu poverty slave grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by blingxx(m): 7:31am On Jan 08, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
This is the kind of poverty Obituary has planned for Nigeria. We reject it!
.this obviously not poverty but something else these people don't look wretched nah see as them fresh undecided
Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by Papichulostunne(m): 7:33am On Jan 08, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

You are stupid for you to think worae dont happen in everypart of the country and the world
Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 08, 2023
We can't afford to let this happen on national scale. Can we?

2 Likes

Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by Btruth: 7:34am On Jan 08, 2023
Imagine the evil carried out between this 2 beautiful people because of bread by the devil.
Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by Menclothing: 7:36am On Jan 08, 2023
They said everyone living in Anambra is a billionaire
Why billionaire go they fight for bread

1 Like

Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by wiseone28: 7:39am On Jan 08, 2023
But i thought they are billionaires there
Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:40am On Jan 08, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Wow... That's bad.. sorry about that!
Glad he didn't lose his life.
Thanks bro, I have lent my lesson, never to hit anyone no matter how provoked.
Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by Ednut03: 7:43am On Jan 08, 2023
All men should cut their dick. We're a disgrace to women. And for all the years that we've been oppressing women, all men deserve at least deaths or 107yrs in prison.

To women, I'm sorry about my gender. 98% of us don't have sense. God created women to be respected, appreciated, praised and spend on, but men don't do these. I'm sorry. If I'm in a position of power, I'll remove all men from power and our women there to lead the world, politics, business and technology.

I had my first ever sex today. Sex is sweet. Women's body is sweet. And it's worth slaving, spending and simping for

2 Likes

Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by jcross19: 7:44am On Jan 08, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
and the 133 millions that APC pushed to poverty? What about the over 30 millions of children out of school in the north? What about over 3 million Nigerians living as IDP are we on the battle field? What colossal failure is APC , people are suffering now 1litre of fuel is 350 , how much was bag of sugar,bag of rice. Bag of beans and more before ? What about now? This is administered has no direction. All they know is borrow and loot the money. We can't continue like this.
Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by ElijahIme1992(m): 7:44am On Jan 08, 2023
Authoreety:
Na wa o

Meanwhile, from the look of things, this guys ain't poor

How the man go get mind chop all the bread na?

Who even know the kind of derogatory statements the woman used to confront him...

UWADIEGWU o... Enuwa bu Ogwuu!
but the man self how e go just chop all the bread finish, no conscience?
Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by DD29: 7:54am On Jan 08, 2023
I can't imagine such high level of poverty and hunger exist in the east. RIP to to the wife
Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by kennys: 7:55am On Jan 08, 2023
Authoreety:
Na wa o

Meanwhile, from the look of things, this guys ain't poor

How the man go get mind chop all the bread na?

Who even know the kind of derogatory statements the woman used to confront him...

UWADIEGWU o... Enuwa bu Ogwuu!
I have learnt to use this methods always in my house with my family
1. Don't talk much with a woman when you have serious misunderstanding.
2. Work away when both are not agreeing on any matters.
3. I learnt not to revisit the matter again no matter what
4. Remember Christ is patient.
5. Learn to apologize, this will cool down the whole situation.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Arrested While Trying To Kidnap A Little Girl For Ritualist / Police Recover Harvested Corpse Of A Woman From Delta Bush (photos) / Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.