Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra (25753 Views)

A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. / Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa / Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by matm: 8:01am On Jan 08, 2023
Rip to d dead.Lesson: Husbands and wives shld learn dt they have the same goal.As a wife, if ur husband says no money, and u use ur money, serve dt u bought first to ur husband for he has been providing .By dt, u are strenghtning love and peace in ur family.
Whatever u have as a wife, is not for ur personal use, DTS d meaning of d two become one u vowed to during wedding or else ur husband will die untimely where he is struggling for d upkeep of all of u.
Always ask urself as a wife, what if my husband is dead, will I not be carrying all the family responsibilities alone as many widows are doing? But since he is alive, let me be supportive so dt d burden won't be too much for him, lest he dies and leaves all d burdens for me which will be unbearable.
Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by Osanoghodua1: 8:08am On Jan 08, 2023
Rather than kill your wife, walk away from the marriage and return again when you're emotionally mature again. Women should learn to pack out when they are been beaten, marriage is not a do or die affair. Pastor Righteousness, God will not kill a divorcee who escaped violence. God cares about our happiness. For the Unmarried, don't marry evil men and evil women cos of Money.

For Christians don't marry an unbeliever or a brother or sister with weak character even though born again. Your marriage can determine your determine your destiny.
Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by spiceadole: 8:10am On Jan 08, 2023
The loaf of bread was the not the issue.
The issue is...she was managing a man who bears her.
Her family didn't do anything about it.
They must have been telling her to pray for him and stay put because of her 5 children.

Serves her right.
Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by JoeNL22(m): 8:11am On Jan 08, 2023
Which kind life.
Obi please investigate the matter
Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by Agugbadin: 8:12am On Jan 08, 2023
Igbos are now no 1 in domestic violence, they killed Osinachi, killed this woman and many others not reported here.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by ambursa1991(m): 8:13am On Jan 08, 2023
NA THEM
Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by emperor863(m): 8:15am On Jan 08, 2023
Useless people

Online billionaires killing their wives because of loaves of bread.

Awon oloriburuku.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by farouk2much(m): 8:21am On Jan 08, 2023
I know say hunger go kill anambra people in future.... If they continue doing sit at home... Yeye people....
Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:27am On Jan 08, 2023
igbo men are aggressive and most of them see women as shit anyway I don't blame them when most of igbo ladies have the mentality of full house wife, they're lazy

if you've a non igbo wife, abeg no allow them be friend with igbo lady that's a full house wives

Yoruba ladies that don't wait for a man to do things are now being corrupt by these people on social media

no man will have that audacity to go physical with you because of loaf of bread that you can leave for him and go get yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by shegra58: 8:37am On Jan 08, 2023
LILTJAY:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/1/husband-allegedly-beat-wife-to-death-over-loaf-of-bread-in-anambra-2.html
OBIdient urchins they are very aggressive in nature imagine someone kill his wife because of bread

RIP to the dead pls in your next life don't get married to an animal angry
Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by meobizy(f): 8:50am On Jan 08, 2023
He’ll eat free bread for twenty-six years in prison. Whether he’ll get it in loaves is what I don’t know yet.
Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by Kajaard: 8:55am On Jan 08, 2023
meobizy:
He’ll eat free bread for twenty-six years in prison. Whether he’ll get it in loaves is what I don’t know yet.

Definitely not in loaves but in tiny slices to eat with his watery beans.

My advise for him is to guard his anus with all his strength during shower times cheesy

1 Like

Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by sukkot: 8:58am On Jan 08, 2023
Odidigboigbo:
The prayer everyone of us should be praying everyday should be, "may devil not use us to accompany his mission" I once find myself in a similar situation, though the person didn't die. I told this boy to stand up from my bonnet, that was how he started abusing me, I did nothing. I started dusting my car all of a sudden a mould water was poured on the car by this boy claiming that I stained him with what I was dusting from my car; with annoyance, I slapped him. Lo and behold, he fell down and he didn't stand up. He was rushed to the hospital.To cut the long story, I spent close to 200k for that incident and till today his parents still accuse me of being the course of the boy having constant headaches since that incident.
na elbow you take slap am ?

2 Likes

Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by Admols(m): 8:59am On Jan 08, 2023
Had it been this incidence happened in one of the SW states, those people full of tribalism would have been ranting "na dem."

We should all stand up to condemn every acts of criminality and lawlessness anywhere in the country.

1 Like

Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by ORIAYO70(m): 9:06am On Jan 08, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by sukkot: 9:10am On Jan 08, 2023
i have my theory on the case. the man was reading the bible and he saw 'the bread of life'. and so he decided to reverse the meaning to 'the bread of death' cheesy cheesy
Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by ORIAYO70(m): 9:12am On Jan 08, 2023
LILTJAY:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/1/husband-allegedly-beat-wife-to-death-over-loaf-of-bread-in-anambra-2.html

Later they will say Igbo r hardworking, hardworking my foot...

They r hard working base on making quick money, committing crime, fraud n robbery.

Imagine you can't buy bread ur wife does, yet u finish it all. Lazy youth same useless fool will not Blame Pandora thief, But Buhari n Tinubu...

A dot in circle region
Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by Isabi4lov: 9:33am On Jan 08, 2023
Na wa o , there's more to this , it seems they've been having issues before now , the wife seeing that the husband ate all the bread without leaving any for his children, all hell was let loose , the man would have controlled his anger .. the man was just after his own stomach.
Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:35am On Jan 08, 2023
yarimo:
The same state OBI claim he made everyone as millionaire and billionaire

I know this is all you could process from that infinitesimal brain of yours!
Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by alamoht(m): 9:48am On Jan 08, 2023
yarimo:

Òde! You don't have any sense.
Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by Mandate2023: 9:49am On Jan 08, 2023
loosecanon50:

See your moniker, who you wan come take Nigeria back from? Your mumu never do

Poverty is ravaging the ppl of that state....u r talking nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:50am On Jan 08, 2023
yarimo:

The willingly return to poverty after he left office.

Awon were
Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by moneyissweet(m): 9:56am On Jan 08, 2023
yarimo:

Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by Brightdude007: 10:10am On Jan 08, 2023
Ednut03:
All men should cut their dick. We're a disgrace to women. And for all the years that we've been oppressing women, all men deserve at least deaths or 107yrs in prison.

To women, I'm sorry about my gender. 98% of us don't have sense. God created women to be respected, appreciated, praised and spend on, but men don't do these. I'm sorry. If I'm in a position of power, I'll remove all men from power and our women there to lead the world, politics, business and technology.

I had my first ever sex today. Sex is sweet. Women's body is sweet. And it's worth slaving, spending and simping for

grin grin Craving for attention at all cost. Now you got one. You can now run along
Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by moneyissweet(m): 10:12am On Jan 08, 2023
Write this day and remind me again for your payment, if Obi is not elected Nigeria president in February 2023,I will give you $200.

loosecanon50:

See your moniker, who you wan come take Nigeria back from? Your mumu never do
Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:21am On Jan 08, 2023
sukkot:
na elbow you take slap am ?
Baba, just with my palm O. That is why I said we should pray for devil not to use us to accompany his mission.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by sukkot: 10:24am On Jan 08, 2023
Odidigboigbo:
Baba, just with my palm O. That is why I said we should pray for devil not to use us to accompany his mission.
hehe i hear you bro. loud and clear grin
Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by bukarolz: 10:42am On Jan 08, 2023
sharaaaaap

yarimo:
The ! same state OBI claim he made everyone as millionaire and billionaire
Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by Decent09(m): 10:51am On Jan 08, 2023
LILTJAY:

Peter Obi suppose to be arrested, cos he claimed that all Anambrans are now Millionnaires, You can imaging how they are fighting on loaf of Bread.

Oboy if this Man becomes President of Nigeria naso we go dey fight on loaf of bread.

May God in his infinite mercies open mind of Zombidients.
Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by Peterpanny: 11:01am On Jan 08, 2023
yarimo:
no doubt some of us are really not ok on this platform.
Re: Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra by jclassiq(m): 11:16am On Jan 08, 2023
Their biz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl, 15, Commits Suicide After Being Gang- Raped / Armed Robber Arrested In Lagos, Arms And Ammunition Recovered (Photo) / Several Killed In Edo Bank Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.